Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
aashi ..my soul sis my buddy .. in a hurry but really wanted to come n say a very happy birthday :) <3
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

AASHI...

https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6081/6137889495_68f5e1f9ea_z.jpghttps://i7.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1241/1241567szh8gxijdh.gif

From,

Sonia.

-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday sweetheart.. hope u get all the happiness in the world!
love you so much...❤️

Charmz- awesome thread!!
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wish you a Very Happy Birthday Aashi...😊
Wish ur all dreams come true and this birthday brings the BEST this year FOR YOU😳

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

res:)

unfair nakami...atlu saru post toh Mari b'day par bhi nai laikhu/banayvu te:O😆
ok avoid i was kidding. See I told U...can make an awesome thread muahh

Edit

Aashi🤗 firstly, m extremly sorry I couldn't gift U a sigg or any special thing man I feel helpless when it comes to gifting friends over here and dont like asking friends to make something on behalf of me(since i feel uncomfortable with that) lol anyway, its ur birthday today...wish U a many many happy returns of the day🤗 wish U a very successful year ahear. I love U SO very much - ur one of the best thing happened to me on IF!! ur like a doll man such a sweetheart. Always there for me and all ur friends...very helpful,selfless,friendly and most importantly, the most down to earth person i have seen on IF. I wasn't close to U before but knowing U by each passing days, feel like ur like my sister with whom i can share anything and everything!! I dont have a real sister and i really feel sad sometimes since god did such injustice with me by giving me a younger bro🤔 and all the bros specially younger ones are stupid,morons anyway but now i feel like i have found a sister in u🤗 ur simplicity and calm nature is something i always adore about u! I respect u so much and ur so innocent and the sweetest man<3 m really really lucky to have u in my life!

U hold really very special place in my heart❤️ m really blessed specially to have a TRUE friend like u. ur one of my closest friends... best friend indeed!!  

our today's phone convo - OMG one of the best ones so far. AAHH love that moment. and also i love the way u to always there by myside to console me whenever i miss Mohit, i always feel SO SO better talking to u man<3 love the way u do everything by puttig so much efforts and harwork in making siggies,agis,VMS or be it a post. And not to forget, OMG aashi, ur improving tremendously getting better and better by each passing days sweetheart. Love ur work and posts always muahh!! Keep spreading love and happiness.

And my heartfelt wishes and prayers that u pass in ur exams🤗 and achieve all the success in life!!
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh and the thread is extremly beautiful monster(ur new name from now on nakami🤣) love it!
magical banner and b'day sigg pari. Especially aashi's sigg❤️ Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
happyyy bdayyy aashiii..🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...u r truly one of my gud frnz out here...n truly i agree wid all...u r one of the most down to earth sweeetest ppl i hv evr met in IF as well as outside IF...😃...n am really glad to hv such lovely frnd in u...nywz wishin u all d happiness n luck n good health dear...once again happy bdayyy...🤗🤗🤗🤗

@charmz... cute bday thread dear...🤗🤗

@pari... baalike tht siggie u made on Aashi ws truly PERFECT...🤗🤗
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
~Haaappyy Birthdaaay Aashiii 🤗 🤗 Hope you have a great great day!

cool_shwets thumbnail
Happy birthday dear 😃
God bless you :)