~~::Happy Birthday Aashi::~~ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Wishing you a very happy bday aashi
 i am soo sorry for wishing this late]
but i am having functions at my place so dont get time only

anyways i hope u have lots and lots of fun... all ur wishes come true 
and you get all the success in life.. :) 

and remain the way you are.. sweet and simple :) 
have a blast

and your gift is due .. will gve in evening  :) :P 
Edited by MoNayaHolicPrag - 11 years ago
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Dear 🤗🤗

May your every wish be granted & You get to celebrate many many more birthdays like this. ❤️

Happy Birthday Ashi 

May you have a wonderful day dear. Enjoy to the fullest with your friends and family. be happy always and keep entertaining us. you are a wonderful and blessed writer and a wonderful person. I hope you get more time for yourself,   and achieve whatever you want to in your life. 

I still remember u are the one who always give me positive reply and try to calm me when I fell low and negative toward anything .Thanks for your all the concern.

Dear thanks for your birthday thread too which u made for me.Thanks for each and every word which u wrote for me.Trust me I didn't expect that someone will made this for me on my birthday.Its really a touchy moment when today I log in and saw your pm and saw this thread. Trust I was literally  felling like cry that "kissi ko to yaad raha".And then I forgot that even my family members forgot it except my elder sister.for this Mohit's siggi and for this wonderfull thread.I already read ur and my birthday thread so many times.This year even iTVF and dolli di made it more specially for me with Mohit's wishes.Thanks for this too.Thanks yaar thanks  aton.And thanks to all of u who wishes on my Birthday and Once again Happy birthday Ashi .I m happy today that I have such a friend like u.Even I can'tforget to thanks charmee,Radhi,pari,sadi,meera,ekta,Joseph.I really fell kucky that bcz of this forum,mohit and monaya I meet u guys.

As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend! 

Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow.

Life is boring when you are not around.

Happy Birthday to you - let's make it grand!

happy birthday ash 
                                                       lots of love & hugs for u
                                                             u are the most beutifull person i met on i .f
n m the only one who calls u ash ..i guess :| today on ur gr8 day i wish that u gain all the succes n peace uwant in your life ..may ur all dreams come true n u have the best blessings of GOD ..may u bring happines in others life & people love ur acheivments ..may u smile forever &may GOD fullfill your all wishes &u spread happiness among ur friends & family..
                                                          with love ..sadi
                                             heres your doll wishing u happy birthday 😉

Edited by sashazmohit - 11 years ago
🤗Awww Jaan (: 🤗

❤️ May Everything Happy And Everything Bright Be ❤️

🤗 Yours On Your Birthday🤗

😛  From Morning Till Night. And Then 😛

😊Through The Year May The Same Thing😊

😳
😳 Hold True So That Each Day Is Filled With Life's Best Things For You!
🤗🤗
😉Gift For You😉

🤗* wish a very very very very *

"Happy Birth Day"
https://serbiananimalsvoice.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/birthday-diana.gif

Lots of love ❤️and GOD bles u 👍🏼
-  S a n a -

PS :) Sorry Aashi for not making some siggie jan coz my PS is not working😭...
and i hope u remember me ...
its Me Nice_Angel_Sana ... i changed my username 😉 GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS 😳

Edited by -SanzAngel- - 11 years ago
Happy birthday Aashi!! 🥳

http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Birthday%20(happy)/comp028.gif

Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
🤗OMGGG this is seriously so emotional thank u so muchhh guys 🤗🤗i will be back here and will reply to all at eve surely thankkk u sooo much love u all charmz pari and all thanks u guys for making this day so special i m so blessed to have u all mwahhh 🤗

🥳🥳Happy Birthday Aashi!!🥳🥳
🤗

May you have all the joy your heart can hold...

All the smiles a day can bring...

All the blessings a life can unfold...

May you have Gods best in everything...

Wishing you a birthday that's a very special day--
a day full of smiles and laughter and fun,
a day for enjoying all of life's little pleasures,
a day for enjoying yourself...
and most of all wishing that this very special day
is only the beginning of a very beautiful year!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

with lots of Love,
Joseph.

Haapy Birthday Ashi api :-)
May u have all hapiness n joys in ur life for which u have ever wished ir prayed for...Stay blessed...you are lovely human being...take care...Enjoy ur day :-)
Marie
Hey Aashi dear wishing you a very happy birthday 😃 you are a sweetheart and a very down to earth person 😃 I agree with MP you have a pure heart  😊 you are always ready to help others and its always fun to chat talk with you 😉

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago