nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Without any doubt Nanhi and Mohan make the most adorable couple on the screen. they both get childish, behave like adults, talk like friends, share an "unexpressed" bonding from the start.

even today seeing nanhi-mohan scene was so cute n adorable πŸ˜Š the way she hugs him was so sweet and the way she says, "main to tumhe sirf spiderman hi bolaungi" was all the more sweet. mohan's reply, "koi problem nahi hai" was an adorable confirmation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yups Agree with u yaar...  Mohan n nanhi share a gr8 chemistry onscreen n offscreen.. just love both of them..
nb.neha thumbnail
yesss they are sooo cute yaaar
-krazyriya- thumbnail
yup...agree with you dear ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mohan-Nanhi are purely adorabilicious...☺️. the most cutest pair ever...😍.!!!

Hayeee... mere MN... they just rock...⭐️.. their every scene is such a treat to watch...πŸ˜›πŸ˜... everytime i see them..huge smile comes on my face..πŸ˜ƒ...awww they are simply irresistible...πŸ€ͺ...!!

n today's scene...wowww it was such a super cutee one..😳..the way nanhi hugs mohan..😍...smile on both's faces...😳...awww n when nanhi says "maine kuch socha hai... main tumhe shadi ke baad bhi spiderman hi bulaungi"...πŸ˜‰ mohan falls back on chair...that smile on his face..😳. both having same type of cute masti type expressions...πŸ˜‰... i was just going Awww at them...😍

i'm toh lost in my MN world.. *sigh* ❀️

thanks a lot for this lovely post dear..😊..keep it up !

love ya..πŸ€—
Varsha! ❀️
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

yup...agree with you dear ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mohan-Nanhi are purely adorabilicious...☺️. the most cutest pair ever...😍.!!!

Hayeee... mere MN... they just rock...⭐️.. their every scene is such a treat to watch...πŸ˜›πŸ˜... everytime i see them..huge smile comes on my face..πŸ˜ƒ...awww they are simply irresistible...πŸ€ͺ...!!

n today's scene...wowww it was such a super cutee one..😳..the way nanhi hugs mohan..😍...smile on both's faces...😳...awww n when nanhi says "maine kuch socha hai... main tumhe shadi ke baad bhi spiderman hi bulaungi"...πŸ˜‰ mohan falls back on chair...that smile on his face..😳. both having same type of cute masti type expressions...πŸ˜‰... i was just going Awww at them...😍

i'm toh lost in my MN world.. *sigh* ❀️

thanks a lot for this lovely post dear..😊..keep it up !

love ya..πŸ€—
Varsha! ❀️

i was so touched by the scene that was not getting enough words to describe it as well as the cuteness of MN...😊😳 you have expressed it so well πŸ‘ thank you πŸ˜Š yess the scenes makes us go Aweee...😳
misty85 thumbnail
I simply loved the scene... reminded me of good old days...
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Their bond is soo unique. People love them. πŸ˜ Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today for the first time I saw that fatherly love in the eyes of apna Monu, that was soo cutee 😍 Edited by Dee_76 - 11 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee_76

Today for the first time I saw that fatherly love in the eyes of apna Monu, that was soo cutee 😍

oh yess soon to be papa already had that fatherly love in his eyes n smile. it would be so cute watching nanhi calling him papa πŸ˜³
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww! I can't even express how I was stupidly smiling while watching MN bit. Kisi ki nazar naa lage dono ko. 😳