India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Nanhi...Mohan!!!! <3

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Without any doubt Nanhi and Mohan make the most adorable couple on the screen. they both get childish, behave like adults, talk like friends, share an "unexpressed" bonding from the start.

even today seeing nanhi-mohan scene was so cute n adorable Smile the way she hugs him was so sweet and the way she says, "main to tumhe sirf spiderman hi bolaungi" was all the more sweet. mohan's reply, "koi problem nahi hai" was an adorable confirmation.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

hkaroraheydoc27crazy87JumanaLoveKunalkkkap00rIshaqzaadeDee_76.Indu.knrajiVinder90-Deb-sonu-monuMehek25shyams-krazyriya-SunShine_Amisty85_SilentSoul_

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
yups Agree with u yaar...  Mohan n nanhi share a gr8 chemistry onscreen n offscreen.. just love both of them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yesss they are sooo cute yaaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
yup...agree with you dear ! Thumbs Up

Mohan-Nanhi are purely adorabilicious...Blushing. the most cutest pair ever...Day Dreaming.!!!

Hayeee... mere MN... they just rock...Star.. their every scene is such a treat to watch...TongueDay Dreaming... everytime i see them..huge smile comes on my face..Big smile...awww they are simply irresistible...Silly...!!

n today's scene...wowww it was such a super cutee one..Embarrassed..the way nanhi hugs mohan..Day Dreaming...smile on both's faces...Embarrassed...awww n when nanhi says "maine kuch socha hai... main tumhe shadi ke baad bhi spiderman hi bulaungi"...Wink mohan falls back on chair...that smile on his face..Embarrassed. both having same type of cute masti type expressions...Wink... i was just going Awww at them...Day Dreaming

i'm toh lost in my MN world.. *sigh* Heart

thanks a lot for this lovely post dear..Smile..keep it up !

love ya..Hug
Varsha! Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heydoc27Dee_76.Indu.-Swetha-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

yup...agree with you dear ! Thumbs Up

Mohan-Nanhi are purely adorabilicious...Blushing. the most cutest pair ever...Day Dreaming.!!!

Hayeee... mere MN... they just rock...Star.. their every scene is such a treat to watch...TongueDay Dreaming... everytime i see them..huge smile comes on my face..Big smile...awww they are simply irresistible...Silly...!!

n today's scene...wowww it was such a super cutee one..Embarrassed..the way nanhi hugs mohan..Day Dreaming...smile on both's faces...Embarrassed...awww n when nanhi says "maine kuch socha hai... main tumhe shadi ke baad bhi spiderman hi bulaungi"...Wink mohan falls back on chair...that smile on his face..Embarrassed. both having same type of cute masti type expressions...Wink... i was just going Awww at them...Day Dreaming

i'm toh lost in my MN world.. *sigh* Heart

thanks a lot for this lovely post dear..Smile..keep it up !

love ya..Hug
Varsha! Heart

i was so touched by the scene that was not getting enough words to describe it as well as the cuteness of MN...SmileEmbarrassed you have expressed it so well Clap thank you Smile yess the scenes makes us go Aweee...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76-krazyriya-

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
MN r too cuteee

Dee_76

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I simply loved the scene... reminded me of good old days...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76nb.nehasumiswap

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Their bond is soo unique. People love them. Day Dreaming

Edited by Baki - 18 July 2012 at 2:14pm

Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index