India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

If 10 days are...

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
glad due to power cut i did not see today's episode, never thought  a day would come since the time i have started watching the show that i would say or write  than I am glad and happy to have not watched the episode and more importantly have no intention of watching it either... and today for the first I have stared thinking beyond Parichay, and thinking of going back to the pre-parichay days of mine.. sincerely thank Cvs for doing something so stupid and showing us crap

whatever positive news we got today, after a loong time , was untrue and the TC article complete true..
well coming to the reason for my post...
from what i have read judge has given 10 days  time (don't know why), and we all know what is going to happen, and I think Cvs are aware that we know what is in store for us .. so my point is why drag it  further..
why can they just rap things in two episodes..
tomorrow they can show sidhi and Vikram trying hard to search rohit and eventually witnessing Rohit's accident...   sidhi trying other alternatives for another 9 days..

and day after tommorow helpless going to richa, begging pleading and signing those papers..
obviously with all those slokas and FB will take full 20 min to sign the papers...

and on Monday , the 10th day, Richa can go ahead and dont know what and how she can but bail Kunal out and sidhi can leave the town.

Is it so difficult.. i am sure this 10 days time is for signing those papers , so why take yet another  month for it and torture everyone one...finish of it 3 episodes..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

myra_3490arabicaGayathri_MSKrainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-awesumsoniajay_bpm

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
the judge has said 10 days...the cvs will drag it till august mid to show 10 days... i swear real torture to ab start hoga as we all know whats going to hapen next  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Padmini...i just watched the epi in FF on net...the CVs should commit suicide for writing such idiotic script...they not only keep insulting professions but also make a mockery of middle class intelligence, common sense, marriage & all the relationships which we care about Dead

The next mths scenario will be everyone crying buckets...vamp out witting again...some more mockery of everything i wrote above, miracles, melodrama blah blah blah which i am not at all interested to see.Dead

the answer one of the CVs (Shabaz)gave to our question 'parichay will become interesting like before post leap' very well shouts out that the show is in drains now & these ppl are falling back on their tired & tested formula of leap & separation to bring the TRPs. Shocked

two cute looking kids & their dukhbhari dastan will surely make the aunties tune into the show & the CVs will achieve their target for the quarter...like its happening in the PH's other show whose TRP sky rocketed to 3.7 last week coz of a cute kid Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishd.padministuti123jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

the answer one of the CVs (Shabaz)gave to our question 'parichay will become interesting like before post leap' very well shouts out that the show is in drains now & these ppl are falling back on their tired & tested formula of leap & separation to bring the TRPs. Shocked

two cute looking kids & their dukhbhari dastan will surely make the aunties tune into the show & the CVs will achieve their target for the quarter...like its happening in the PH's other show whose TRP sky rocketed to 3.7 last week coz of a cute kid Ouch

@bold  - I too don't understand what the hell is that? My parents are hooked again on the stupid thing. How can you not see illogical story-line, assassination of characters and most importantly relationships. Does marriage, love, family has no value? 
All they need is one cute kid and that's it??????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminirainbowgirlstuti123

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Character assassination jay??
for that you need to have a well defined character ,in BT world character of the leads change as per the track..
only show I remember from BT in which leads had a well defined characterization which remained in tact till the end was Kutumb , which was not dragged with silly illogical tracks , no leaps, EMA, etc, abd till date it is my favorite serial..
as far as the show we are talking about .. well to be honest i never liked their OTT performances, their chemistry even after their sizzling c-night episode never appealed to me.. never followed the show , just may be once a week.forthnight and heard  them saying i love u  and they love each other so much type thing...but never felt that love.. no offense just my POV,,, so their separtion was not a big deal , i didnt care much
but SINAL they are madly in love with each other.. which is apparent by even their little gesture so their separation is something i can not tolerate be it for any reason...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlstuti123jay_bpm

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
the 10 days period really irked me like anything ...as u said now for these 10 days there ll be only nd only emotional atyachaar ...wicha ll continue to emotionally black siddhi...nd siddhi ll keep crying ...holding her tummy dat i couldnt save ur dad ...nd to save him i have to go away from jis life nd all...nd kunal ll continue to stay in da jail in his quaidi uniform looking dat da moonAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top