India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

STARs and DUCKS of 18/7

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hello hello am back and i couldnt be here yesterday as sony wasn't coming , saw today  repeat and the latest epi and what a surprise mysteries being opened explanations starting ot form h,mmm am more hooked

btw guys i will like to make a request : please comment on articles that appear,second every time mon and wed the rank or trp increases we are swamped by posts that are repeat, already posted similar or direct bashing,please read thru them !! report which need be and cooperate with dev team!! thanks 

StarSTARSStar
  1. haye cant believe it someone from creative- pihu dialogue writers ClapClap
  2. ram and pihu interaction OMG !! the way pihu walked to stage the way they conversed, koi hereo wero humnhn, han lagte bhi nhn hu, abhi tou star nhn hu liken hujaongi Star ur our star darling 
  3. pihus excitement -i was praying for this prize, five kilo mealROFL
  4. priya and pihu relationship the way pihu controlled her excitemetn for a new frock and said no will wear the green frock, the way she made her mom happy by saying god will help u too
  5. priya: the way she emoted the helplessness: baby mama can get u a frock , i was so touched, the hug was so good Hug
  6. ram: mini me. the way h remembers about pihu the way he says usku dhekh k i always smile- i was touched
  7. good mysteries are opening up- seems separation is not only of raya but most couples:P
  8. nuts has changed for good , she is stable grounded and family oriented!!
  9. PIHU PIHU PIHU muah!!
  10. nehas second kid was shown :P
  11. ram pihu giving pictures , i guess it will help in future plus the fact that she is a single mom so hopefully no MU
  12. anjan is not rajat!!
  13. kadys has a sister- still casting but they are rajats wife's kids with her second hubby so no complications that priya rajat married and have kids for future too- rajats opening up
DeadDucks Thumbs Down
  1. i believe u man dnt waste two sec by showing dubai shots every epi mei :P
  2. neha vikram divorce? i guess this is what will bring ram to mumbai  urgent and priya to follow maybe?Shocked
  3. shipra sudhir living seperate, ayesha ddnt even meet her dadDead
  4. shipra seems to have forgiven ayesha and is again the reason for her selfish behavior.Wacko i had always said behind ayesha is shipras selfishness and this has been proved now!! 
  5. ayesha aka anaconda!! she is smug!! no remorse no nothing? Angry
  6. rajat ku seems everyone is hell bent on uniting with pyar- i just hope it is ayesha not priya !!
  7. PRECAP: daijan please aisi duain na du k blahians ki bad duaiin lag jain !!ROFLROFL
see u all tomm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbaas-tvshiwani2002sgTrieshjanardanaviraf4urnvdbhavanikaparikh1-Happy4Ever-anizorAnnthew_CandyCream_..neelanjanajakther7Xx..Anjali..xXMani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
ram-peehu,priya-peehi\u ke scenes chod kar sab shocks hi the yar ...my 2nd fav couple vik-neha aise bhi kya ho gaya ki divorce le le i am pissed of with so many separations n y so many characters with instantly makes raya scenes less oh god waise bas peehu hi yeh show chala rahi hain...god bless amrita for her acting skills n cuteness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7leo4ever

jayashs Senior Member
jayashs
jayashs

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Good stars and Ducks.

I agree, on the separation part for SS and NV being a duck.  Is it really required?  5 years mein everyone including the lead pair should be separated is a rule is it??? This is non-sense.

Love Pihu. She is going to be a star for this full season (atleast!).

Cheers,
Jay.

jakther7leo4ever

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I wanna kill cvs...what the hell is going on...ye sab ho kya raha hai...

jakther7leo4ever

rnvdbhavani Goldie
rnvdbhavani
rnvdbhavani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
priya didnt c d photograph of pihu n ram Angry... heheh ekta srl jo hi...Wink

jakther7leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

ram-peehu,priya-peehi\u ke scenes chod kar sab shocks hi the yar ...my 2nd fav couple vik-neha aise bhi kya ho gaya ki divorce le le i am pissed of with so many separations n y so many characters with instantly makes raya scenes less oh god waise bas peehu hi yeh show chala rahi hain...god bless amrita for her acting skills n cuteness

actually am not pissed off, am pleasantly surprised, y ? coz it sohws that they have seem big dhamkas for us, great track nad unexpected track , slowly mystery will get solved and i always wondered how long will it be till vik gets tired of neha nagging!! i want ot see now romantic track of vik neha- they have six months till hearing and then during this i am 1100% sure ram and priya will unite them in diff way!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnvdbhavani

priya didnt c d photograph of pihu n ram Angry... heheh ekta srl jo hi...Wink

acha hi hai na dheke abhi phir i feel she will run away again acha ha unaware samne ajaye!!

jakther7

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayashs

Good stars and Ducks.

I agree, on the separation part for SS and NV being a duck.  Is it really required?  5 years mein everyone including the lead pair should be separated is a rule is it??? This is non-sense.

Love Pihu. She is going to be a star for this full season (atleast!).

Cheers,
Jay.

thanks, nhn yar vik neha ku independent trak tou mila atleast!! waste hi hujate hai woh loog warna, with so many other situations every pi is bound to be big!!
pihu is my constant star!! 
priya was tho ne who used ot keep ayesha and shipra in check woh nhn hai tou bas pagal hugai hai yeh dunu!

jakther7

Go to top