Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by Kabe

@veenu - sorry, cant, dont have energy to defend ROFL
@dhanu - read my quest again !!!
ROFL then letz talk ourselvs lol
If Pratz didn't find any point in repeatedly askin ASY abt Krish, I didn't find any point, abt her involvement in ASY matter, watever she had convos with him again n again, wats her business there? Tats ASY-SS matter na, they can deal it themselves, if she can involve in every others matter right, wrongs, then she must hav asked..!! Tats my POV...
Huhh, from last 2 1/2 years am unable to find the reason for her PBJ's, but you want answer in 1 day, BS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

If Pratz didn't find any point in repeatedly askin ASY abt Krish, I didn't find any point, abt her involvement in ASY matter, watever she had convos with him again n again, wats her business there? Tats ASY-SS matter na, they can deal it themselves, if she can involve in every others matter right, wrongs, then she must hav asked..!! Tats my POV...
Huhh, from last 2 1/2 years am unable to find the reason for her PBJ's, but you want answer in 1 day, BS...
hmm...Confused, wat to say as 4 me, since property track only Pratz n her PBJs givin zhatkas to me...Ouch
Come on, let it out watever Ur complains... Letz make tis topic as frustation thread...ROFL

Bruce_L

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

hmm...Confused, wat to say as 4 me, since property track only Pratz n her PBJs givin zhatkas to me...Ouch
Come on, let it out watever Ur complains... Letz make tis topic as frustation thread...ROFL
Sorry, dont wanna take risk ROFL

Veena.S

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Prats cant keep quiet when its bout KN, but not ready to open the mouth bout ASY who tried his best to punish KST (il)legally. Why? Somone pls clear my doubt!

she has opend her mouth about ASY all time ...both at jail n in court...why do everyone want P to do it repeatedly everytime ASY says about his rights Ouch who is P ? she could clearly see that shakuntala is a good woman , SS is liking them n ASY has a point in claiming his right ... P has always stood for what is right ...n she is doing just that ...n till now the CVs haven't shown P telling anyone to consider ASY n mother as family n force them to accept them...instead she has always told them to treat them as human ... even yesterday , she told K to give blood on humanitarian POV ...she can talk to K about right n wrong, he is her life ...why should she talk to some ASY or anyone else about right n wrong repeatedly ? ...she has given it straight to ASY during the court case , why should she repeat it ? n she has forgiven everyone for every wrong , then why r we adamant that she should question ASY again , in particular ? she has never questioned K till now for his decisions ... n she even kept quite when KN first tried to kill ASY ... n here she told SS about KN as an opening to show him what consequences r going to happen bec of his deeds ... she didn't tell to SS about KN to punish him...she told SS about it to see the dangerous situation the family is in ... its not her fault if SS choses to ignore her warning ...

To me she could have warned as SS that KN was trying to harm ASY when overheard KN speaking. This is my pov but it seems one can't discuss against P and P can't make mistakes. Sorry if I hurt feelings for speaking against P but I do understand the show and not stupid not too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teenssVeena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Sorry, dont wanna take risk ROFL
ROFL smart girl, even wats use of risk takin xcept to be bashed r gettin story so far lol, not answer...Ermm, par hum ka karen aaj hum full moodwa mein hai hamri Mastarni ki smartness ke bare mein LOL

Bruce_L

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Gud post veena...
I agree with ur post..

Veena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by dhakarn

Prats cant keep quiet when its bout KN, but not ready to open the mouth bout ASY who tried his best to punish KST (il)legally. Why? Somone pls clear my doubt!

she has opend her mouth about ASY all time ...both at jail n in court...why do everyone want P to do it repeatedly everytime ASY says about his rights Ouch who is P ? she could clearly see that shakuntala is a good woman , SS is liking them n ASY has a point in claiming his right ... P has always stood for what is right ...n she is doing just that ...n till now the CVs haven't shown P telling anyone to consider ASY n mother as family n force them to accept them...instead she has always told them to treat them as human ... even yesterday , she told K to give blood on humanitarian POV ...she can talk to K about right n wrong, he is her life ...why should she talk to some ASY or anyone else about right n wrong repeatedly ? ...she has given it straight to ASY during the court case , why should she repeat it ? n she has forgiven everyone for every wrong , then why r we adamant that she should question ASY again , in particular ? she has never questioned K till now for his decisions ... n she even kept quite when KN first tried to kill ASY ... n here she told SS about KN as an opening to show him what consequences r going to happen bec of his deeds ... she didn't tell to SS about KN to punish him...she told SS about it to see the dangerous situation the family is in ... its not her fault if SS choses to ignore her warning ...

To me she could have warned as SS that KN was trying to harm ASY when overheard KN speaking. This is my pov but it seems one can't discuss against P and P can't make mistakes. Sorry if I hurt feelings for speaking against P but I do understand the show and not stupid not too
@U, yup tats wat i said in epi review thread 4 tat Epi...
@bold, xactly... Wat a big deal, if we feel Pratz wrong n xpress it, I can see how topic being deviated comparin with Krish r his old acts, y can't we juz talk abt current track r Epi, rather than deviated, r PPL get into bashings, sayin Jumpin on Pratz r biased...
am not sayin tis abt anyone particularly, am often seein in forum how defendin Pratz r ASY goin n gettin into bashing members...

Edited by Veena.S - 19 July 2012 at 1:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamHamiSky

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
None can support a killing mission !! What P did is absolutely right. I think she was justified. But before that ASY and SS should be punished for their deeds And the worst Idiot KN shouldn't escape like every time Ouch 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanambabithajVeena.S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index