India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Soo... (Page 5)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
hmm lallantop postClapwhy cv's r trying to show ASY as a saint i don't get itAngryaleardy we show his true color in court trackSleepyhe stepped so lowShockedthen why this nautanki now?And For P i want say-She and Her PBJ is not my cup of teaSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LteenssVeena.S

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Prats cant keep quiet when its bout KN, but not ready to open the mouth bout ASY who tried his best to punish KST (il)legally. Why? Somone pls clear my doubt!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teenssVeena.S

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by dhakarn

@Dhanya, IMO she must have, wen she had talks with him abt his rights r his entry r wat hez doin 4 accetance, she must have n could have in althose situations wat U hav mentioned... n therz a point in repeatin, questionin him wat justice hez followin, wen ASY givin lecture abt Justice wat he knew n said shez also a law student, wen she first confronted tat hez SS's son... Its not an easy matter to ignore r forgave, but CVs showed like ignored r forgotten r forgave... Tats not at all acceptable 4 me...

P have forgotten n forgave even more injustices n wrongs of all including K himself... do u expect P to question them again n again whenever they talk about justice as per their convenience ? if that is the case then P will have to do that only to every character in the serial ...
LOL i like tis point, n agree... wen we couldn't forgive n forget wat ASY did with Krish, then Y CVs showin him as the good human forgettin tat point, in Sympathy light as pure victim... Tats my point, tats it..!!

CVs r trying to show him as victim, but i am sure only some r seeing him that way ...I am not ... for me he is an unethical man who keeps on changing his words ... CVs r forgetting quite a lot these days , for instance KriYa ... they r forgetting the dynamics of te character of SS , the relation between SS n K ... they r making a complete mess of our serial for the past 2 weeks , the result of which can be seen from the TRPs ... hopefully this week we get too some rise in TRPs ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teenssbabithajVeena.Spiyarapiyari

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

Prats cant keep quiet when its bout KN, but not ready to open the mouth bout ASY who tried his best to punish KST (il)legally. Why? Somone pls clear my doubt!
go to back pages n read defendin comments, If u get anytin n satisfy , then xplain me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_L

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by babithaj

Veena, all valid points...Thumbs Up Ok, all want P to ask tht question to ASY, ??? I want K to ask tht himself...
yup itz also valid, but Y can't Pratz? Wen she talked with him knowin truth, Krish doesn't know truth... Is itz not her business r not much IMP r wat? Even yday She said to SS, ASY juz wanted SS's acceptance, really? Wat she meant, n she ignored r forgot r forgave wat ASY did with Krish, i want answer 4 tat...
if u see, tht her character all along... happened with many characters... even with amma and KN...
tats wat my point, Pratz char dissappointin me since Property track, the way shez dealing things, huh mind blowing...Thumbs Down

Bruce_L

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

she has opend her mouth about ASY all time ...both at jail n in court...why do everyone want P to do it repeatedly everytime ASY says about his rights Ouch who is P ? she could clearly see that shakuntala is a good woman , SS is liking them n ASY has a point in claiming his right ... P has always stood for what is right ...n she is doing just that ...n till now the CVs haven't shown P telling anyone to consider ASY n mother as family n force them to accept them...instead she has always told them to treat them as human ... even yesterday , she told K to give blood on humanitarian POV ...she can talk to K about right n wrong, he is her life ...why should she talk to some ASY or anyone else about right n wrong repeatedly ? ...she has given it straight to ASY during the court case , why should she repeat it ? n she has forgiven everyone for every wrong , then why r we adamant that she should question ASY again , in particular ? she has never questioned K till now for his decisions ... n she even kept quite when KN first tried to kill ASY ... n here she told SS about KN as an opening to show him what consequences r going to happen bec of his deeds ... she didn't tell to SS about KN to punish him...she told SS about it to see the dangerous situation the family is in ... its not her fault if SS choses to ignore her warning ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrbaqriheera1702babithaj

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@veenu - sorry, cant, dont have energy to defend ROFL
@dhanu - read my quest again !!!

Veena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

@veenu - sorry, cant, dont have energy to defend ROFL
@dhanu - read my quest again !!!
ROFL then letz talk ourselvs lol
If Pratz didn't find any point in repeatedly askin ASY abt Krish, I didn't find any point, abt her involvement in ASY matter, watever she had convos with him again n again, wats her business there? Tats ASY-SS matter na, they can deal it themselves, if she can involve in every others matter right, wrongs, then she must hav asked..!! Tats my POV...

Bruce_L

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index