Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Veena.S

😆 i like tis point, n agree... wen we couldn't forgive n forget wat ASY did with Krish, then Y CVs showin him as the good human forgettin tat point, in Sympathy light as pure victim... Tats my point, tats it..!!

For this , K will reply whn he will come to know KN was behind the poison thing... whn K wanted to go direct with ASY...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm lallantop post👏why cv's r trying to show ASY as a saint i don't get it😡aleardy we show his true color in court track🥱he stepped so low😲then why this nautanki now?And For P i want say-She and Her PBJ is not my cup of tea🥱
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prats cant keep quiet when its bout KN, but not ready to open the mouth bout ASY who tried his best to punish KST (il)legally. Why? Somone pls clear my doubt!
dhakarn thumbnail

😆 i like tis point, n agree... wen we couldn't forgive n forget wat ASY did with Krish, then Y CVs showin him as the good human forgettin tat point, in Sympathy light as pure victim... Tats my point, tats it..!!

CVs r trying to show him as victim, but i am sure only some r seeing him that way ...I am not ... for me he is an unethical man who keeps on changing his words ... CVs r forgetting quite a lot these days , for instance KriYa ... they r forgetting the dynamics of te character of SS , the relation between SS n K ... they r making a complete mess of our serial for the past 2 weeks , the result of which can be seen from the TRPs ... hopefully this week we get too some rise in TRPs ...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabe

Prats cant keep quiet when its bout KN, but not ready to open the mouth bout ASY who tried his best to punish KST (il)legally. Why? Somone pls clear my doubt!

go to back pages n read defendin comments, If u get anytin n satisfy , then xplain me...
Veena.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

if u see, tht her character all along... happened with many characters... even with amma and KN...

tats wat my point, Pratz char dissappointin me since Property track, the way shez dealing things, huh mind blowing...👎🏼
dhakarn thumbnail

she has opend her mouth about ASY all time ...both at jail n in court...why do everyone want P to do it repeatedly everytime ASY says about his rights who is P ? she could clearly see that shakuntala is a good woman , SS is liking them n ASY has a point in claiming his right ... P has always stood for what is right ...n she is doing just that ...n till now the CVs haven't shown P telling anyone to consider ASY n mother as family n force them to accept them...instead she has always told them to treat them as human ... even yesterday , she told K to give blood on humanitarian POV ...she can talk to K about right n wrong, he is her life ...why should she talk to some ASY or anyone else about right n wrong repeatedly ? ...she has given it straight to ASY during the court case , why should she repeat it ? n she has forgiven everyone for every wrong , then why r we adamant that she should question ASY again , in particular ? she has never questioned K till now for his decisions ... n she even kept quite when KN first tried to kill ASY ... n here she told SS about KN as an opening to show him what consequences r going to happen bec of his deeds ... she didn't tell to SS about KN to punish him...she told SS about it to see the dangerous situation the family is in ... its not her fault if SS choses to ignore her warning ...
Bruce_L thumbnail
@veenu - sorry, cant, dont have energy to defend 🤣
@dhanu - read my quest again !!!
Veena.S thumbnail

@veenu - sorry, cant, dont have energy to defend 🤣
@dhanu - read my quest again !!!

🤣 then letz talk ourselvs lol
If Pratz didn't find any point in repeatedly askin ASY abt Krish, I didn't find any point, abt her involvement in ASY matter, watever she had convos with him again n again, wats her business there? Tats ASY-SS matter na, they can deal it themselves, if she can involve in every others matter right, wrongs, then she must hav asked..!! Tats my POV...
Bruce_L thumbnail

🤣 then letz talk ourselvs lol
If Pratz didn't find any point in repeatedly askin ASY abt Krish, I didn't find any point, abt her involvement in ASY matter, watever she had convos with him again n again, wats her business there? Tats ASY-SS matter na, they can deal it themselves, if she can involve in every others matter right, wrongs, then she must hav asked..!! Tats my POV...

Huhh, from last 2 1/2 years am unable to find the reason for her PBJ's, but you want answer in 1 day, BS...