India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Soo... (Page 2)

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Agree with your post and you raised some valid points.

I think when SS started supporting and defending ASY without telling his family the reason for it, he should have expected that KN may do something like this.  He should have told his family the truth and dealt with it privately within the house, but  instead he shouted it in front of everyone and the family was unprepared, angry, hurt, betrayed and embarrassed by this outburst. SS should accept part of the blame for what KN did  I don't know if he will be able to prevent KN from going to jail since the doctor claimed that it is a poison case and police will be involved, but he maybe he will be able to get him released.

I don't know why the CV's didn't show P(when she found out the truth) asking ASY why he went after his own brother to hang him, they should have at least had her mention it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_La_umaVeena.Spiyarapiyari

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by adib40

Forget abt hubby she even forgot that ASY helped his brother's murderer? Not only ss prats character is also getting ruined !
Xactly... Agree with U completly, CVs love to ruin chars..!! Atleast they can leave leads, n let them do hell with side chars...
i actually loved that krishna shut prats today! She shouldnt stop k from shouting at ss after his ganda deeds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.S

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

P only told about KN to SS , not complained ...n she did it only the sec time , not the first time...n this time too she did it to remind him n point him about the consequences of his actions n the effect it has on his family ...she didn't tell him to take action against KN

I remember P taking ASY to task at the jail n outside the court for supporting wrong n tanmay n warning him that he will have to face K once he gets out of the jail ... n also that he is going to lose his first case bec he is wrong n is trying to save a murderer ...what else should she do, file a case against ASY ? when ASY technically wasn't doing anything wrong as every lawyer has to fight for their client , whether they r culprit or not? how could she prove in court that ASY knew all about it? Ouch

about SS , everything is his fault ...n he is showing 'love' to ASY n shakuntala , when he himself wanted them to get out of TN forever ... i am sure he is going to stop them from going now Angry

here P told r complained abt KN, tats not IMP 4 me, even I do remember tat she asked ASY tat at court, my question Y she didn't after he enterd in TN n xpeatin all rights, n even challenged 4 Krish to make him call as bro? Then She must hav confronted ASY atleast, how could he xpect tat frm Krish, once who tried hard 4 Krish to life prisoned r hanged, She could hav r not, wen Shez havin talks with him...

why should P talk to ASY about K's acceptance of him? that's purely K's call...just like P didn't questioned K on his condition, she didn't questioned ASY about his condition...  she already talked about his wrong to him during the court case ... what's the point in repeating it? n unlike KN , ASY wasn't trying to kill anyone.(after he came to TN ie).. n what kind of talks she had with him ...?
   1. to ask him to confirm whether he is indeed SS's son ?
    2. to tell him that he is wrong n his deeds r not going to make the family accept him
     3. to thank him for saving her life

in all these situations she couldn't have asked or talked about K in particular ...

Edited by dhakarn - 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm
Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

P only told about KN to SS , not complained ...n she did it only the sec time , not the first time...n this time too she did it to remind him n point him about the consequences of his actions n the effect it has on his family ...she didn't tell him to take action against KN

I remember P taking ASY to task at the jail n outside the court for supporting wrong n tanmay n warning him that he will have to face K once he gets out of the jail ... n also that he is going to lose his first case bec he is wrong n is trying to save a murderer ...what else should she do, file a case against ASY ? when ASY technically wasn't doing anything wrong as every lawyer has to fight for their client , whether they r culprit or not? how could she prove in court that ASY knew all about it? Ouch

about SS , everything is his fault ...n he is showing 'love' to ASY n shakuntala , when he himself wanted them to get out of TN forever ... i am sure he is going to stop them from going now Angry

here P told r complained abt KN, tats not IMP 4 me, even I do remember tat she asked ASY tat at court, my question Y she didn't after he enterd in TN n xpeatin all rights, n even challenged 4 Krish to make him call as bro? Then She must hav confronted ASY atleast, how could he xpect tat frm Krish, once who tried hard 4 Krish to life prisoned r hanged, She could hav r not, wen Shez havin talks with him...

why should P talk to ASY about K's acceptance of him? that's purely K's call...just like P didn't questioned K on his condition, she didn't questioned ASY about his condition... she already talked about his wrong to him during the court case ... what's the point in repeating it? n unlike KN , ASY wasn't trying to kill anyone... n what kind of talks she had with him ...?
1. to ask him to confirm whether he is indeed SS's son ?
    2. to tell him that he is wrong n his deeds r not going to make the family accept him
     3. to thank him for saving her life

in all these situations she couldn't have asked or talked about K in particular ...

why should she ask k? Its a big thing itself that k saved ASY even after the court drama

Veena.S

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
No comments, carry onROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.SCaped_Crusaderpiyarapiyari

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Dhanya, IMO she must have, wen she had talks with him abt his rights r his entry r wat hez doin 4 accetance, she must have n could have in althose situations wat U hav mentioned... n therz a point in repeatin, questionin him wat justice hez followin, wen ASY givin lecture abt Justice wat he knew n said shez also a law student, wen she first confronted tat hez SS's son... Its not an easy matter to ignore r forgave, but CVs showed like ignored r forgotten r forgave... Tats not at all acceptable 4 me...

Caped_Crusader

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

@Dhanya, IMO she must have, wen she had talks with him abt his rights r his entry r wat hez doin 4 accetance, she must have n could have in althose situations wat U hav mentioned... n therz a point in repeatin, questionin him wat justice hez followin, wen ASY givin lecture abt Justice wat he knew n said shez also a law student, wen she first confronted tat hez SS's son... Its not an easy matter to ignore r forgave, but CVs showed like ignored r forgotten r forgave... Tats not at all acceptable 4 me...
P Didn't Ask Any Question To K...On The Condition.But She Is Saying SS To Think About Future...Isn't It Kinda Double Face?Why She Is Trying To Over Cross K?She Is DIL Of This Family...Not Lady Lord.
Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kabe

No comments, carry onROFL
huh Angry Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaBruce_LCaped_Crusaderpiyarapiyari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index