Pratigya

Soo... - Page 2

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

here P told r complained abt KN, tats not IMP 4 me, even I do remember tat she asked ASY tat at court, my question Y she didn't after he enterd in TN n xpeatin all rights, n even challenged 4 Krish to make him call as bro? Then She must hav confronted ASY atleast, how could he xpect tat frm Krish, once who tried hard 4 Krish to life prisoned r hanged, She could hav r not, wen Shez havin talks with him...

why should P talk to ASY about K's acceptance of him? that's purely K's call...just like P didn't questioned K on his condition, she didn't questioned ASY about his condition...  she already talked about his wrong to him during the court case ... what's the point in repeating it? n unlike KN , ASY wasn't trying to kill anyone.(after he came to TN ie).. n what kind of talks she had with him ...?
   1. to ask him to confirm whether he is indeed SS's son ?
    2. to tell him that he is wrong n his deeds r not going to make the family accept him
     3. to thank him for saving her life

in all these situations she couldn't have asked or talked about K in particular ...

Edited by dhakarn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

why should P talk to ASY about K's acceptance of him? that's purely K's call...just like P didn't questioned K on his condition, she didn't questioned ASY about his condition... she already talked about his wrong to him during the court case ... what's the point in repeating it? n unlike KN , ASY wasn't trying to kill anyone... n what kind of talks she had with him ...?
1. to ask him to confirm whether he is indeed SS's son ?
    2. to tell him that he is wrong n his deeds r not going to make the family accept him
     3. to thank him for saving her life

in all these situations she couldn't have asked or talked about K in particular ...

why should she ask k? Its a big thing itself that k saved ASY even after the court drama
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Dhanya, IMO she must have, wen she had talks with him abt his rights r his entry r wat hez doin 4 accetance, she must have n could have in althose situations wat U hav mentioned... n therz a point in repeatin, questionin him wat justice hez followin, wen ASY givin lecture abt Justice wat he knew n said shez also a law student, wen she first confronted tat hez SS's son... Its not an easy matter to ignore r forgave, but CVs showed like ignored r forgotten r forgave... Tats not at all acceptable 4 me...
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

@Dhanya, IMO she must have, wen she had talks with him abt his rights r his entry r wat hez doin 4 accetance, she must have n could have in althose situations wat U hav mentioned... n therz a point in repeatin, questionin him wat justice hez followin, wen ASY givin lecture abt Justice wat he knew n said shez also a law student, wen she first confronted tat hez SS's son... Its not an easy matter to ignore r forgave, but CVs showed like ignored r forgotten r forgave... Tats not at all acceptable 4 me...

P Didn't Ask Any Question To K...On The Condition.But She Is Saying SS To Think About Future...Isn't It Kinda Double Face?Why She Is Trying To Over Cross K?She Is DIL Of This Family...Not Lady Lord.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kabe

No comments, carry on🤣

huh 😡 👎🏼
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have a healthy drink, you will need it till next episode is aired🤣🤣
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gud post agree wid u..thatz what I always have problem wid Prat...
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You're abosolutely right, Veena, so many points have been overlooked by the cvs.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm agree me too confuse wid Pratz reaction I think her so much kindness is creating problems for herself
She is not thinking abut Whtever happened wid krish bt just ignoring everything and want krish to not b angry which is impossible at the moment !!
Edited by piyarapiyari - 11 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Why did P not tell SS that she overheard KN wanting to do something to ASY. The habit of not sharing information or hiding does not help but P attitude only changed towards ASY when she came to know the truth that he is SS son and that the prof gave a good report about him. My pov.

But for SS, u reap what u sow and just because u have feelings for ASY, KN actions are punishable but what about ur own actions when trying to kill Prats? Justifiable as u did it. Double standards