Palak accepted arthi :)

Posted: 11 years ago
Oh my dear friends!!! finally our wish has come true in palak track. Thanks to the CV's for showing this cute track 😊.

As a continution of the precap, Bua got nice slap from arthi's strong words. In addition to it , the support for arthi from papa scindhia  is the biggest tragedy for her. So happy to see arthi supported by her family. Even yash was happy to see arthi's efforts in making palak agree.😛

The kids scene was so cute and I notice that ansh and payal has got together so soon. Though at the starting stage palak was not heeding her attention, Arthi made her listen by her cute stories.
Seems like arthi has got magic to mesmerize people with her words. I was so happy to see palak agreeing to participate in the competition. 👏 But to the contrary, ansh was not happy with his mom as she paid all her attention towards palak and not to him.
Now I am afraid of bua using ansh to create problems for arthi.

Prateik-pari scene was nice and here starts the troble for pari. As she hid the fact that was written in the paper from him, Prateik is little confused😲.

The last scene was great and palak was so sweet in her speech with her family as spectators..  The reward goes to arthi for making palak come out of her fear.👏 Did u notice the smile in yash's face when palak spoke !!! He is surely thankful to arthi for doing what he was not able to do. That's our ARTHI. ⭐️

Here is a really big challenge for arthi by bua to choose the first prize between her son and palak.😲 What will she do now?
they both will share the same place as they are the children of Aarti and Yash Scindiya😉
I'm sure this is not going to escape Aarti's observation. The extent of Buaji's hatred is what i'm fearing as i think she will not spare even the kids if she won't have things her way 
And i hope Yash will see this too, at least he has easier bonding with Ansh, so Ansh won't be too difficult 😊
Yeah...Thats gr8 news n i am loving aarti day by day.Kratika is such a good actress n the character she playing is just too good...i loved the way how she narrated that she also had stagefright😊...She completly captured the episode...n yeah Bua has started seeking more problems...But i think this wont create a tension btwn ansh n aarti or ansh n palak...my mind says everything is going in a good way..seems like CV's r in a good mood...If Pv gives us epsiodes like today am sure TRP will shoot up😛
I belive all bua move will make aarya and the kids more close
Awesome post.👏.Superb analysis..⭐️
All bua's plan😡 will be failed..
Aarya will be success..
About ansh insecurity..Yash will help him.Aarya will make ansh and palak close together
Perfect analysis
Bhua plans keeps failing from the beginning and thanks to all her miserable plans that it will make Yash and Aarthi closer to each other ... and closer to the kids 😉
Really sick of this Bua and her ways. It is really disgusting when an adult or anyone would use kids as pawns to get their own selfish wishes fulfilled. I hope that the CVs never allow her to succeed in her schemes and let her ways be found out by Yash and the entire family.
AMAZING POST. LOVE EACH AND EACH OF YOUR LINES.. YOU SHOULD BE WRITER.. I DONT HAVE GOOD SENSE OF WRITING LIKE YOUU.. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK
i am too excited to see the result of debate