Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Enough! Final Warning... Edited* READ

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hello Dek'ians,

I know its frustrating that the show is ending but that doesnt mean that we have to abuse the channel and talk foul language on them. Every show comes to an end. To think of it, its every channel's right to call to end the show if the show isnt doing well on TRPs, we are fans and we feel frustrated but thats how it goes and by talking foul language we are not going to stop what is happening. So here is a request to all to discuss the ending of the show here in this thread

Take out your frustration in here

If you want to send some message to Sony here is the thread..

Do Not create additional topics on Sony, Do not have Sony Numbers in your thread it will be deleted by the Mods.If found opening topics on abusing the channel or producer their warning level will be raised. No questions asked. I hope this makes it clear that we want forum to be clean of all absuvie and foul topics.

Regards,
DEK Dev Team

EDIT*

Guys I have seen enough repetitive Topics on the forum, I have closed several topics, if I havent left a note that means its a repetitive topic either on Ashish-Priyal or Ashish-Ada khan. As far as Ashish dating is concerned as of now its only a rumor that he is dating Ada khan. If anything such thing has happened anywhere, kindly PM me the link of the article, for this reason the forum has turned upside down. So please no more talks on Ashish's PERSONAL life. There is a limit to talking to too, each and every person is openening a NEW Topic on Ashish, which I have had ENOUGH. Abusing has taken place and those who have their WL has been raised. If you have any questions or concerns PM me.

A very disappointed  DEK DT
Erum

Edited by sparkjule - 28 July 2012 at 5:25pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

melmel29arisha134kimybabarrmrythumbalinaadutta94shrutireddygr8sherni_ashishpearls88Mariam12...Zeenat...allseasonrain--Zenu--SaHillover101ilvudaywendy25xxDaydreameRxxprachuryaNightingale...LizBennetaslsifjsdlvjmdi-JEHAN--scarlett-princess_TMrsSSOShazzieSakura24vampire12345678Being-Human-Raz-shivani003--Saina--arrylinejyoti06Miss.ColorfullNatasha_shaikhNusiSglonelyshadow_TaNi_-Jhalli-Anjalika13..IshqShava..-Araina--SilverAngel--Moni-SahiPakdeHai.xxMATSxxilluminated.MysticRiver_RiaNa_-Swetha--BerryCharm-.Killer.Sano88

pariangel29 Newbie
pariangel29
pariangel29

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
yes sparkjule no problem ,m the silent type Smile I hardly post becoz I am very shy 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top