Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Disappointed with 300th episode (Page 2)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ur post really make sense buddy...well doneClap,,,,but here people r only thinking abt this moment and are happy to see barun on screen...so u may get bashed 4 this post...but u r talking abt reality and for me i agree with each nd every word of urs...asr have to change a bit but not flip in to khushi...Embarrassed

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with you 100%
Although, I yet to watch episode I read the update don't feel like watching.
Don't know the Precap is just too weird. I mean they are changing ASR into Khushi big time.
Khushi into ASR because she is so very horrible to Arnav lately, and that's not Khushi... When did she started being so demanding? LOL! that's so unlike Khushi! She can forgive him for all the rude things he said to her? but now she can't forgive him for something that really shouldn't matter lol! Really what The!
I don't understand if you love someone, you love them the way they are not when they are turning into you lol.
I mean she didn't smile when ASR actually did something for her, but she can smile if he is being all silly LOL! what in the world! What attracted Khushi towards ASR? LOL! he was never that silly! LOL!
This is so weird! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanja_here

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
We are wanting redemption and wooing but not the way they showed today in a comic manner. A little seriousness is required although i enjoyed bromance.
kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

You were right when you said,if you can't vent your frustration here,then where else?..Now as a fellow IF member,lemme at least try to make you feel a bit better..

In Khushi's defense: I don't know whether I am the only one or not,but I totally get Khushi's behavior!..She admitted to herself she was in love with ASR.ASR called up & said he loved her..Then they went & spent all those lovely moments with each other..They were SO absorbed in each other..ASR showed tremendous faith in her...

Then he goes & blames her for everything in a moment of heat..While she understands his anger & frustration,he had just confirmed her own inner guilty feelings..So acting out of her love for him & his family,she decides to leave his home & him...& out of desperation,what does he do?Reminds her of that contract of marriage,as if it still mattered for them after all they've been through!& the first thing Khushi asked was this-'how can you bring that up after all we've been through??'

I think that's why Khushi's behaving the way she is..Why would she accept gifts/gestures of love from a husband who himself reminded her,this is all for two more months only??She is right..He can't buy her smile with gifts.

Khushi thinks it's all temporary as ASR never mentioned his 'lifetime vow' to her yet.That's why she cried painfully after his sweetest bday wish.She wished it wasn't only for two months..I find Khushi's behavior totally justified.

In defence of ASR: I actually like they showing ASR putting himself out there to win Khushi's love..& not resorting to Arnav ways when the going got tough!LOVE it..

Others: Dead Hataa Sawaan Ki GhataaConfused

Thank you so much farah this was the sweetest thing someone did for me in IF till now. I agree that Kushi is upset with ASR telling her about the contract but the way he has been trying hard doesn't it give her a clue that he is really trying to be nice to her and understand maybe that what he did was to make her stay back. We have seen her understand him without words so how come she is not understanding his actions now.
I agree ASR is doing everything in his power to win her and I love that but isn't going into a comic track like Kushi's swami track when the current track demands more intensity plus ASR doing Kushi's antics looks so weird.
Thanks to others as well who replied to me..
..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
i infact liked today's episode.. lovely
loved the flashbacks and everything.. cute story :)
farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaadal

Originally posted by farah53

Thank you so much farah this was the sweetest thing someone did for me in IF till now. I agree that Kushi is upset with ASR telling her about the contract but the way he has been trying hard doesn't it give her a clue that he is really trying to be nice to her and understand maybe that what he did was to make her stay back. We have seen her understand him without words so how come she is not understanding his actions now.
I agree ASR is doing everything in his power to win her and I love that but isn't going into a comic track like Kushi's swami track when the current track demands more intensity plus ASR doing Kushi's antics looks so weird.
Thanks to others as well who replied to me..

Obviously ASR's behavior gives her a clue...But so did his ILU,him saving her over himself during kidnapping track,his behavior after coming back..But with the contract thing,ASR threw all that up in her face!!Now how can she come around so easily if he keeps going hot & cold on her like that?..& ASR is not being comic,yaar..You think so?..I think he's just being as crazy as Khushi can become to pacify herWink
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I think overall it was a good episode and actually funny with NK and Arnav scenes. But i do agree that the CVs are serisly messing with Khushi character and their not showing anyone thinking ever about Khushi. Arnav on the other hand poor thing trying so hard to impress her and make her smile but all in vain but its ok im sure she is already impresssed but shes not admitting. Also i loved how u said that Arnav needs to woo her in his ASR style/cunning way lol!

Go to top