Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: farah53

You were right when you said,if you can't vent your frustration here,then where else?..Now as a fellow IF member,lemme at least try to make you feel a bit better..

In Khushi's defense: I don't know whether I am the only one or not,but I totally get Khushi's behavior!..She admitted to herself she was in love with ASR.ASR called up & said he loved her..Then they went & spent all those lovely moments with each other..They were SO absorbed in each other..ASR showed tremendous faith in her...

Then he goes & blames her for everything in a moment of heat..While she understands his anger & frustration,he had just confirmed her own inner guilty feelings..So acting out of her love for him & his family,she decides to leave his home & him...& out of desperation,what does he do?Reminds her of that contract of marriage,as if it still mattered for them after all they've been through!& the first thing Khushi asked was this-'how can you bring that up after all we've been through??'

I think that's why Khushi's behaving the way she is..Why would she accept gifts/gestures of love from a husband who himself reminded her,this is all for two more months only??She is right..He can't buy her smile with gifts.

Khushi thinks it's all temporary as ASR never mentioned his 'lifetime vow' to her yet.That's why she cried painfully after his sweetest bday wish.She wished it wasn't only for two months..I find Khushi's behavior totally justified.

In defence of ASR: I actually like they showing ASR putting himself out there to win Khushi's love..& not resorting to Arnav ways when the going got tough!LOVE it..

Others: ðŸ¤¢ Hataa Sawaan Ki Ghataa😕

Thank you so much farah this was the sweetest thing someone did for me in IF till now. I agree that Kushi is upset with ASR telling her about the contract but the way he has been trying hard doesn't it give her a clue that he is really trying to be nice to her and understand maybe that what he did was to make her stay back. We have seen her understand him without words so how come she is not understanding his actions now.
I agree ASR is doing everything in his power to win her and I love that but isn't going into a comic track like Kushi's swami track when the current track demands more intensity plus ASR doing Kushi's antics looks so weird.
Thanks to others as well who replied to me..
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i infact liked today's episode.. lovely
loved the flashbacks and everything.. cute story :)
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kaadal

Thank you so much farah this was the sweetest thing someone did for me in IF till now. I agree that Kushi is upset with ASR telling her about the contract but the way he has been trying hard doesn't it give her a clue that he is really trying to be nice to her and understand maybe that what he did was to make her stay back. We have seen her understand him without words so how come she is not understanding his actions now.
I agree ASR is doing everything in his power to win her and I love that but isn't going into a comic track like Kushi's swami track when the current track demands more intensity plus ASR doing Kushi's antics looks so weird.
Thanks to others as well who replied to me..

Obviously ASR's behavior gives her a clue...But so did his ILU,him saving her over himself during kidnapping track,his behavior after coming back..But with the contract thing,ASR threw all that up in her face!!Now how can she come around so easily if he keeps going hot & cold on her like that?..& ASR is not being comic,yaar..You think so?..I think he's just being as crazy as Khushi can become to pacify her😉
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think overall it was a good episode and actually funny with NK and Arnav scenes. But i do agree that the CVs are serisly messing with Khushi character and their not showing anyone thinking ever about Khushi. Arnav on the other hand poor thing trying so hard to impress her and make her smile but all in vain but its ok im sure she is already impresssed but shes not admitting. Also i loved how u said that Arnav needs to woo her in his ASR style/cunning way lol!