India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Disappointed with 300th episode

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
No one is going to comment or bash me so I am going to post it here as there is no where else I can vent out my frustrations today.CV's I should bow to you to make such an episode on your 300th one.

Kushi :
Last two episodes I have been racking my brain thinking what might the reason be behind Kushi's behaviour. Yesterday when she saw ASR wishing her and she looked hurt I thought maybe atleast she understood him but seeing her reactions today I am surprised. Why is she directing her unhappiness towards ASR and not others. Either she can be angry with him for what he said or forgive him. Why taunt him when he is trying so hard to bring her happiness. I didn't like the way she said you got me the sari but you couldn't get me the smile. Even if she is the one who has been most hurt no way the makers are ready to let the viewers sympathize with her. And when will she learn not to interfere in other's life. I agree it is her sister but she has to think and talk and not jump right to the middle to solve everyone's problems.Why are the CV's always bent on messing up with Kushi's character ? Kushi seriously give ASR a break, that guy is stuck.

Aakash:
Today he showed that he is mother's son. Today he also proved that once married a husband can only see faults in their wives. How soon did he forget that it was Khushi who brought him & Payal together otherwise they would have never been together.

Anjali & Nani:
I don't know when she is going to realise that life is not a bed of roses, it happens only in fairytales. Naniji, you are eldest in the family so you need to help Anjali see the reality rather than pamper her like a baby. Truth hurts but only once..hiding everything from her forever doesn't help her in any way.

ASR:
I know you are being sweet and trying your best to win your love back but not switch roles with Kushi. I liked ASR with a change not Kushi in ASR. It would have been so better to understand each other and meet halfway rather than losing yourselves like this, I really feel bad seeing you in this state, where is the ASR who knew how to love Kushi in his own cunning way, in ASR style.

Sorry if I hurt you all who had thoroughly enjoyed today's episode but for me today was a huge disappointment. I just loved the NK & Arnav scene where both their actings were superb and extremely sad with Kushi's. I didn't expect her to be like this not after they had the telepathy and all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FFFanmamgainnsaddafmahmoodKasu4lyfesanja_here

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i love the track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poonam.gupta12eyesonmedeeswarnapieryrose

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Chill yar. Not everyone knows it was the 300th episode. Wy make it special and ruin it by moving aside from the story, the flow?
It was perfect and the precap made up for it beag deal!

aka08poonam.gupta12Kasu4lyfeCyberpsychooo

khan_somi Goldie
khan_somi
khan_somi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
But to me it was a nice episode...loved nk-arnav convos but feel bad for arnav as he is trying so hard but is not able to impress khushi

poonam.gupta12Kasu4lyfeeyesonmedeeswarna

kaadal Goldie
kaadal
kaadal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I think for me the main shock was seeing ASR in the cupboard..the role reversal has really shocked me and the other thing was Kushi. I felt it was a bit OTT when she said he couldn't get her smile, he is trying so hard so how can't she not understand him even a bit when last week they talked through their eyes
laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaadal

I think for me the main shock was seeing ASR in the cupboard..the role reversal has really shocked me and the other thing was Kushi. I felt it was a bit OTT when she said he couldn't get her smile, he is trying so hard so how can't she not understand him even a bit when last week they talked through their eyes
why look at asr the change in him..thats not enough milestone for 300th episode ..then what isEmbarrassed
Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed watching today's episode. Loved the scene between NK and Arnav. I am also very glad that the cvs showed Arnav remebering all the moments he spent with Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kasu4lyfeeyesonme

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
You were right when you said,if you can't vent your frustration here,then where else?..Now as a fellow IF member,lemme at least try to make you feel a bit better..

In Khushi's defense: I don't know whether I am the only one or not,but I totally get Khushi's behavior!..She admitted to herself she was in love with ASR.ASR called up & said he loved her..Then they went & spent all those lovely moments with each other..They were SO absorbed in each other..ASR showed tremendous faith in her...

Then he goes & blames her for everything in a moment of heat..While she understands his anger & frustration,he had just confirmed her own inner guilty feelings..So acting out of her love for him & his family,she decides to leave his home & him...& out of desperation,what does he do?Reminds her of that contract of marriage,as if it still mattered for them after all they've been through!& the first thing Khushi asked was this-'how can you bring that up after all we've been through??'

I think that's why Khushi's behaving the way she is..Why would she accept gifts/gestures of love from a husband who himself reminded her,this is all for two more months only??She is right..He can't buy her smile with gifts.

Khushi thinks it's all temporary as ASR never mentioned his 'lifetime vow' to her yet.That's why she cried painfully after his sweetest bday wish.She wished it wasn't only for two months..I find Khushi's behavior totally justified.

In defence of ASR: I actually like they showing ASR putting himself out there to win Khushi's love..& not resorting to Arnav ways when the going got tough!LOVE it..

Others: Dead Hataa Sawaan Ki GhataaConfused

Edited by farah53 - 18 July 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmoodxAaliya

Go to top