Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ek taraf Jhagda.. duji taraf Aashiqi ka kissa (Page 4)

debaparna77 IF-Sizzlerz
debaparna77
debaparna77

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for d lovely update tanu.Hug..it was an average epi in my opinion..dint like that much Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I liked this comment wali software yaar... I tried to copy paste the same comment ...but yeh too intelligent (akal wali) software threw me into spam and rejected my comment...

Taareef karun kya usko...jisne tumhe banaaya...LOL

Armu4evabusybee..debaparna77

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Thanks for the update Tanu. I liked today's episode.
Deba - Nice caps - but full of Raag kora Ashu
So the first major fight with effect of the same the next day also. Till now they have usually made up immediately after the fight...Wonder who will call first...Wish this programme was for an hr - now we have to wait the whole day tomorrow to see what happens...
Deepa - cant wait till the sangeet for them to patch upAngry. And that time there will be so many people around. They should patch up before that and Nidhi should come back and they should go for the sangeet together !!!!

arre ..aami ki korechish? i just said wat i feltEmbarrassed
infact when i saw that vdo the 1st time then only i thought may be they are still fightin..
see in the bole chudiyan practice ,ashu isnt there ... but i guess when he sees most of the stuff nidhi bought was for him,may be he will be sad ..n then naacho to make manao his wife !
if u see that hug scene,it will tell ya.. ashu was like ..cum on ..its ok kinda !

shalini.malik72busybee..kaks0211

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Kya baat hai rabziee .. too good Clap

shalini.malik72busybee..rabzonedge

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

Thanks for d lovely update tanu.Hug..it was an average epi in my opinion..dint like that much Ouch

Same here... I found normal mia -biwi jhagda... but  restrained my self...otherwise 'kuch toh kahenge' mujhe...negative ...positive words mein...Ouch Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..debaparna77

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_jd

Originally posted by kaks0211

Thanks for the update Tanu. I liked today's episode.
Deba - Nice caps - but full of Raag kora Ashu
So the first major fight with effect of the same the next day also. Till now they have usually made up immediately after the fight...Wonder who will call first...Wish this programme was for an hr - now we have to wait the whole day tomorrow to see what happens...
Deepa - cant wait till the sangeet for them to patch upAngry. And that time there will be so many people around. They should patch up before that and Nidhi should come back and they should go for the sangeet together !!!!

arre ..aami ki korechish? i just said wat i feltEmbarrassed
infact when i saw that vdo the 1st time then only i thought may be they are still fightin..
see in the bole chudiyan practice ,ashu isnt there ... but i guess when he sees most of the stuff nidhi bought was for him,may be he will be sad ..n then naacho to make manao his wife !
if u see that hug scene,it will tell ya.. ashu was like ..cum on ..its ok kinda !

Maybe...but Nidhi was happily dancing even before the hug...If u r right it will mean that we have to wait for a long time before the patch up...Ashu ka smile nahin dekh payenge tab tak...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72busybee..-rhythm-jayanti_dj

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
good epi again...the fight over money brought out the difference in the ways they look at things...cold war started...ashu made nidhi wait...i understand he was busy he cud have told her to cme bac later instead...watever..soon ashu realised nidhi must b upset..aur nikal pade biwi ki talaash mein...aur biwi chali maika...ashu was upset sad and angry after knowing nidhi has left...acha to kal ruthna manana and pehle aap pehle aap...acha hai ji...phir beech raat ko ph par romance dekhne ko mil jai...hai haiEmbarrassed

shalini.malik72busybee..kaks0211

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Where was this Ktlk for last month...
everything was fantastic dance,Ashnis talk and hospital wow loved the episode...
liked the thought behind Nidhis shopping tablet for husband,phone,clothes she shopped for him...but baby men will never change...Ashus was right he had to work hard to get where he is...
Ranji romancing away to glory wow...
and the precap loved Ashu he's picking up the shopping bags and missing Nidhi and Nidhi is with her family but she's not enjoying herself...
dono miss kar rahe hai but ego ka kya kare...
thanks for the update tanu and deba awesome caps
Kpji thank you for giving us awesome episodes of ktlk and bringing the magic back...SK is looking awesome as dr.ashu KK is too good..
guys a must watch episode..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonnibusybee..kaks0211niniborn2rulejayanti_dj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index