Ashu I am Fida on your Ada...

Nidhi tujhe kab hoga mehsoos

Tera patidev hai bahut Kanjoos

Mat jhagdo ashni kar lo peace

Playground Bana hua hai hodpital kotnis

Nidhi ke liye KGH ban gaya hai Garden

Pahucho phir niklo for shopng ya function

Ranji ki Shaadi ki Machi hui hai Dhoom dhadaka

Aise episode dekh ke mann me foot rahe hai Pataka...

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

hai rabba... why did i make the comment  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tanu thoda detail mein batao na - maybe then we can guess what will happen tomorrow😉😉😉
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for d lovely update tanu.🤗..it was an average epi in my opinion..dint like that much 
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I liked this comment wali software yaar... I tried to copy paste the same comment ...but yeh too intelligent (akal wali) software threw me into spam and rejected my comment...

Taareef karun kya usko...jisne tumhe banaaya...😆
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaks0211

Thanks for the update Tanu. I liked today's episode.

Deba - Nice caps - but full of Raag kora Ashu
So the first major fight with effect of the same the next day also. Till now they have usually made up immediately after the fight...Wonder who will call first...Wish this programme was for an hr - now we have to wait the whole day tomorrow to see what happens...
Deepa - cant wait till the sangeet for them to patch up😡. And that time there will be so many people around. They should patch up before that and Nidhi should come back and they should go for the sangeet together !!!!

arre ..aami ki korechish? i just said wat i felt😳
infact when i saw that vdo the 1st time then only i thought may be they are still fightin..
see in the bole chudiyan practice ,ashu isnt there ... but i guess when he sees most of the stuff nidhi bought was for him,may be he will be sad ..n then naacho to make manao his wife !
if u see that hug scene,it will tell ya.. ashu was like ..cum on ..its ok kinda !
Armu4eva thumbnail
Kya baat hai rabziee .. too good 👏
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debaparna77

Thanks for d lovely update tanu.🤗..it was an average epi in my opinion..dint like that much 

Same here... I found normal mia -biwi jhagda... but  restrained my self...otherwise 'kuch toh kahenge' mujhe...negative ...positive words mein... 😕
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

arre ..aami ki korechish? i just said wat i felt😳
infact when i saw that vdo the 1st time then only i thought may be they are still fightin..
see in the bole chudiyan practice ,ashu isnt there ... but i guess when he sees most of the stuff nidhi bought was for him,may be he will be sad ..n then naacho to make manao his wife !
if u see that hug scene,it will tell ya.. ashu was like ..cum on ..its ok kinda !

Maybe...but Nidhi was happily dancing even before the hug...If u r right it will mean that we have to wait for a long time before the patch up...Ashu ka smile nahin dekh payenge tab tak...
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good epi again...the fight over money brought out the difference in the ways they look at things...cold war started...ashu made nidhi wait...i understand he was busy he cud have told her to cme bac later instead...watever..soon ashu realised nidhi must b upset..aur nikal pade biwi ki talaash mein...aur biwi chali maika...ashu was upset sad and angry after knowing nidhi has left...acha to kal ruthna manana and pehle aap pehle aap...acha hai ji...phir beech raat ko ph par romance dekhne ko mil jai...hai hai😳
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where was this Ktlk for last month...
everything was fantastic dance,Ashnis talk and hospital wow loved the episode...
liked the thought behind Nidhis shopping tablet for husband,phone,clothes she shopped for him...but baby men will never change...Ashus was right he had to work hard to get where he is...
Ranji romancing away to glory wow...
and the precap loved Ashu he's picking up the shopping bags and missing Nidhi and Nidhi is with her family but she's not enjoying herself...
dono miss kar rahe hai but ego ka kya kare...
thanks for the update tanu and deba awesome caps
Kpji thank you for giving us awesome episodes of ktlk and bringing the magic back...SK is looking awesome as dr.ashu KK is too good..
guys a must watch episode..