Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

18th July :Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri di? (Page 3)

dolly_07 Senior Member
dolly_07
dolly_07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Except pihu's part...one word for the episode YUCK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fosla

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
awesome Title LOL
Thnx for the update Smile

fosla

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Very Apt Title for your take. Well for today's epi Ram-Peehu & Priya-Peehu convos were the saviours. The rest all were fillers and thrillers. I just loved Ram's expressions and smile while he was thinking about Peehu being a chatterbox. I felt this girl is awesome...better than our new kapur with a 'u'. However I'm curious to see what Peehu knows and thinks of her Dad. I was expecting that she would ask her Mom today about her father, since the Motu Uncle told her it's Dinner with Family. I didn't like Peehu tagging mother's maiden name as her surname. Atleast the girl should have to know her dad's name. Of course, Priya could have disguised his name as Rkapoor or something and it's such a common name. In Yesterday's epi, we saw that Ms.Ayesha Dhakkan is staying in KM and today as per Karthik-Nutz, it's revealed that Ms.Bhubaneshwar is staying along with her to come out of depression. Does it imply, Ms. Bhubaneshwar is also staying KM? How can Sudhir let this happen... I mean beti ke sasural mein kaise rehne diya? I also think EK is deliberately making all the relations go bad, so that when Priya-Ram meet and come back to KM, she has her hands full with assignments and fixes. After all she's the lead. As we all agree that the separation of Priya-Ram was illogical and the reason was so dumb, I think when both Ram-Priya meet, there could be a vent out from Ram just like we had on Mar 5th from Priya...this man never had his share in season 1 and I pray we get that, but then a reunion at the end. 

fosla

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Amgie you said it.. I am speechless today I mean WHAT THE ***** I feel like snging KKGSR ka gana.. really what bullshit is this, Hate CVS and Ekta. VIk and Neh Divorce?ConfusedCry for what? kyo? Shipraaa and Sudhir living separately, really?Angry why? who bhi KM mai?  wha! kya kamal ki story hai.. arre esase to accha apne yaha ake writers hai yaar, what amazing stories people write here, what crap these people are showing. so predictable that PK and RK will help VikNeh, and the divorce will not happen.but why? why? why?

The only thing I enjoyed today was our dear little miss sunshine.. lovely Pihu, hayye kya amazing bacchi hai yaar, dil karta hai use jake kiss karu, so cute she is, it was such a lovely scene between Ram and her, beautiful, she is really a good actress for her age, superb expressions. other that her scenes with RK and PK . Nothing much. They totally messed the story today..I am so glad that she is part of balh nahi to mai kab ka chod deti.. I mean seriously, this is what they think? every marriage ends in saperation or divirce? really?OuchAngry
AngryAngryAngry

fosla

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janardana

Kya title hai Angie!!! LOL

You know this is the exact reason that I stopped watching this ... Knowing EK and  her style, she would naturally come out first with a bang and then it will go boom.. And those close to it will feel the effect... That's exactly what happened... As expected they will never learn their lesson...
Just having R and ST does not mean TRPs... Why cant they understand it??. 

J'
How exactly do you do this yaar? Even in May, you pretty much got off the train before me. Damn.. Need to learn it.
I was expecting the TRPs to be high this week.. Cause of Little Miss Goli.. That was on target.. This week, it is bound to go down.. If they can't even hold the viewers interest for 2 weeks after starting part 2 , what's the point.. They could have as well finished part 1 with a happy ending..

TRP's were purely because of what they showed last week J. And I wouldn't deny that. They showed good episodes after those horrendous ones. But they are back in week2 with weak script again. Its just week 2 and our interests are so down.

Seperation galore!! Wah Wah!!  Ab Ne Vi bhi?? Yeh Kaunsa bade ache lagte hain yaar?? 

Vik Neha were the ideal couple inspite of them being different. And a divorce paper on their anniversary. Somebody was surely drinking while they wrote this bit.
I remember EK saying that te are going to bring out Balh 2 in a big way that it will be a thing to remember in TV history... Yeah.. She will be remembered all right.. For butchering the serial and wasting the talents of seasoned actors and testing our patience.. 

If the Big way meant, Iam gonna screw up everything and then set it right. Well. That's what they are doing.

As you said A, no take needed today!!!

The first 5 mins were the best J. Loved the convo between P and Pihu too. Very sweet! The rest were just shock pe shock

janardana

dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this Angie ji...Big smile

I am very confused now about the show...I see no direction where they are hiding and feel that still they are introducing and explaining the situation after leap...pata nahi yeh kab tak chalegi
Neha n vikram separating n sudhir n shipra seperated...shockingShockedAngry
ab shipra toh gayi...uski todi akal jo bachi thi wo bhi gayi...LOL
sudhir bechara is now alone...he will atleast be in peace nowWink
neha n vikram getting divorced is a shock...she saly texted me last night saying this i first couldn't believe it...but why?...CVs ke paas koi aur kaam nahi tha...ShockedAngry
ek baat sacchi bolti hoon aapse ...according to me all this drama is getting a situation- a really bad one ready - for priya to show up in between all of them...i dont understand any other explanation for this stupidity/ weirdness n crapDead
Anyway we know that we have to wait for long to see RaYa together...till then they have to show something n we have to tolerate this...Confused

Edited by dayabhi - 18 July 2012 at 11:47pm

fosla

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
nice take angie

fosla

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Fab as usual Needs posts like urs 4 a reality check.Don't know what the cvs r up to,but all marriages broken ? that's 2 much. Angry.Being a lawyer i wish 2 comment on the "Divorce"issue.I am sorr y  Ektaji its not a piece of cake like u think .I see the pain,suffering& anger everyday.U just can't celebrate ur Wedding anniversary,invite the whole town, spend lakhs,compliment each other & in the end close the bedroom door & sign the divorce papers !!!.Its 2 sensitive a issue ,even 4 a drama show. sorry if i said 2 much ,I couln't help myself.

fosla

Go to top