Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

18th July :Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri di? (Page 2)

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

angie.. u already used this title.. so use something else  Evil SmileROFL

Maria

You rejected my previous title. Ab kya karen?LOLLOL

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by D4BALH

This show is not really original balh that i was expecting n was hoping to hear lovely lovely dialogues between matured people.. I was expecting that dis show will the extended version of life is beautiful n millinoire's first love type movies wid happy ending but disappointment is what we got it fr past n will get in the future.. Once again decided today wid u di that i will never ever watch bt show in the future wid such a passion that i watched balh..

DG

I think if they continue this story, they might as well rename the show!! That's an insult to the show that worked on relationships and the journey of love.  Detachment watching is the only way to take the crap!
CorruptedColors IF-Stunnerz
CorruptedColors
CorruptedColors

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Title perfectly suits to the explaination..lol

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by D4BALH

This show is not really original balh that i was expecting n was hoping to hear lovely lovely dialogues between matured people.. I was expecting that dis show will the extended version of life is beautiful n millinoire's first love type movies wid happy ending but disappointment is what we got it fr past n will get in the future.. Once again decided today wid u di that i will never ever watch bt show in the future wid such a passion that i watched balh..

</div><div><font color="#0000ff" size="2">DG</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2"></strong></font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2"><strong>I think if they continue this story, they might as well rename the show!! That's an insult to the show that worked on relationships and the journey of love. Detachment watching is the only way to take the crap!</font>
journey of love!!! No, that was for journey of separation.. ;-(

Edited by D4BALH - 18 July 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fosla

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

I am still at work. Haven't watched it yet. Was looking at twitter updates. My heart sank and have that yucky feeling in stomach hearing Neha-Vikram's issue. Can't concentrate anymore. Why am I taking this too seriously? OMG what a crap in 5 years. Ram and Priya are in tact and the rest have moved on!! I should stop watching and do what you did last month - read updates and then watch. CVs - please don't do this. I did suspect something Neha/Vikram's reaction from the Monday's episode. Vikram's reaction to Neha was like why are you spilling the beans to Ram.

After seeing the episode, here is what I have to say. Ram ne kya theka liya hai pura Sharma family ka circus apne sar pe uthaane ka? He doesn't have his wife around, misses her and then to top this all this mess. Rishabh is shown but no dialogues. This Rishabh, Krishu ji, Sowmya, Nutz - Karthik to some extent might be the support system. 

Vikram- Neha will pretend to be together for Priya - Ram when things eventually come to a point of her re-union with Ram? CVs are drawing up agenda for Priya and Ram to sort it out. Shipra/Sudhir's mess and Vikram/Neha's. And Ayesha. Ram and Priya already have their hands full. Now with so many things to deal with, what is the need for haddis.  I have big hopes on this Sowmya. Ram, Priya and Peehu are a delight. Ram bonding with Peehu and thinking about her is beautiful.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 18 July 2012 at 9:22pm

fosla

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
nice g :) 

fosla

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I dont get it why sydhir shipra separated :/ cvs have surely lost it...kathik nuts the couple who always were at the verge of breaking their marriage are now happily together...whereas vik neha who were MFEO couple sign the divorce papers? What crap

fosla

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
yar am i the only one who liked the epi?
  1. am glad for vik neha independent thread they need to have some issues to become a parallel   lead i just dnt want them only for comforting ram and priya!! six months hai and i forsee some serious romance of vik neha as they get back before the final hearing 
  2. like father like daughter- priya nay bhi ik descin lia liken shayb bht bari qeemat chukani pare, same here sudhir took a decision but it went over him!!
  3. sudhr- shipra- i feel priya always kept a check over shipra and ayesha and now it is like they have forgotten their own morals!! sudhir took a decision seeing her depression tat both mom and daughter ned a support maybe he was hoping tat shipra and ayesha will rectify, am interested to see till when will sudhir be the timid and ad hubby will he ever take charge? i want shipra and ayesha to go down so am waiting for it !!
  4. rajat with u past am more intersted in , kia hua have a feelnig kady will do sometihng impulsive and kuch bara scene hunay wala ha k all go to india so good for that
  5. rajat ku pyar kab hug? i hop hujaye and next day raya untie hujain aha aza ajaye ga
i feel season one mei ik main track tha- raya and others were linked or placed as fillers /sde this is first time there are actual parallel tracks going on and three three mature love stories milengi shayd bonus mei 4 bhi Wink nuts kartick tou hai hi
sudhir shipra
vik neha
raya ofcouse and 
shayad rajat- aysha!!
maybe odes of kady rahu land soumya rishab

fosla

Go to top