18th July :Why this Kolaveri Kolaveri di?

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Do you remember the end of Season 1 of BALH? The most abused phrase was Aage Badna chahiye. When Priya Kapoor left the doorsteps of Kapoor mansion so that people can MOVE ON from worrying about her, little did she know they would take it to heart. The parties in BT land never brought good news anyway. Based on current sale, we have BOGO offer. Shipra and Sudhir undergo separation while Vikram and Neha sign divorce papers on their anniversary. Wah!! Bade acche lagte hain.. Yeh illogical drama, yeh separation aur CV's

Peehu Sharma.. Will make a separate post for you darling.  You don't deserve to be part of the POSTAL thread. Ram and Sakshi ofcourse are living in their bubble and those simply were the best moments of the show today.

Note to CV's :

When I said Cut the Crap y'day, I assumed the message was delivered. Oh well, you came back to give your bouncer. Guess what.. That was a NO BALL.

TRP's of 3.7 proved two things. 1) If you give us RaYa and Peehu and happy moments and magical episodes, you get high TRP's. 2) There were no signs of negativity and separation you brought out apart from your biggest trump card Ayesha Sharma which was hidden in the garage. There. When its more than obvious that you are scared to death about bringing in the RASH angle, why on earth would you show a double separation?

Who in their right mind would go ahead and separate a couple like Vikram Neha while we were screaming out loud even for a Harry track?

Who in their right mind would go ahead and separate Sudhir and Shipra when they have grand kids?

And now you have only Natasha Karthik who are the happily married couple in the show? SATYANASH..

What have you created as a maker? Dysfunctional family all around.

Somebody read it wrong in the dictionary. Nayi Shuruat doesn't mean this.

The two top names in the modelling industry walk in like an ad for TIDE. Are you kiddin me?

Separation for the sake of the partner's benefit.. Can I just get an axe for this? Who writes such stuff?

And if this is all wound up on the premise that things would be magically back to normalcy when Priya returns to Kapoor mansion. You have officially LOST it!

P:s - I have started to actually soften up for X-tra Haddi now!πŸ˜†
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
angie meri jaan apt title muje abhi darr lag raha hain balh dekh ne mein😭😭

i remember der was a post called by magic moments of da episode nw i think it shud be changed to shock of da day ye love story kam mistery zyada lag raha hain 
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love the title Angie darling! 

Thanks Angie for the take.  Seriously what do these CVs take us for?  This is sooo sooo bad!  They can dish out any nonsense and we will be watching it mindlessly?

-Jay
Edited by jayashs - 11 years ago
janardana thumbnail
Kya title hai Angie!!! πŸ˜†

You know this is the exact reason that I stopped watching this ... Knowing EK and  her style, she would naturally come out first with a bang and then it will go boom.. And those close to it will feel the effect... That's exactly what happened... As expected they will never learn their lesson...
Just having R and ST does not mean TRPs... Why cant they understand it??. 

I was expecting the TRPs to be high this week.. Cause of Little Miss Goli.. That was on target.. This week, it is bound to go down.. If they can't even hold the viewers interest for 2 weeks after starting part 2 , what's the point.. They could have as well finished part 1 with a happy ending..

Seperation galore!! Wah Wah!!  Ab Ne Vi bhi?? Yeh Kaunsa bade ache lagte hain yaar?? 

I remember EK saying that te are going to bring out Balh 2 in a big way that it will be a thing to remember in TV history... Yeah.. She will be remembered all right.. For butchering the serial and wasting the talents of seasoned actors and testing our patience.. 

As you said A, no take needed today!!!

Edited by janardana - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
angie.. u already used this title.. so use something else  πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This show is not really original balh that i was expecting n was hoping to hear lovely lovely dialogues between matured people.. I was expecting that dis show will the extended version of life is beautiful n millinoire's first love type movies wid happy ending but disappointment is what we got it fr past n will get in the future.. Once again decided today wid u di that i will never ever watch bt show in the future wid such a passion that i watched balh..
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

angie meri jaan apt title muje abhi darr lag raha hain balh dekh ne mein😭😭

i remember der was a post called by magic moments of da episode nw i think it shud be changed to shock of da day ye love story kam mistery zyada lag raha hain 

Lovely mani

It was just banging your head in the wall moments today
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: jayashs

Love the title Angie darling!  Cant wait for the take!!!

Jay

No take today.. They have just ruined it for us !!
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

angie.. u already used this title.. so use something else  πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Maria

You rejected my previous title. Ab kya karen?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

This show is not really original balh that i was expecting n was hoping to hear lovely lovely dialogues between matured people.. I was expecting that dis show will the extended version of life is beautiful n millinoire's first love type movies wid happy ending but disappointment is what we got it fr past n will get in the future.. Once again decided today wid u di that i will never ever watch bt show in the future wid such a passion that i watched balh..

DG

I think if they continue this story, they might as well rename the show!! That's an insult to the show that worked on relationships and the journey of love.  Detachment watching is the only way to take the crap!