India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Broken dreams...

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Parag bhai's dreams had a premature death  CryCryCry till date i didnt know that a glass of lime juice is this bad and dangerous!!!AngryAngry A glass of lime juice can kill someone's dreams... someone's hopes... A son's expectations from his father.. All in all, it can destroy a families happiness and  a 5 crores contract!!!ShockedShocked never thought a glass of lime juice is that evil ShockedShocked I hate lime juice and will never drink it again!! AngryAngryAngry

parag : A man at work

This was his chance.. the only chance he ever got to show his worth... only chance to prove himself in front of the family.. in front of his very successful brother... never respecting son..and always disgusting wife!!!

so he worked hard than ever...
He was too excited to work...
He worked very late to get it done...
 And he made a BEAUTIFUL sketch too... BUT  God had other plans..Unhappy or rather the evil lime juice had other plans Angry

Rashi :The gadbad at work

Rashi had a dream.. parag bhai getting successful and Gopi getting all the wah wahs !!!AngryAngry  only she knows that all her such dreams will come true.ConfusedConfused.. so I wud like to call them  visions...Tongue  No wonder she became very upset after that!!... even though she was upset she never wanted to spoil Parag's sketch...But the evil lime juice spoiled it all Angry I wud say Rashi ws rather a victim in this situation than a culprit...Ouch 

Lime juice  fell  ( intentionally) on the  water color painting... Poor Rashi with all her gud intentions tried to dry it up... making it in to a more valuable laal-kaala-peela modern art painting Shocked Looking at it u will never know what is which and which is what!!!!TongueTongue

A broken dream and some broken hearts

All the excitement died seeing what   happened to parag's sketch OuchOuch   felt very bad for him CryCry  All his hard work pe  nimbu paani gir gaya CryCry
Baa broken down... koki -gopi- Ahem are shocked...
Hetal blushed Embarrassed ..?!!! moving on!!!  jigar worried.Unhappy.. Rashi scared Ouch...
And chirag...!!!! It was really like  you wearing kokila's saari ,and pulling the pallu in  a proud gesture ... even though u tried with her gare zimmedaari and laparva speech,  koki's is the original agmarkwaala performance TongueTongue  Seeing u doing  her act she was like ' nahi mota bhai aise nahi... head iss tharah gumao... aur eyes aise bada kar ke ...brows upar leke. naak ko aisse side pe kar ke...haath aisse uppar kar ke... chodna mota bhai.. aap se nahi hoga'...TongueTongueWink  Upon this chirag got very upset and usne apne bad performance ka gussa Ahem aur jigar par nikaala.ShockedShocked..' khade khade mere muh kya dekh rahe ho?.. jaa ke clients ko leike  aao!!!Tongue

Gopi and kokila :Ladies on mission

They have 2 hours in hand... to make another modern art... oops... sketch Tongue

G : maaji , blah blah blah.. samasya.. blah blah balh.. hal zaroor.. blah blah blah/...
K : Gopi vahu , yeh blah blah blah ki alawa tum kuch bol bhi sakthi hai kya?!!ShockedAngry
G: mein bass ek intro de rahi thi, maaji Unhappy

K : Intro ko goli maaro aur tum baat bathaon..

G: If u asy he will make another painting EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

K :
Approve Kissne kaha meri Gopi vahu ka demaag slow hai~?!!!! Kya idea diya hai?!!! Ek goli se  2 chidiyas!!!!Wink sketch ka sketch bhi hojayenge aur family ko  impress bhi kar sakthe hai ... wah bhai wah... kya bhahu hai meri Big smileBig smile chaal gopi vahu.. kaam pe lag ja SmileSmileWink

One little drama and they did it!!! really, the crash course of jinga is doing wonders for gopi!!!! now she s confident to hit the floor  with out much rehearsal ClapClap very well done  ClapClap

Around the Modi house

> Ahem... sad and disappointed CryCry loved the way he looked at gopi and kokilaUnhappy

>Rashi , poor thing... You were scared like anything during chirag's speech... but this time its not ur fault.. Blame it on the lime juice Wink

>Kokila : gadbad?!!! then it should be Rashi... gadbad is her middle name!!! just loved the way koki looked at rashi ClapClap

> Hetal ben ... shocked.. sad.. worried.. and  Blushed Embarrassed

> Baa ... felt bad for her...

> Urmila ben.. ys, that is the wisest   advise ... clean the floor thoroughly... but didnt u know, ur daughter is scared of ants... she s gone to get  meetti or gopi to do the job... with her fat brain she might  even ask hetal or koki  for floor cleaning  tips !!!ShockedShocked

> parag bhai... did speak... cvs thanx a ton to let us hear the sexy voice of chirag bhai WinkWink

> Gopi : papaji, aap keliye chai lao?!!! I was like  NAHIII!!!!TongueTongue

Precap

Gone to get married in  a  samuhik vivah  organised by samuktha gauri majumdaar... Hopefully we get to see her by tomorrow... or by monday after honeymoon Tongue

Smile  A like or comment will not hurt Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 18 July 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vivaciousquarkyThamanna85Guggulmythicalyhm_crazeShaunSANazmaJNazimKiDewaniSoni.DEEPZzzz

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
omg you really are hilarious!!! ROFL
loved your take on lime juice...and chirag bhai doing a kokila!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Once again I am in stitches! I read it in bits and pieces to give me time to recover till the next round of laughter! LOL

Awesome awesome awesome! I have no clue how you do it but you come up with the goods every day! Cool

Oh and Clap Clap Clap

ilike_tv

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

omg you really are hilarious!!! ROFL
loved your take on lime juice...and chirag bhai doing a kokila!!! LOL

Thank u dr.Smile im telling again and again that its all that evil juice's fault...bechaari rashi .. uskeliye toh kabhi haalat galat hai aur kabhi mummy ki galati...  kuch bhi ho, kokila will blame only her!!!AngryAngry
Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Oh u are so so funny.. U squeeze out the fun of every emotional episode.. I can only Clap (till my palms are red) LOL..

And for the post ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Once again I am in stitches! I read it in bits and pieces to give me time to recover till the next round of laughter! LOL

Awesome awesome awesome! I have no clue how you do it but you come up with the goods every day! Cool

Oh and Clap Clap Clap

Thank u shaun... As i always say ,
we are on a mission to spread laughter and cure boredom Big smileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GuggulShaunSA

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
hallarious post loved it...

ilike_tv