Have i become like yash?

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Palak's topic is rain.It reminds me of Arpita's death in rainy day.May be Palak will remember this scene when she will go on stage then aarti will come for her rescue.Aarti will remember her confession to yash. Edited by pickachu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thought yaar. Really the topic coincides with yash and arthi. Anyway I am happy with palak getting warm with arthi. 😊
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehhe when I heard the topic is rain...the same thought of Arpita's death came to my mind!!! Now I can understand what poor Yash is going through...how he remembers Arpita again and again. Rain reminded me of Arpita and she is not even my wife!!!  😕
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
o god from all the topic in the worth RAIN i hope cv will make it a beautiful whay the make palak and aarti more close
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe, but I want Aarti to be succeed this time, not like the b'day party.

This is the best chance to win Palak's trust.
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh!!!!😆 i thought you mean you are starting to look like Yash ðŸ˜† sorry..

ok, back to the subject...it's a good theme actually because from it, Palak would see rain differently, not just as a reminder of a grim event in her life
but of something else to be appreciated. All this time, her birthday and rain connotes negatively with her mother and now, another mother, in Aarti's form, will show her that rain has more to than just causing her biological mother's death..😊
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes agree this time Rain will bring along a Rainbow in Aarti and Palak's relationship 😊
*~*Kamala*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol as you can see you are not the only one. Even I thought of Arpita. Yeah I feel something like that will happen where Palak will suddenly start remembering her mom. Lets see!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: villager00

Oh!!!!😆 i thought you mean you are starting to look like Yash ðŸ˜† sorry..

ok, back to the subject...it's a good theme actually because from it, Palak would see rain differently, not just as a reminder of a grim event in her life
but of something else to be appreciated. All this time, her birthday and rain connotes negatively with her mother and now, another mother, in Aarti's form, will show her that rain has more to than just causing her biological mother's death..😊

@Red:🤣!
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
this make fear away from father n daughter