Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

He needs to spend some time with Anjali too!

MaNan_hamesha Senior Member
MaNan_hamesha
MaNan_hamesha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I just feel that with all the "wooing khushi", he is really ignoring his sister! I think he should at least go in her room everyday for a bit to talk to her and sort things out! I don't like how his attention has completely switched to khushi!
Okay don't bash me please! I'm not the one who's a big fan of the "didi ki saut" track! I just want arnav to give enough if not equal importance to the two most important people in his life! When he was sad for anjali, he did pay attention to khushi and made her smile and if now khushi is getting more of his time, just a little bit should go to anjali as well!
Just my opinion after I saw Daljeet's interview!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginna90babli0204sriarshi

lylow Goldie
lylow
lylow

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
maybe...
Arnav did ask her about her health, whether she needs anything and if she is fine and it was Anjali herself who said she was going to her room to take rest...Arnav is probably assuming that she is sleeping..seriously he did make sure that HP took breakfast for her and all...I mean what more can she do..knowing poojie she will probably insist on Arnav to sit with her holding hands and talk about shyam...how good he was..how perfect he was blah blah...I think nani is better to console her

And this is probably the first time Arnav is giving khushi most of his attention...most..not all...khushi has been through so much so this is the least he can do...I have been waiting for this soo long...its not wrong...see all of the most family members are with Anjali...Nani, Hello hi bye bye and even Akaash...truthfully Khushi only has Arnav..only Arnav...
Payal has problems..NK is love guru...So im happy...

Besides what Anjali needs is a hard dose of reality! Its better for to get used to the fact that she is no longer Arnav's world now...because after crying for shyam for 6 months Anjali will start crying over how she has lost Arnav forever blah blah...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNan_hameshama-nishadapieryrose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top