Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 97)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Hum do, Hamaray na jaanay kitnayROFL
Phir bhi sukhi parivaarEmbarrassed

ROFL  ROFL ROFLROFL and see the simillarity mami Jho hay woh mushkil ki samna karke Redux ko Bacho ko sambhal rahi hai LOL..

and papa Bore and gussa Hogayatho happily personal Tour pay chelegaye LOL..

ROFLv

I am kunphused ... a bit ... who is Mom and who is Dad ... it keeps on changing ... 

but OOO MMM GGGEEE ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetodimishraNareshkotaChinu5Nina90cool_tweetytrintringvasirajuZuzanaShwetha!RiyaDuttaclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetygeetmaanluvnivedha84ZuzanatrintringclarissajohnRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by abavi

Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

Woh kya hain naa ... itni lambi chaudi planning hoti Madame Gul Khan ke toh TRP 5.0 se neeche nehin aati ... ROFL

But this outline would have been planned when the story was decided right? this would not have cropped up recently or did it??Confused

@tants- pg 86, I left a question for you

Naa dekh ... Shyam could have been linked to Anjali anyway ... they need not require "Didi ke saut" ... this came up I guess after DB's tantrums  and they needed to join the lead pair into the story but how??? 

They needed a story where the 4 characters can be connected and that's how it cropped up ... also the idea came from the track where Anjali was supposed to be a bit mental or slipping into coma ... bas fit ho gaya 

See in a daily all you need is to start the basic story and then as per the character gets accepted by the janta and the TRP, then it gets based on that ... Simple ... Business hai boss ... Big smile
sorry to butt in doods do u think Khushi is also connected with arnav's past Smile

Abhi nehin toh future mein ho jayegi ... sab umeed TRP janta pe ...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotachitmanasswapna08cool_tweetynivedha84anjani-paglivasirajuZuzanatrintringShwetha!RiyaDuttaclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by tanthya

Doods,

Why the sudden change of track, Shyam revelation got them a TRP high .. had they sustained with getting evidence against him , trying to prove him blackguard .. then too TRP would have been level..so why the sudden switch to  Past ??

sorry to butt in..

but I thnk, IPK needs strong story line for their show to run for atleast another year!!
shyam revealation over.. gathering proof etc will nt create s strong story base!
the CVs need to please the SP pplz and give them their future plan

What if they had shown that gathering proof from this side and Shyam methodically destroying it n frustrating them and all the while  creating a route  towards Anjali/wealth

Story is not heading that way.. and they never trying to plan it that way as well.. For once that would have been a bit more drag.. because Shyam's entire truth should come out...

Ohh..I never said story is heading that way Big smile  ..I am wondering what if it had headed that way  ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotaanjani-pagliZuzanaShwetha!RiyaDuttariyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

ok as doodsy and  tanth  and oath lovely updaters are here im here with same kostin again

Why they are not showing the sleeping arrangements even if they sleep two corners. Us ek nazara hi kafi tha LOL

Edited by clarissajohn - 19 July 2012 at 2:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!riyya6tanthya

ShinyJiji Newbie
ShinyJiji
ShinyJiji

Originally posted by gkoolans

Post cannot be quoted.
hye Doods,
glad u decided to join the IP Redux world again...Big smile
Nk's dialogues were pricking me constantly but i had no way of decoding them...the 5 mins to 12 also was something that kept nagging me...and i thought of u while thinking of a way to understand the script...
thanx for the analysis...very apt and very clear...
i always felt sympathy for Shyam...the fact that he treats Anjali like Rani Sahiba...i think he loves her...it is a dark love...perhaps as dark as ASR's for KKG, but Shyam has never approached Anjali this feeling.he is on a mission and therefore what he seems he is not.
 Khushi he only lusts after...she just happen to cross in his path at a time when he was stressed and i am sure on the road of revenge mostly ends up feeling lonely and abandoned...he needed KKG's distraction...
his tours before KKG's entry were for a personal reason rather than business...that much was quite visible in the early episodes...
now it makes sense...history is repeating itself...
comeback soonBig smile
Exactly, dekho no one is born evil ... circumstances make them evil ... so what Shyam is not definitely his past made him .. yeah he is a villain but there must be something that made him what he is today ... 

Like Swami Vivekanada said naa - "Kill the sin and not the sinner" ...
[/QUOTE]
very true...gkoolans and Doodsie...

I always felt that Shyam was connected to the past and there was some justification to his character.  If so, then there will definitely be a redemption track for him.

Khushi will lead Anjaly and Arnav to acknowledge their half brother where in this will direct to Shyam's RT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90vasirajuShwetha!riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by riyya6

Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

Woh kya hain naa ... itni lambi chaudi planning hoti Madame Gul Khan ke toh TRP 5.0 se neeche nehin aati ... ROFL

But this outline would have been planned when the story was decided right? this would not have cropped up recently or did it??Confused

@tants- pg 86, I left a question for you

Naa dekh ... Shyam could have been linked to Anjali anyway ... they need not require "Didi ke saut" ... this came up I guess after DB's tantrums  and they needed to join the lead pair into the story but how??? 

They needed a story where the 4 characters can be connected and that's how it cropped up ... also the idea came from the track where Anjali was supposed to be a bit mental or slipping into coma ... bas fit ho gaya 

See in a daily all you need is to start the basic story and then as per the character gets accepted by the janta and the TRP, then it gets based on that ... Simple ... Business hai boss ... Big smile
sorry to butt in doods do u think Khushi is also connected with arnav's past Smile

Abhi nehin toh future mein ho jayegi ... sab umeed TRP janta pe ...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Sathya Hug

I do feel that Akash is pissed off with kushi because he has yet to believe her story about Shyam...he calling kushi instead of kushiji...does indicate that he holds her responsible for what happened in RM  but is just quiet for his bhai ...Loved Payal today...she is fed up of being kushis sisTongue

ShwethuHug

Zu, I feel Akash is such a guy who will believe the truth when he see the proof himself...and he trusts his Bhai and for him Bhai can never go wrong..so when his Bhai said Shyam should go out even if he was hesitant but he didn't stop...he saw how Arnav supported Khushi and he heard Khushi's, NK's, Payal's and Mamiji's comments too!!!!

But the thing is he loves hi Di very much...and Payal and Khushi hiding the truth led to all these uproar in his Di's life..so its justified for him to be angry with Payal and give the silent treatment to Khushi!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetytrintringTheFaerieQueenvasirajuZuzanaShwetha!

Go to top