Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 94)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by tanthya

Doods,

Why the sudden change of track, Shyam revelation got them a TRP high .. had they sustained with getting evidence against him , trying to prove him blackguard .. then too TRP would have been level..so why the sudden switch to  Past ??

sorry to butt in..

but I thnk, IPK needs strong story line for their show to run for atleast another year!!
shyam revealation over.. gathering proof etc will nt create s strong story base!
the CVs need to please the SP pplz and give them their future plan

What if they had shown that gathering proof from this side and Shyam methodically destroying it n frustrating them and all the while  creating a route  towards Anjali/wealth

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotageetmaanluvvasirajuKishmishtrintringDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttaShwetha!riyya6

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Me going to take my breakfast...but b4 i go...
its 4 all reduxian friends.especially ...
DOODS , sathya...lucky...Zu..RIya ..shwetha ...Sbk2...Ruby...bushra...n..plzz

my opther frinds i nt forget u but this time rats running in my stomach so appology frm those whom names i didnt wrote here but all of u r in my heart v very special.place bcz convo with all of u ...mujhey apney gham bhulwa deta hai...Smile..if i m nt here plz not forget me...may be after few days...i m nt here in IF ...may be nt exactly.Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodlevasirajususan7RiyaDuttaclarissajohnsbk2Shwetha!riyya6tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetyvasirajuDoodleRiyaDuttasbk2riyya6tanthya

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by clarissajohn

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Riya loved the marathon four day update</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Wow koel-loved loved</font>

And chith-superb

</div>
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reelying after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing

Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diyaWinkBig smile

@Page2Embarrassed

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussionLOL

<div>

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.LOL

first day she bowled us all outLOL...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78Hug

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006600">Awww maine kya kiya .. bas pieces ko joda ... waise I am still angry with the reveal re... they can't even do an execution clearly ???</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#006600">another thing ... Deedar is most likely for Khushi - Arnav love story ... One's dad /parents death is responsible by the other's or accident ... Looks like ...</font>

Oye, Stop being Modest...U deserve all the accolades pouring ur way !!

what is the story of Deedar ?? I am not much of a movie goer so dunno about movies ??Embarrassed

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Tell you the truth ??? I haven't watched any movies from the list except "Janbaaz" and all the movie names I knew but when I promised you yesterday that will write from today, then googled the details of the movies ...bas Masoom knew because I asked Purvi to update me on that ...</font>
<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Baaki last nite I researched the movies before coming to Redux and that's why I said ki Shyams track is finished in design ...</font>
<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Deedar is love been stuck between families ... the girl's dad was murdered by the boy's Dad or planned by his dad and the girl's Mom was against the wedding ...</font>

That being said both khushi parents are dead so are Arnav so how is their past interconnected

NareshkotaDoodleZuzanaShwetha!RiyaDuttaclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Thanks Zu ... Big smile

Past 7 days se nehin ... hospital mein I had the doubts but it got complete cleared with Mathura Aloo ... to be exact ... otherwise the film names was there in the BG and NK - ASR was wandering in the thoughts but never really pressured the brain to solve ... Knew it's something abt past and the current track ... but the moment Mathura came and Aloo and Shyam = Krishna and Mathura linked ... voila ... done ... aaj toh only confirmation thi ... bas ... Big smile

Doods if you ignore the precap the epi was goodLOL 

Yes they were hinting at the past for quite a few days...but never in my dreams I thought abt connecting
aloo kumar and mathura aloo...just you can do thatBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetytrintringDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttasbk2Shwetha!riyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by abavi

Hi all ...

Doods, Mind blowing!! Brilliant  *gasps*  nothing but brilliance! insure your brain!! take a bow!
If the story line is going to go this way, I am super happy!!

think of the situation when ASR brings accepts his step brother.. he is actually in a way accepting his Mom's Saut, because she was innocent as well and righteous too probably.. Wow.. what a story line.. Kuddos to the CVs for thinking of this.. and Kuddos to you for figuring it out!

Tants, Nice Analysis.. I too agree with you on Kushi's explanations not fitting with why she decided to celebrate in the first place.. not to mention she left without saying too.. or was it she got carried away by his contract thing and got away to calm her mind once again? or wanted to rile him up a little? Not sure about this.. She did say he understood him as well...

Shyam is a anti hero afterall... <sobs>

Will read other posts and get back...

Thank You, Vi

No..the subsequent scenes never showed her to be disturbed by the contract thing, infact   y'day she was least bothered by the contract and only said even Arnav  blamed me  n now wants  me to be happy ...very confusing  n contradictory monologue..

Tants, you have written about Rapunzel and her twins.. So is it baby or babies for Anji? Doods says the Baby split could be scraped that is the babies wont be seperated and brought up at different places... but do you think the babies will be there? Anji saying she wants a son and allthese days it was referred to as a girl..

What if there is a adoption ??

Girl of Anji-Shyam and the  child of   Shyam's sister  , nywayzz Shyam considers as his son ..so why not   both girl n boy growing together ??

if based on y'days scene ,then it is girl for Anjali ..

May be shyam's sister's kid is like Shyam and with a grown up Arnav may be now Anjali needs another one to soothe her motherly love so she may get both the Boy and her own girl with Shyam being executed..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluevasirajuShwetha!RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sbk2

OMG!!!

Doodsy posted today Dancing   Dancing

So good to read your post Doodsy...loved your interpretation of the entire episode...would have never thought of it!

Shyam being connected to their past is something that did cross my mind, but I thought he had some dushmani with Arnav due to their fathers...

Anyway..I do hope they show something along the lines of what you have written...its brilliant!

Missed you Doodsy!

Sathu Dear:  Read your analysis of the episode and I totally agree with your opinion on Khushi in yesterday's episode...

Loved your post as well!! 

Sleeping Beauty !!!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

You agreed with me  on YOUR Khushi !! * Help Me, I am going to faint **

Hug
Thanxx a bunch.. Jaana ...M seeing u after so many days ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotageetmaanluvDoodlevasirajuZuzanaShwetha!RiyaDuttasbk2riyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Dancing

ohhh now i got why he is close in a closet... he karing his haadain paaarrr...Shocked means ASR banney chala khushi...khushi khushi...Wink
[/QUOTE]

Supna dekho woh ASR tab tak aisa karega jab tak tum uss pe koi shaandaar Poem na likho .. sab  pe likhti ho usspe nahi .. bechara .. khushi nahi tumhara attention catch karne ki koshish mein laga hua hai ...

Par meri pyaari behno ... sab se pahle .. Congrats ..kheechte kheechte we  reached 300 .. & i personally got a gift from GUL .. 
yesterday after a gap of 66 days we got Mr. Aranv Singh Raizada to say " WHAT THE

For me the episode ended there & then i just partied Wink

PartyPartyDancing
[/QUOTE]
Winey when ASR Uttered those WHAT THEWink ,the first thing came to my mind was U,Lo winey Gul ne teri sun liLOL and what a perfect day for WHAT THE  to make a comeback.

RajPreet_PreetoNareshkotavasirajutrintringDoodleRiyaDuttaShwetha!riyya6

Go to top