Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 90)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

Woh kya hain naa ... itni lambi chaudi planning hoti Madame Gul Khan ke toh TRP 5.0 se neeche nehin aati ... ROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0verdimishraswapna08abavicool_tweetytrintringZuzanazooni.blueanjani-paglivasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttasbk2Shwetha!tanthya

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

Even khushi's father

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JenniferPurplezooni.blueanjani-pagliSupna9Shwetha!

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Hola VasiHug

Edited by anjani-pagli - 19 July 2012 at 2:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluevasirajuSupna9RiyaDuttasbk2Shwetha!tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by bs_si

[

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...D'ohatleast they didn't show it yesterday.
Trin, that is where they are lacking...many viewers are not able to sympathize with Anji coz of the way its been treated...

my mom and aunts are like she is pregnant rite??? then where is the bump?? and why is she barging into her brother's room that too at night time when she knows that he is now married man!!!Confused

Riya, can we send a good locksmith to RM???...all expenses paid from Redux, to install some good and sturdy locks on all the doors and a double one on ASR's room?
Trin, any timeTongue M sure Redux members will agree tooEmbarrassed

arey yaar public areas samajh rakhaa hain...whoever, whenever barges in or peeps into the roomOuch

wat abt privacy!!!!D'oh

ASR's room and specially poolside is like Grand Central Station...everyone barges in LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08Nina90Supna9zooni.blueRiyaDuttasusan7Shwetha!tanthya

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Girls GN Hug Hug..

@sathu Lovely analysis asusal ...and i really want Kushi to learn her lessons ...

Let payal handle her married life  on her  own LOL..

@Doods ...i am Damm happy to see Green font on first page..with all new refreshing analysis Clap Clap..

i always thought they will bring past as soon as possible when shyam was sent out side ..and you have given a beautiful Picture to it Tongue...

Really Today Redux Looking complete LOL..with Mom and Dad presence

hi lucky...Hug...GM...u happy me happy...Big smile
OH meri supna GM math kaho yarr ..sathu ake Muje maregei LOL..ab tho india pakistan may afternoon hogaya LOL..

Oh love you supna Hug Hug..meri pyari Behan Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueSupna9Shwetha!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Girls GN Hug Hug..

@sathu Lovely analysis asusal ...and i really want Kushi to learn her lessons ...

Let payal handle her married life  on her  own LOL..

@Doods ...i am Damm happy to see Green font on first page..with all new refreshing analysis Clap Clap..

i always thought they will bring past as soon as possible when shyam was sent out side ..and you have given a beautiful Picture to it Tongue...

Really Today Redux Looking complete LOL..with Mom and Dad presence

Heyylooo Lucky Hug

Thanxx Bey !! Yes...I too thought that past is coming up but never associated it with Shyam ...

Haina.. aaj green font ko dekh ke, mujhe bhi bahut sukon mila

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JenniferPurplevasirajuSupna9trintringZuzanazooni.blueDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttasbk2Shwetha!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Doods, one question,

Woh kya hain naa ... itni lambi chaudi planning hoti Madame Gul Khan ke toh TRP 5.0 se neeche nehin aati ... ROFL

ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueDoodleanjani-pagliSupna9RiyaDuttaclarissajohnsbk2Shwetha!

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing
Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diyaWinkBig smile

@Page2Embarrassed

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussionLOL

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.LOL

first day she bowled us all outLOL...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78Hug

Awww maine kya kiya .. bas pieces ko joda ... waise I am still angry with the reveal re... they can't even do an execution clearly ??? 
another thing ... Deedar is most likely for Khushi - Arnav love story ... One's dad /parents death is responsible by the other's or accident ... Looks like ... 

Oye, Stop being Modest...U deserve  all the accolades pouring ur way !!

what is the story of Deedar ?? I am not much of a movie goer so dunno about movies ??Embarrassed

wahin toh ..thodi toh pretentions karna chahiyeWink...baki logon se kuch seekna kaise show off karte hainTongue...you deserve all the applauds Doods..execution at IPK sucks DoodsOuch...so still the past story is also there abt arnav-kushiConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9RiyaDuttaShwetha!

Go to top