Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 89)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

SathyaHug

Awesome awesome post!Clap I loved how you justified Akash...and the saree scene...loved your words on that! I completely agree about kushi...she was full and full on hypocrite yesterday...and thats what I wrote in another post...even after Payal tells her to keep away she has still not learnt her lesson...I do really really wish this time she def gets a good dosage!

DoodsHug

I am still reeling in shock after reading your post...
.tum kiss mitti ki bani hoLOL
Seriously Doods you had this awesome story with you for the past 7 days and never revealed to us...and were tense yesterday of what you will write...Doods itna bhi humble math banoTongue ...After reading you I feel so light to learn that kushi was never the "didi ki saut""Big smile 

Thanks Zu ... Big smile

Past 7 days se nehin ... hospital mein I had the doubts but it got complete cleared with Mathura Aloo ... to be exact ... otherwise the film names was there in the BG and NK - ASR was wandering in the thoughts but never really pressured the brain to solve ... Knew it's something abt past and the current track ... but the moment Mathura came and Aloo and Shyam = Krishna and Mathura linked ... voila ... done ... aaj toh only confirmation thi ... bas ... Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndnivedha84Zuzanaanjani-pagliTheFaerieQueenvasirajuSupna9sree07trintringzooni.bluesbk2RiyaDuttaShwetha!tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by bs_si

[

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...D'ohatleast they didn't show it yesterday.
Trin, that is where they are lacking...many viewers are not able to sympathize with Anji coz of the way its been treated...

my mom and aunts are like she is pregnant rite??? then where is the bump?? and why is she barging into her brother's room that too at night time when she knows that he is now married man!!!Confused

Riya, can we send a good locksmith to RM???...all expenses paid from Redux, to install some good and sturdy locks on all the doors and a double one on ASR's room?
Trin, any timeTongue M sure Redux members will agree tooEmbarrassed

arey yaar public areas samajh rakhaa hain...whoever, whenever barges in or peeps into the roomOuch

wat abt privacy!!!!D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuSupna9trintringShwetha!

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08redwine1Doodleanjani-pagliSupna9susan7Shwetha!tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Girls GN Hug Hug..

@sathu Lovely analysis asusal ...and i really want Kushi to learn her lessons ...

Let payal handle her married life  on her  own LOL..

@Doods ...i am Damm happy to see Green font on first page..with all new refreshing analysis Clap Clap..

i always thought they will bring past as soon as possible when shyam was sent out side ..and you have given a beautiful Picture to it Tongue...

Really Today Redux Looking complete LOL..with Mom and Dad presence
Lucky , Shwetha HugHugHug

redux looking complete???? Wink mom-dad and we kids all present!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanavasirajuSupna9Shwetha!tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84cool_tweetytrintringvasirajuSupna9DoodleZuzanazooni.blueRiyaDuttasusan7tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

DOODS PAGE 87 my question wanna ur attention plz...CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleRiyaDuttaShwetha!

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Originally posted by abavi

Doods, one question,
So if the history repeats itself, then how will shyam justify that he tried to kill Anjali once upon a time? feeble idiotic attempts.. but then it was attempted... He tried to Kill Arnav as well .. If he wants a name and acceptance for his sis and nephew then why murder attempts?

me too wanted to ask the same

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JenniferPurplevasirajuSupna9zooni.blueDoodleZuzanaShwetha!RiyaDutta

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

the episode yesterday was so good .. precap ruined it for me!!!!

GH tends to do this ...

dont know bout geet but in MJHT he ruined mayank the same way trying to impress nupur her way on their 1st date i really hope ASR enacts only the closet scene and then he is ASR with EGO

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleSupna9redwine1RiyaDuttaShwetha!

Go to top