Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 87)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Haan Asr kushi ko apna banate banate Khushi ki kuch qalities apne andar samet liya.. toh ab hum wohi dekh rahen hein..

Naresh...dittoEmbarrassed that's wat I said in another post yday!!!LOL

Khushi ko Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada banaate banate he himself becoming Mr KHUSH KUMAR GUPTA!!!!!D'oh

OOO MMM GGGEEE ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishralalsunvidNareshkotacool_tweetyKishmishtrintringanjani-pagliZuzanazooni.blueSupna9sree07RiyaDuttasarra0ChitraFsusan7tanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing
Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diyaWinkBig smile

@Page2Embarrassed

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussionLOL

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.LOL

first day she bowled us all outLOL...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78Hug

Awww maine kya kiya .. bas pieces ko joda ... waise I am still angry with the reveal re... they can't even do an execution clearly ??? 
another thing ... Deedar is most likely for Khushi - Arnav love story ... One's dad /parents death is responsible by the other's or accident ... Looks like ... 
there was a promo out on these lines long time ago right?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotacool_tweetySupna9Zuzanazooni.blueDoodleRiyaDutta

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ranjitha

Hi everybody

Didnt go through any other analysis, except for Sathu's.. blame it on time constraint.. Cry

Loved your analysis Sathu... Big smileStar

Yesterday's episode nearly gave me a heart attack, for I could see ASR's role being butchered, for God knows what reason Angry

I saw a lot of posts saying how cute or romantic ASR was, but for me there was neither ASR nor Arnav... there was a man I couldnt relate to at all... Confused

The ASR I knew would never go to NK fuming, after Khushi rejected the saree.. I understand wooing, but hiding himself in a cupboard?  OuchDead

No matter how much I love Barun, no matter how well he emotes in these stupid scenes too, I just cannot see ASR's role being butchered like this... Cry

Can you believe, this Arnav is soo involved in wooing his wife, that he has not even bothered to look for his dii, even once?????

I have lost almost all hopes on Khushi.. for it is very very difficult for me to understand her, but CVs, ASR ko toh chod dete... I'm watching the episodes with utmost patience, but not sure when this patience will break..

There are 100 normal heroes to act like vodafone puppies.. dont make ASR join that league Angry

Finally 3 things

1. I loveddd Payal yesterday !! ClapClapClap
2. Arnav-NK should be nominated for best jodi next year... they have the perfect timing  ClapLOL
3. I have no problem with DB getting some extra screen space.. If I can watch Abhaas for 20 minutes, I can watch DB as well... Given that the rest of the minutes has some logical scene of ArHi...

OMG, Ranju ...You cracked me up with the line in Blue !! LOLLOLLOL

Thanxx Yaara ..Smile

I too would love to see ASR wooing  and not this  but I am  consolling myself with the thoughts that see everytime he almost goes to the edge, they bring back the ASR in him... that cake scene when he forced her to cut  and the sari scene where he aggressively stalked her, sending her back foot , ordering her to wear it cos he wanted her too was ASR'ish ... So tomorrow too I am hoping they will balance it out.. They better...

Tants...ASR ish is true. And they have to maintain it. But closet was too much...even if he had troubled her like he made her clean room would have been good. Why are they showing Khushi little unaware of the situation. Don't know if the monologue was forced in to at the last minute. It has send only confusion with all the people about whats in Khushi. We have always seen a daring Khushi who overhauls Laad Governor and now she is intimidating him with some horrible dialogue "smile "and all the stuff. She already told him that he never change...and what did she learn from him and what has he learnt from her...Neither the CV's learn from their mistake nor their characters...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluvranjithazooni.blueDoodleSupna9RiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Haan Asr kushi ko apna banate banate Khushi ki kuch qalities apne andar samet liya.. toh ab hum wohi dekh rahen hein..

Naresh...dittoEmbarrassed that's wat I said in another post yday!!!LOL

Khushi ko Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada banaate banate he himself becoming Mr KHUSH KUMAR GUPTA!!!!!D'oh

kya karen change hogaya magar abhi pura nahi huwa.. dekhte hein aage kyahein..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing
Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diyaWinkBig smile

@Page2Embarrassed

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussionLOL

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.LOL

first day she bowled us all outLOL...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78Hug

Awww maine kya kiya .. bas pieces ko joda ... waise I am still angry with the reveal re... they can't even do an execution clearly ??? 
another thing ... Deedar is most likely for Khushi - Arnav love story ... One's dad /parents death is responsible by the other's or accident ... Looks like ... 

Oye, Stop being Modest...U deserve  all the accolades pouring ur way !!

what is the story of Deedar ?? I am not much of a movie goer so dunno about movies ??Embarrassed

NareshkotageetmaanluvSupna9trintringZuzanazooni.blueDoodleRiyaDutta

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by bs_si

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...D'ohatleast they didn't show it yesterday.

I have wrote this on another post. Its long. But this is my reasons.

But why I am not feeling the 'required' sympathy for her?

Past trauma - Cvs have well conveyed the past trauma of arnav with enough FBs and scenes. But when it comes to anjali, the past trauma is not established at all. I see a clingy sister who most of the time have a parasite relationship with her brother, who has all the emotional support of a brother and family. ASR deserves more sympathies here than anjali any day for shouldering the responsibility of a entire family at a young age.

Adulterous husband  - That's the only sympathy factor which works for me at least on minute levels. But CVs have shown lot of scenarios where she could have caught shyam red handed. But we saw her blindly trusting him and falling for his sweet sugar coated words.Somewhere during that times, I lost trust in her intelligence and I started considering the blind faith as simple dumbness. So it diluted the sympathy factor in a way.

Pregnancy - Ok First of all viewers have to feel that there is something growing inside that vegetable cutting board tummy to feel something for the kid and to be mom. I do not see anything.  The pregnancy aspect has not reached the audience (at least me). I remember that she is pregnant when naani or someone else mentions about it. Visual confirmation is very important. There you loose sympathy points. Then again why should I sympathize with a mother who was all ready to abort the child for the love of a man? Rather than helplessness the selfishness and stubbornness are conveyed to many audiences.

You've hit the nail on the head...these are the exact reasons we are not relating to Anjali...and we call her Tubelight Jha Stern Smile Apart from Arnav's character all the other characters have gone through CVs' butchering or they are seriously under developed. I mean can u believe that Akash never went and had a talk with Arnav after he came back home from kidnapping? Doesn't he wan't to know what actually happened? and don't tell me that they cannot show everything in 20 minutes. this is an important scene in my opinion. And now ASR is climbing into a closet D'ohWe have no hope.

Edited by bs_si - 19 July 2012 at 2:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairNareshkotasree07Supna9RiyaDutta

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nivedha84abavicool_tweetytrintringSupna9ZuzanaRiyaDuttaChitraF

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ShinyJiji

[QUOTE=tanthya]

Exactly, dekho no one is born evil ... circumstances make them evil ... so what Shyam is not definitely his past made him .. yeah he is a villain but there must be something that made him what he is today ... 

Like Swami Vivekanada said naa - "Kill the sin and not the sinner" ... 

ok doods after reading these lines i v remembered what i wanna ask frm u...after reading ur analysis...

in ur analysis u said these all shayam is doing for her sis n his nephew...if i seehim through those circumtances then shayam is too victim.na of asr father as his sis bore all this...as ASR done with khushi for on;ly his sis sake...then shayam n asr equall in taking reveng so i think shayam too need a redemption chance...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaabaviredwine1ZuzanaRiyaDutta

Go to top