Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 86)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by redwine1

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 
[/QUOTE]

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

Hi Naresh, for me the "had par" thing would be to break all emotional barrier he has developed around his heart and open up to Khushi about everything...tell her how he feels...what he fells...what are his issues, how to handle Anjali...how to make life more normal in RM etc...not this weird cupboard scene...For ASR, verbalizing and sharing is the biggest had in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

To verbalize anything Khushi first needs to heed a ear for Arnav... Right now she is avoiding him and Arnav needs to know first that she is back to herself and to hm.. then he will verbalize..
[/QUOTE]

Yes, for that all he needed to do was wish her face to face happy birthday. I think that would have opened up a line of communciation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9RiyaDuttatanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing
Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diyaWinkBig smile

@Page2Embarrassed

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussionLOL

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.LOL

first day she bowled us all outLOL...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78Hug

Awww maine kya kiya .. bas pieces ko joda ... waise I am still angry with the reveal re... they can't even do an execution clearly ??? 
another thing ... Deedar is most likely for Khushi - Arnav love story ... One's dad /parents death is responsible by the other's or accident ... Looks like ... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndsihuNareshkotageetmaanluvNina90abavicool_tweetynivedha84trintringSupna9ChitraFRiyaDuttatanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

Hi Naresh, for me the "had par" thing would be to break all emotional barrier he has developed around his heart and open up to Khushi about everything...tell her how he feels...what he fells...what are his issues, how to handle Anjali...how to make life more normal in RM etc...not this weird cupboard scene...For ASR, verbalizing and sharing is the biggest had in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

To verbalize anything Khushi first needs to heed a ear for Arnav... Right now she is avoiding him and Arnav needs to know first that she is back to herself and to hm.. then he will verbalize..
[/QUOTE]

Yes, for that all he needed to do was wish her face to face happy birthday. I think that would have opened up a line of communciation.
[/QUOTE]

He wanted to do it badly.. but could he do that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Haan Asr kushi ko apna banate banate Khushi ki kuch qalities apne andar samet liya.. toh ab hum wohi dekh rahen hein..

Naresh...dittoEmbarrassed that's wat I said in another post yday!!!LOL

Khushi ko Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada banaate banate he himself becoming Mr KHUSH KUMAR GUPTA!!!!!D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9trintringDoodleChitraF

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by ranjitha

OMG, Ranju ...You cracked me up with the line in Blue !! LOLLOLLOL

Thanxx Yaara ..Smile

I too would love to see ASR wooing  and not this  but I am  consolling myself with the thoughts that see everytime he almost goes to the edge, they bring back the ASR in him... that cake scene when he forced her to cut  and the sari scene where he aggressively stalked her, sending her back foot , ordering her to wear it cos he wanted her too was ASR'ish ... So tomorrow too I am hoping they will balance it out.. They better...

Sathu Hug

I was fuming this morning... then Anna explained what all she discussed with you.. only then I calmed down...

Yes, there has been a balance... but the precap shook me like hell... I dont want to be extremely negative.. because the moment I loose hope I will not be able to watch the episode and then I will be in a fix, because my love for Barun is more than my love for ASR LOLLOL
So will watch the episode without any expectations... but I really really hope CVs maintain a balance.. because the ASR I know would have rushed out of the house fuming in anger...
but I'll say it again.. I dont want to see him sing 'you and I in this beautiful world' LOL

Nareshkotacool_tweetynivedha84Supna9trintring

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

Hi all ...

Doods, Mind blowing!! Brilliant  *gasps*  nothing but brilliance! insure your brain!! take a bow!
If the story line is going to go this way, I am super happy!!

think of the situation when ASR brings accepts his step brother.. he is actually in a way accepting his Mom's Saut, because she was innocent as well and righteous too probably.. Wow.. what a story line.. Kuddos to the CVs for thinking of this.. and Kuddos to you for figuring it out!

Tants, Nice Analysis.. I too agree with you on Kushi's explanations not fitting with why she decided to celebrate in the first place.. not to mention she left without saying too.. or was it she got carried away by his contract thing and got away to calm her mind once again? or wanted to rile him up a little? Not sure about this.. She did say he understood him as well...

Shyam is a anti hero afterall... <sobs>

Will read other posts and get back...

Thank You, Vi

No..the subsequent scenes never showed her to be disturbed by the contract thing, infact   y'day she was least bothered by the contract and only said even Arnav  blamed me  n now wants  me to be happy ...very confusing  n contradictory monologue..

Tants, you have written about Rapunzel and her twins.. So is it baby or babies for Anji? Doods says the Baby split could be scraped that is the babies wont be seperated and brought up at different places... but do you think the babies will be there? Anji saying she wants a son and allthese days it was referred to as a girl..

NareshkotaNina90Supna9redwine1tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing
Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diyaWinkBig smile

@Page2Embarrassed

Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussionLOL

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.LOL

first day she bowled us all outLOL...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78Hug

Awww maine kya kiya .. bas pieces ko joda ... waise I am still angry with the reveal re... they can't even do an execution clearly ??? 
another thing ... Deedar is most likely for Khushi - Arnav love story ... One's dad /parents death is responsible by the other's or accident ... Looks like ... 

Doods, do you mean to say Khushi's parents' accident could have been caused directly/indirectly by Arnav's father?

lalsunvidNareshkotaSupna9RiyaDuttatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by bs_si

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...D'ohatleast they didn't show it yesterday.

I have wrote this on another post. Its long. But this is my reasons.

But why I am not feeling the 'required' sympathy for her?

Past trauma - Cvs have well conveyed the past trauma of arnav with enough FBs and scenes. But when it comes to anjali, the past trauma is not established at all. I see a clingy sister who most of the time have a parasite relationship with her brother, who has all the emotional support of a brother and family. ASR deserves more sympathies here than anjali any day for shouldering the responsibility of a entire family at a young age.

Adulterous husband  - That's the only sympathy factor which works for me at least on minute levels. But CVs have shown lot of scenarios where she could have caught shyam red handed. But we saw her blindly trusting him and falling for his sweet sugar coated words.Somewhere during that times, I lost trust in her intelligence and I started considering the blind faith as simple dumbness. So it diluted the sympathy factor in a way.

Pregnancy - Ok First of all viewers have to feel that there is something growing inside that vegetable cutting board tummy to feel something for the kid and to be mom. I do not see anything.  The pregnancy aspect has not reached the audience (at least me). I remember that she is pregnant when naani or someone else mentions about it. Visual confirmation is very important. There you loose sympathy points. Then again why should I sympathize with a mother who was all ready to abort the child for the love of a man? Rather than helplessness the selfishness and stubbornness are conveyed to many audiences.

Sree,

You have lucidly pointed out what ails Anjali...and  why there is a lack  of connect  with her ...  the lack of tummy  is the biggest drawback !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9sree07trintringRiyaDuttaChitraF

Go to top