Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 85)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShinyJiji

Originally posted by tanthya

Now comes the definer , the beacon  that lights the pathway of IP tracks...the past  and the Present connected here ...The scene between Anjali and Nani ...  I think it was the hair  !!.. Yes, That must be it ...the hair reminded me of  Rapunzel ..Rapunzel living all alone up above in the tower, cut off from the world , unaware of the world, naive , gullible, ..One day  she meets a prince  who charms her and sweeps her off the feet..they  co-habit   with the Prince always leaving her at the first light of dawn cos that is when  the Witch returns ..One day however the trickery of the prince is caught and he is banished from the tower by the  witch   while Rapunzel is left  to carry her pregnancy to full term , she eventually delivers  twins  ( A boy and a Girl)   ...The prince where he was , comes..reunites and  they live happily ever after !! ...Will this happen to Anjali or not..I don't know ... But Nani's comment that ..all the tangles are clearing  and everything is getting solved  shows that  the shroud that covered the past is being lifted , the tangled cobwebs will be cleared, truth will filter in , illuminating the murky past ...as is the dialogue of Anjali, Humein Sach janna Hai ..we are finally heading to the moment of truth !!..The truth that has its roots in the past .

Good Delivery, TANT...

SO...The tangles are clearing and everything is getting solved.  It can be twins or as Doods says, it can be a girl.  Whatever... the story line is good. 

Rapunzel... Indeed. 

I really wish there is a redemption track for Shyam too as I always believe that people need time to open up their eyes and see the wonderful gifts showered upon them.  Anajli, even if she becomes single, will not fall for another man as Shyam is her whole world.

Exactly, dekho no one is born evil ... circumstances make them evil ... so what Shyam is not definitely his past made him .. yeah he is a villain but there must be something that made him what he is today ... 

Like Swami Vivekanada said naa - "Kill the sin and not the sinner" ... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aerowanaNareshkotacool_tweetyNina90geetmaanluvZuzanazooni.bluesree07TheFaerieQueenSupna9trintringRiyaDuttatanthya

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hull girls,beautifully written first two pages,
Welcome back Doods

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodleTheFaerieQueenSupna9RiyaDuttatanthya

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...D'ohatleast they didn't show it yesterday.

I have wrote this on another post. Its long. But this is my reasons.

But why I am not feeling the 'required' sympathy for her?

Past trauma - Cvs have well conveyed the past trauma of arnav with enough FBs and scenes. But when it comes to anjali, the past trauma is not established at all. I see a clingy sister who most of the time have a parasite relationship with her brother, who has all the emotional support of a brother and family. ASR deserves more sympathies here than anjali any day for shouldering the responsibility of a entire family at a young age.

Adulterous husband  - That's the only sympathy factor which works for me at least on minute levels. But CVs have shown lot of scenarios where she could have caught shyam red handed. But we saw her blindly trusting him and falling for his sweet sugar coated words.Somewhere during that times, I lost trust in her intelligence and I started considering the blind faith as simple dumbness. So it diluted the sympathy factor in a way.

Pregnancy - Ok First of all viewers have to feel that there is something growing inside that vegetable cutting board tummy to feel something for the kid and to be mom. I do not see anything.  The pregnancy aspect has not reached the audience (at least me). I remember that she is pregnant when naani or someone else mentions about it. Visual confirmation is very important. There you loose sympathy points. Then again why should I sympathize with a mother who was all ready to abort the child for the love of a man? Rather than helplessness the selfishness and stubbornness are conveyed to many audiences.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaswapna08Nina90Supna9TheFaerieQueenzooni.blueDoodletrintringRiyaDuttaChitraFtanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by doodleberry

I agree recreating the  moments but killing his thought process and persona nooo ... thats not... they have ample moments to think from ... take something that ASR can think ... not from Khushi's angle ... Do what was done before but this is projecting him to the audience and hence they need to understand ... 

Definitely they need to re-think and consider how to but.. they are trying to say Arnav is breaking his barriers... 

Breaking the barriers is one thing but always remember "Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset" as said by Emerson. 

true, if he really wanted to break the barrier why cant he jus go n say happy belated birthday khushi on her face??..he cannot do that right? then how can he even be inside the closetAngry

He will verbalize everything .. he is learning and he should learn fast..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyTheFaerieQueenSupna9zooni.blueDoodleRiyaDutta

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

Hi all ...

Doods, Mind blowing!! Brilliant  *gasps*  nothing but brilliance! insure your brain!! take a bow!
If the story line is going to go this way, I am super happy!!

think of the situation when ASR brings accepts his step brother.. he is actually in a way accepting his Mom's Saut, because she was innocent as well and righteous too probably.. Wow.. what a story line.. Kuddos to the CVs for thinking of this.. and Kuddos to you for figuring it out!

Tants, Nice Analysis.. I too agree with you on Kushi's explanations not fitting with why she decided to celebrate in the first place.. not to mention she left without saying too.. or was it she got carried away by his contract thing and got away to calm her mind once again? or wanted to rile him up a little? Not sure about this.. She did say he understood him as well...

Shyam is a anti hero afterall... <sobs>

Will read other posts and get back...

Thank You, Vi

No..the subsequent scenes never showed her to be disturbed by the contract thing, infact   y'day she was least bothered by the contract and only said even Arnav  blamed me  n now wants  me to be happy ...very confusing  n contradictory monologue..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aerowanaNareshkotageetmaanluvTheFaerieQueenSupna9Kishmishzooni.blueDoodleRiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

[

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...D'ohatleast they didn't show it yesterday.
Trin, that is where they are lacking...many viewers are not able to sympathize with Anji coz of the way its been treated...

my mom and aunts are like she is pregnant rite??? then where is the bump?? and why is she barging into her brother's room that too at night time when she knows that he is now married man!!!Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90cool_tweetytrintringredwine1zooni.blueDoodleTheFaerieQueenSupna9

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

Hi all ...

Doods, Mind blowing!! Brilliant  *gasps*  nothing but brilliance! insure your brain!! take a bow!
If the story line is going to go this way, I am super happy!!

think of the situation when ASR brings accepts his step brother.. he is actually in a way accepting his Mom's Saut, because she was innocent as well and righteous too probably.. Wow.. what a story line.. Kuddos to the CVs for thinking of this.. and Kuddos to you for figuring it out!

Tants, Nice Analysis.. I too agree with you on Kushi's explanations not fitting with why she decided to celebrate in the first place.. not to mention she left without saying too.. or was it she got carried away by his contract thing and got away to calm her mind once again? or wanted to rile him up a little? Not sure about this.. She did say he understood him as well...

Shyam is a anti hero afterall... <sobs>

Will read other posts and get back...

Thank You, Vi

No..the subsequent scenes never showed her to be disturbed by the contract thing, infact   y'day she was least bothered by the contract and only said even Arnav  blamed me  n now wants  me to be happy ...very confusing  n contradictory monologue..

She doesn't consider contract thing to be serious.. If that is serious then Arnav will not be hell bent on manoying her.. I think she understands that..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueTheFaerieQueenSupna9RiyaDutta

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing

hi zuuu...GM...Hug

wesey zuu whats ur profession...

Hi Riya...ShwetsHug

Supna..hugsHug I work as a manager...poocho kahan?Wink

kahan kahan ...where where...bas zoo  me na ho...LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueredwine1RiyaDuttaChitraF

Go to top