Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 85)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

 Hi all ...
 
 
Doods, Mind blowing!! Brilliant  *gasps*  nothing but brilliance! insure your brain!! take a bow!
If the story line is going to go this way, I am super happy!!
 
think of the situation when ASR brings accepts his step brother.. he is actually in a way accepting his Mom's Saut, because she was innocent as well and righteous too probably.. Wow.. what a story line.. Kuddos to the CVs for thinking of this.. and Kuddos to you for figuring it out!
 
Tants, Nice Analysis.. I too agree with you on Kushi's explanations not fitting with why she decided to celebrate in the first place.. not to mention she left without saying too.. or was it she got carried away by his contract thing and got away to calm her mind once again? or wanted to rile him up a little? Not sure about this.. She did say he understood him as well...
 
Shyam is a anti hero afterall... <sobs>
 
 
 
Will read other posts and get back...


Thank You, Vi


No..the subsequent scenes never showed her to be disturbed by the contract thing, infact   y'day she was least bothered by the contract and only said even Arnav  blamed me  n now wants  me to be happy ...very confusing  n contradictory monologue..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aerowanaNareshkotazooni.bluegeetmaanluvDoodleTheFaerieQueenSupna9KishmishRiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

[

But Sree...how much of their audience is actually online community? a very small percentage right? Ok we are getting negative towards Anji because of all this behind the scenes drama but a normal audience doesn't know all these things and still I think most of them aren't sympathetic to her as much as they want to be. I wrote it yesterday about my mum, she watches so many serials ans she was saying she can understand her point of view but can't sympathise with her as much as she would like to. And the no baby bump doesn't help either. Its human nature to soften towards a mother as soon as we see a bump.

And what's with the brother-sister flashback infinity loop? For Arnav it was TerraceGate and now with Anji its "Di ap hi meri duniya ho"...D'ohatleast they didn't show it yesterday.
Trin, that is where they are lacking...many viewers are not able to sympathize with Anji coz of the way its been treated...
 
 
my mom and aunts are like she is pregnant rite??? then where is the bump?? and why is she barging into her brother's room that too at night time when she knows that he is now married man!!!Confused
 
 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90cool_tweetyzooni.blueDoodleTheFaerieQueenSupna9trintringredwine1

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

 Hi all ...
 
 
Doods, Mind blowing!! Brilliant  *gasps*  nothing but brilliance! insure your brain!! take a bow!
If the story line is going to go this way, I am super happy!!
 
think of the situation when ASR brings accepts his step brother.. he is actually in a way accepting his Mom's Saut, because she was innocent as well and righteous too probably.. Wow.. what a story line.. Kuddos to the CVs for thinking of this.. and Kuddos to you for figuring it out!
 
Tants, Nice Analysis.. I too agree with you on Kushi's explanations not fitting with why she decided to celebrate in the first place.. not to mention she left without saying too.. or was it she got carried away by his contract thing and got away to calm her mind once again? or wanted to rile him up a little? Not sure about this.. She did say he understood him as well...
 
Shyam is a anti hero afterall... <sobs>
 
 
 
Will read other posts and get back...


Thank You, Vi


No..the subsequent scenes never showed her to be disturbed by the contract thing, infact   y'day she was least bothered by the contract and only said even Arnav  blamed me  n now wants  me to be happy ...very confusing  n contradictory monologue..


She doesn't consider contract thing to be serious.. If that is serious then Arnav will not be hell bent on manoying her.. I think she understands that..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueTheFaerieQueenSupna9RiyaDutta

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing


hi zuuu...GM...Hug

wesey zuu whats ur profession...

Hi Riya...ShwetsHug

Supna..hugsHug I work as a manager...poocho kahan?Wink


kahan kahan ...where where...bas zoo  me na ho...LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueredwine1RiyaDuttaChitraF

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Joined: 27 April 2011
Posts: 6527

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1




Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch





This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 
[/QUOTE]

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

Hi Naresh, for me the "had par" thing would be to break all emotional barrier he has developed around his heart and open up to Khushi about everything...tell her how he feels...what he fells...what are his issues, how to handle Anjali...how to make life more normal in RM etc...not this weird cupboard scene...For ASR, verbalizing and sharing is the biggest had in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

To verbalize anything Khushi first needs to heed a ear for Arnav... Right now she is avoiding him and Arnav needs to know first that she is back to herself and to hm.. then he will verbalize..
[/QUOTE]

Yes, for that all he needed to do was wish her face to face happy birthday. I think that would have opened up a line of communciation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9RiyaDuttatanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing
Hi Zu...haan aaj humaari madamji ne hum sabko khush kar diyaWinkBig smile
 
@Page2Embarrassed
 
 
Yaar I have just read Doodsie ka post...was shocked and speechless hence came here for the discussionLOL

true...she surprised me by her port and make me speechless with the post's contents.LOL


first day she bowled us all outLOL...
Doods and Sathya I said hello to you gals on pg 78Hug

Awww maine kya kiya .. bas pieces ko joda ... waise I am still angry with the reveal re... they can't even do an execution clearly ??? 
another thing ... Deedar is most likely for Khushi - Arnav love story ... One's dad /parents death is responsible by the other's or accident ... Looks like ... 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndNareshkotasihunivedha84geetmaanluvNina90abavicool_tweetytrintringSupna9ChitraFRiyaDuttatanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 1599

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1




Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch





This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 


Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

Hi Naresh, for me the "had par" thing would be to break all emotional barrier he has developed around his heart and open up to Khushi about everything...tell her how he feels...what he fells...what are his issues, how to handle Anjali...how to make life more normal in RM etc...not this weird cupboard scene...For ASR, verbalizing and sharing is the biggest had in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

To verbalize anything Khushi first needs to heed a ear for Arnav... Right now she is avoiding him and Arnav needs to know first that she is back to herself and to hm.. then he will verbalize..
[/QUOTE]

Yes, for that all he needed to do was wish her face to face happy birthday. I think that would have opened up a line of communciation.
[/QUOTE]

He wanted to do it badly.. but could he do that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota


Haan Asr kushi ko apna banate banate Khushi ki kuch qalities apne andar samet liya.. toh ab hum wohi dekh rahen hein..
 
Naresh...dittoEmbarrassed that's wat I said in another post yday!!!LOL
 
 
Khushi ko Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada banaate banate he himself becoming Mr KHUSH KUMAR GUPTA!!!!!D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodleSupna9trintringChitraF

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
badly want RABBA MERE KYA HAI TERI MARZI

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: SK_Love   Replies: 48   Views: 18312

SK_Love 48 18312 29 May 2013 at 11:19am by .Brooke.
Rabba Mere <3

2 3 4

Author: Mariaa.SG   Replies: 24   Views: 14074

Mariaa.SG 24 14074 17 January 2012 at 4:12am by Gurpritam
Tho Saathi Chal ...Mujhe Leke Saath Chal tu !!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: tanthya   Replies: 40   Views: 5523

tanthya 40 5523 10 October 2011 at 6:12am by tanthya
New FF: Mere Jeevan Saathi :D

Author: Meene   Replies: 8   Views: 1951

Meene 8 1951 28 August 2011 at 2:28am by shaheerdiwani
O mere dilke chain..chain aaye mere dilko dua kije

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 18   Views: 3468

adits7 18 3468 08 July 2011 at 11:09am by Doodle

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index