Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 81)

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by redwine1

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

[/QUOTE]

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..
[/QUOTE]

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 
[/QUOTE]

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

Hi Naresh, for me the "had par" thing would be to break all emotional barrier he has developed around his heart and open up to Khushi about everything...tell her how he feels...what he fells...what are his issues, how to handle Anjali...how to make life more normal in RM etc...not this weird cupboard scene...For ASR, verbalizing and sharing is the biggest had in my opinion.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetySupna9RiyaDuttariyya6

aerowana Senior Member
aerowana
aerowana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
doods.. mujhe chakkar aa rahe hai tumhara analysis padke... i am awestruck... and agin bow down to your awesome brain... ?? what do you eat .. how can you link the clues so well..

mate, aap ke charan kaha hai ???? Smile

Write my name in the list of your fan list..  you also give me energy to fight for my existence.. (not the literal fight but to find the meaning of my life )

thank you so much for coming back 

hey now need a favour.. can you eloborate on the last para that you wrote.. 
i  dint understand what point are you trying to say.. i understand Khushi is not did ki saut literally, 
but if one look at than arnav's mother is the saut of shyam's sister .. right

ANd you think arnav's father is alive.. 

How the audience justify in between ARNAV and SHYAM . ???
both are right in their stand.. its like a open loop... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvSupna9DoodleRiyaDuttaChitraFriyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Hola Reduxians...

Very pleasant to read Doodleberry's analysis.. Man she is back with a bang.. Well written and well connected madam.. I couldn't understand why there were these many references but now I was able to get it.  I can't add upon that but I don't think Shyam will not be executed.. He will be and he should be because the path he choose and the person he choose were wrong So he will pay for his deeds too.

Didn't read all the analyses so can't comment on them .. Sorry..

From my POV,  Arnav was indeed happy to remember what all happened between them. Man he reached a peace with his conscience indicating he will no longer pay for his deeds towards Khushi because whatever had happened has brought them together and neither of them holds other at fault. Nk screaming this is not a LOVE STORY.. I loved it.. from now on it will be love mixed with horror and thrill. Horror and thrill are for Anjali and Shyam. No Anjali is not going to get Shyam back as a good husband but as a new man whom she never saw, only Khushi and Arnav were such lucky enough...

Now this story needs to make a progress.Every relationship is undergoing testing and which will stay and which will fall apart needs to be seen.  Shyam and Anjali never shared a relation so they are not undergoing any test. It's just the truth that needs to come out in this relationship...

My Small Insight:

How many moments is Arnav going to re-create for Khushi... Hmm Rain sequence is now on...

Thank u friends for reading...

That is a nice summation, Naresh, Loved ur views... but what if the baby card is played  by Anjali 

I would like to throw light on what Shyam is...(in my view though), He is over-confident, opportunist, liar, sharp- tongue and also a reactor. He reacts to the situations as they are. Right now, with everything about him out, what kind of answers can he give to the family. Yes, he can still pretend but does he want to?

I don't think so.. If he wants to still pretend if he wants to prove his point he can try to meet Anjali or call her and make her dance to his tunes. He is not doing it that means this man  as understood that a decision taken by Arnav will always be respected and now Arnav is not ready to bow to his black mail and if he pushes the envelope he will be at the receiving end. So now he is again waiting for his opportunity.

I meant Anjali will bring him back into her life but that will not be the person whom she strives for.. It will a person whom she wants to forget.. Because right now, even tough she wants him back she also needs answers and this is where we will see Arhi will reconcile their past and laugh about it.. Whereas the pretense and bubble will blast...

Naresh,

If as u say Shyam is an opportunist, Liar  and a go-getter...would not he makes use of the re-entry  to ensure that he stay in the laps of luxury..Having been  caught once, would not he make sure that he does not get caught again and try to be extra pleasing, extra Good to Anjali,  getting under her skin, assuring her of his undying love and at the same  time filling against Khushi ...I Mean..why will he indulge in over turning the apple cart when chance has come second time around ??

From his point of view, what is the need for him now to please Anjali? Will he be allowed to first of all? He will always be under scrutiny and scanner of Arnav and all the RM members. Will his plans work now? Will mami allow him to be at peace? How much does he need  to take to keep the bubble of Anjali.. and for what?

Is he in love with the kid? No.. Does he think he can get khushi? No.. Will he now get the money? No.. What is the use of clinging on to Anjali? Even if he comes back for her will she completely believe him? Won't she ask him what is the need to accept everything she has done silently.. Why didn't he come out and tell them or tell her..

So many questions and so many allegations.. he could handle all of them But can he handle Arnav? can he handle Khushi- arnav-nk-Payal-buaji-bauji-garima and Nani plus Mami..

With these many believing can he twist everything like before? Does he have any proof against Khushi? He asked for all proofs but did he show any.. It was a show of allegations going here and going there...

Kya hum bhi Kumbh ke mela mein Bichde the ... LOL

...precisely what i have covered in my analysis here .. post the kidnapping saga ... hence reentry of SHYAM is a topic i have not spoken on 
NAresh .. tumhari clear thinking clearly is seen ... 

@ BOLD red : this was the reason of Anjalis outburst yesterday ... BOTH HAD NO PROOF .. nor Khushi nor Anjali ... hence u have seen a split house .. u have seen  NO ONE COME OUT & QUES ARNAV DIRECTLY ...

Brilliant Bhai ... 

Patha nahi inbestigation kareka padi..

yes house is now split because Mami and Aakash need proofs to believe. Nani got her answer from the past and Arnav.. So this support game will be going on until some one brings out proofs and I think Shyam will clearly bring himself out by telling his truth..

nivedha84Supna9redwine1RiyaDuttariyya6

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by doodleberry

I agree recreating the  moments but killing his thought process and persona nooo ... thats not... they have ample moments to think from ... take something that ASR can think ... not from Khushi's angle ... Do what was done before but this is projecting him to the audience and hence they need to understand ... 

Definitely they need to re-think and consider how to but.. they are trying to say Arnav is breaking his barriers... 

Breaking the barriers is one thing but always remember "Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset" as said by Emerson. 

true, if he really wanted to break the barrier why cant he jus go n say happy belated birthday khushi on her face??..he cannot do that right? then how can he even be inside the closetAngry

DoodleTheFaerieQueenSupna9trintringRiyaDuttariyya6

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Why can't we tell Gautam,hum nani dekhenge to Aajp a show gaya tel lene W

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90DoodleTheFaerieQueenSupna9redwine1riyya6

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

Riya did you write today...which pageBig smile...I am still reeling after Doods postLOL...yet to read other postsTongue

Hello all ReduxiansHug..I am super glad to read Doods todayDancing

Nareshkotacool_tweetySupna9DoodleRiyaDuttariyya6

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by b.sarika2

Originally posted by Supna9

[QUOTE=redwine1]

LOOK THIS IS ASR... i m dissapointed...ASR THIS GESTURE

means haad ho gayi...28yrs ..arrogant ..agrsssive man doing this...jis karan bhi kar raha hai...but iss extent tak...

Its looking very odd. May be this is taking it too far but for a moment my reaction was the same as if I I saw ASR in saree LOL

i dint atcually saw the precap, but wen i saw the snaps i thought i saw him in gunghat...LOLLOLLOL
ASR the new blushing groomEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hi Zu  and Shweths Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetytrintringDoodleTheFaerieQueenSupna9Zuzanariyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..
[/QUOTE]

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 
[/QUOTE]

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

Hi Naresh, for me the "had par" thing would be to break all emotional barrier he has developed around his heart and open up to Khushi about everything...tell her how he feels...what he fells...what are his issues, how to handle Anjali...how to make life more normal in RM etc...not this weird cupboard scene...For ASR, verbalizing and sharing is the biggest had in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

To verbalize anything Khushi first needs to heed a ear for Arnav... Right now she is avoiding him and Arnav needs to know first that she is back to herself and to hm.. then he will verbalize..

sg08nivedha84Supna9RiyaDuttariyya6

Go to top