Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 79)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] agree but in closet, his smile Thumbs UpEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

Blushing bride ki muh dikhai ROFL
[/QUOTE]

bang on .. him sitting like a new bride is what got me... to say what the.. 

body language was all off. do it as asr would not khushi did. i thinking it will be followed by something asr'ish. they have done that in all sequences till now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9riyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..
[/QUOTE]

Dekh Naresh .. this is again a problem of poor execution ... look at the no. of people who are pissed off with ASR in the wardrobe ..

Simple one shot would make the difference here u just need him to be on his blue tooth firing AMAN .. the message is out & clear .. he has changes BUT ONLY FOR HER .. not for the WORLD .. thats when Khushi = Anjali .. 

Chotta execution error & monumental disappointment .. 
[/QUOTE]

Writers are thinking too hard to please Khushi and that's what we are watching..

They also want to show how much of bend his character has taken...

the promo dialogue " Arnav karke apni(key word) sare hadde par kya manapayega ruti huyi khushi ko"

that says it all.. arnav karing apne hadde par..
[/QUOTE]

bang on .. this is promo play out .. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairSupna9RiyaDuttariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

[/QUOTE] agree but in closet, his smile Thumbs UpEmbarrassed

Blushing bride ki muh dikhai ROFL
[/QUOTE]

bang on .. him sitting like a new bride is what got me... to say what the.. 

body language was all off. do it as asr would not khushi did. i thinking it will be followed by something asr'ish. they have done that in all sequences till now. 

[/QUOTE] LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvRiyaDutta

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?

agreed totally!!

Khushi's charecter is out of the place!
the monologue was forced to please audience and did nt make much sense!!
It would have been better if she said "After telling all those stuff, how Laad governor thinks tht i wl forget all"
Thts wud have been much bettr

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

I agree recreating the  moments but killing his thought process and persona nooo ... thats not... they have ample moments to think from ... take something that ASR can think ... not from Khushi's angle ... Do what was done before but this is projecting him to the audience and hence they need to understand ... 

Definitely they need to re-think and consider how to but.. they are trying to say Arnav is breaking his barriers... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Originally posted by sree07

This is a highly acerbic post. Stay away if you are a weaker soul

First thing I am fultoo gussa with PH now. So my views might be biased.Angry

6 steps to turn a huggie buggie cutie cutie viewer into an amazon.

1) I read a news saying DB is leaving. I was upset then moved on. DB made enough publicity with the news that every tom dick and harry was aware of the negotiations going between PH and DB. Later we hear PH has made some little little changes in the story and DB stays. 
these questions were unanswered for me
 - Why should PH bend to actors demands and change the script. Bad practice?Confused
 - Whats the changed happened?Confused
Insecurity level - 1

2) Now in the last two weeks, anji get lot of FBs and screen time (which I have no complaint about). I am confusionwa if anji will come in between arhi or not. Naturally as an emotional viewer I distanced a little from the character. But respected the different character shades coming along the track. Anjali was a bland character for me before. Still I was on wait and watch more because of Point#1
Insecurity level - 2

3) GH - "Anji is angel feel for her guys" comments pushed me to the edge. "I decide what to feel for the characters. If you want people feel for her, show it on screen.". That's what my first reaction. 
Insecurity level - 3

4) GH and his Didi ka Saut comment.He set the cat among the IF pigeons. Whatever you meant I decided to take it on face value. Phew. Check the star plus website. I do not see a Di and her chotey anywhere in the titles. Last one year you fooled me?
Insecurity level - 6

5) DB interview - Royally ignored by me
Still Insecurity level - 6.5

6) Then the FB page pic of Anji and Arnav from 4lions . Grrr What do they wanna convey with this message? that they will show whatever they want "dekna hai tho dekho"Angry
Insecurity level - 10Angry

Thanks DB, GH, PH and all the behind the scene persons who made me a biased viewer when it comes to anji.Clap Every time I see her online I just have one question Will she steal the thunder from arhi and khushi? Thanks for the brilliant background work. Now I am not sure I will enjoy the Anji - Arnav scenes as before.

Sathya I am venting out here sorry...Wink
Sree...m with u!!!

Why are they coming and justifying themselves abt this Di ki Saut thing...if they feel they are right then let the track and characters speak for themselves!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvsree07DoodleZuzanaChitraFriyya6tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by sree07

This is a highly acerbic post. Stay away if you are a weaker soul

First thing I am fultoo gussa with PH now. So my views might be biased.Angry

6 steps to turn a huggie buggie cutie cutie viewer into an amazon.

1) I read a news saying DB is leaving. I was upset then moved on. DB made enough publicity with the news that every tom dick and harry was aware of the negotiations going between PH and DB. Later we hear PH has made some little little changes in the story and DB stays. 
these questions were unanswered for me
 - Why should PH bend to actors demands and change the script. Bad practice?Confused
 - Whats the changed happened?Confused
Insecurity level - 1

2) Now in the last two weeks, anji get lot of FBs and screen time (which I have no complaint about). I am confusionwa if anji will come in between arhi or not. Naturally as an emotional viewer I distanced a little from the character. But respected the different character shades coming along the track. Anjali was a bland character for me before. Still I was on wait and watch more because of Point#1
Insecurity level - 2

3) GH - "Anji is angel feel for her guys" comments pushed me to the edge. "I decide what to feel for the characters. If you want people feel for her, show it on screen.". That's what my first reaction. 
Insecurity level - 3

4) GH and his Didi ka Saut comment.He set the cat among the IF pigeons. Whatever you meant I decided to take it on face value. Phew. Check the star plus website. I do not see a Di and her chotey anywhere in the titles. Last one year you fooled me?
Insecurity level - 6

5) DB interview - Royally ignored by me
Still Insecurity level - 6.5

6) Then the FB page pic of Anji and Arnav from 4lions . Grrr What do they wanna convey with this message? that they will show whatever they want "dekna hai tho dekho"Angry
Insecurity level - 10Angry

Thanks DB, GH, PH and all the behind the scene persons who made me a biased viewer when it comes to anji.Clap Every time I see her online I just have one question Will she steal the thunder from arhi and khushi? Thanks for the brilliant background work. Now I am not sure I will enjoy the Anji - Arnav scenes as before.

Sathya I am venting out here sorry...Wink

Shaannt Balike ... shaant ho jaa ... LOL

One tip from my side :- 

When ever you are angry then close your eyes and think the scene where Will Smith took refuge with his son in the public toilet in "The pursuit of happyness" ... Gussa apne aap shant ho jayega ... Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilalalsunvidNina90sree07serialwatcher16trintringZuzanaanjani-pagliRiyaDuttaChitraFriyya6tanthya

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Riya loved the marathon four day update

Wow koel-loved loved

And chith-superb
Thanks ShamiEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanaclarissajohnriyya6

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Hi all..Hope yu all dont mind me butting in..This is probably the second time i am posting!I keep reading all yur amazing analyses but thought of commenting and venting coz am really confused here after reading all the stuff-esp all discussions on didi ki saut..And I know redux has such lovely ppl who take discussions/opinions in the right spirit!!
Firstly i want to say how glad i am that doodleberry has startedy writing in..God i have waited to see her green font, kept scanning pages and pages all these days to know what she thinks..I couldn't have ever imagined that this is how shyam's track will develop!

Doodle - i have a point here ..I realise that the serial was always abt Didi ki saut..I also get what u explained abt Shanghai..I haven't seen shanghai,but have seen the promos..And i figured what it was from the promos.no confusion..But compare that to the promos of IPK..What does one figure?That it is a starcrossed love story or didi ki saut??How has the treatment of IPK been for past one year- as a love story or as didi ki saut?Yes..this angle had to come in at some point of time, becoz of Kushi-shyam equation but as a viewer i would've thought that Anji-Shyam story would either be a catalyst or a reason for separation and the story would still focus on Arhi and their relationship further on..Instead what i am to get - that Shyam has a past that would affect Arnav-Anjali...And that it is going to be all abt arnav-anjali trauma..and what kushi would probably do here is offer a shoulder to cry or keep meddling to make others smile..No Arhi story here! Again, its ok to have a track on didi ki saut but if the whole premise of the story changes, how will one accept when all along the makers have promoted something else?

U know- the track doodle outlined is great but not the timing!Right now, there is a sense of incompleteness abt Arhi-there is no sense of closure. Hence all this outburst!
Believe me, i am not looking for Rabba ves all 22 mins of the time..Instead I would love to see a meaningful convo where ASR makes Kushi realise that she should let adults sort their own problems-that meddling is not helping..(I was very surprised when Kushi still did not get what her  Payal tried to tell her)..I see Arhi complete and complement each other this way.One loosens up, and other grows up!Am I expecting too much?I guess soCry

Sorry guys for the rant. I dont know what makers have planned..may be they have something great in store, but after reading everything and after seeing how the story is suddengly going with teh very dismal shyam reveal and all, i had to let it out!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nancynairswapna08-HappyBird-Nina90DoodleZuzanaredwine1ChitraFriyya6

Go to top