Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 73)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Supna9

HI DOODS N SATHYA...SmileBig smile

Nanhi Pari ,

What a sweet thing to say !!  Hug

ye nanhi wanna say something more but later...after some time...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttatanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

That is a nice summation, Naresh, Loved ur views... but what if the baby card is played  by Anjali 
[/QUOTE]

I would like to throw light on what Shyam is...(in my view though), He is over-confident, opportunist, liar, sharp- tongue and also a reactor. He reacts to the situations as they are. Right now, with everything about him out, what kind of answers can he give to the family. Yes, he can still pretend but does he want to?

I don't think so.. If he wants to still pretend if he wants to prove his point he can try to meet Anjali or call her and make her dance to his tunes. He is not doing it that means this man  as understood that a decision taken by Arnav will always be respected and now Arnav is not ready to bow to his black mail and if he pushes the envelope he will be at the receiving end. So now he is again waiting for his opportunity.

I meant Anjali will bring him back into her life but that will not be the person whom she strives for.. It will a person whom she wants to forget.. Because right now, even tough she wants him back she also needs answers and this is where we will see Arhi will reconcile their past and laugh about it.. Whereas the pretense and bubble will blast...
[/QUOTE]

NAresh superb superb superb ... Clap

I completely agree with you .. have had numerous discussion here with all on this .. YES SHYAM IS A REACTOR .. not at all proactive .. 

Cant remember the no of times .. i have reiterated that he has not called her ..& if he was banned from doing the same .. also Anjali not calling him .. was justified yesterday ..

YOur script writing abilities are completely thrown to light here dude .. THIS IS BANG ON
[/QUOTE]

Thank u Thank u .. t

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvSupna9redwine1DoodleRiyaDutta

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?

agreed totally!!

Khushi's charecter is out of the place!
the monologue was forced to please audience and did nt make much sense!!
It would have been better if she said "After telling all those stuff, how Laad governor thinks tht i wl forget all"
Thts wud have been much bettr

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

Believe me I thought will skip tmorrow's epi after watching the precap ... then thought Redux hain so dekhungi ... 

At Edit :- ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90sreemeeratrintringSupna9anjani-pagliRiyaDuttaChitraFtanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?

agreed totally!!

It would have been better if she said "After telling all those stuff, how Laad governor thinks tht i wl forget all"

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

Tishooon tishooomConfused

4 bullets left. Anyone else need help?Confused

Doodsie thats not ASR that is Khushi's Hubby ARNAVWink btw Ur FAV GH is handling the script incase u have anydoubt chk his twitter pg.LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetytrintringDoodleanjani-paglisree07RiyaDuttatanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

agreed totally!!

Tishooon tishooomConfused

4 bullets left. Anyone else need help?Confused

Sree Hug when i saw the precap the only thought that came to my mind was "Arnav is coming out of the closet" D'oh ROFL

Sorry...I love ASR but a closet??? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetysree07Doodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttatanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya

HI DOODS N SATHYA...SmileBig smile

Nanhi Pari ,

What a sweet thing to say !!  Hug

ye nanhi wanna say something more but later...after some time...Smile

Heyyy Supna ... hugzzz Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Well ASR in closet didn't go down well for me too...I can't see ASR in closet...I can see him naughty and but not in closet...lets see how it goes!!!!

Khushi toh Khushi hi hain...its time when Payal makes her baby sis sit and learn some imp lessons in life...DM and Payaal m rooting for u both!!!!

Guys and Gals dont listen to Doodsie and SHOOT her...phir hum logon ka kya hoga!!!!EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Edited by RiyaDutta - 19 July 2012 at 1:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotacool_tweetynivedha84trintringDoodleSupna9tanthya

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

agreed totally!!

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

This is to surprise her first.. Asr is not re-creating just his moments but their moments So he is trying to catch Khushi with shock S o that she knows to what extent he can go for her..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84geetmaanluvcool_tweetyredwine1Supna9Doodleanjani-paglitanthya

Go to top