Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 72)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hola Reduxians...

Very pleasant to read Doodleberry's analysis.. Man she is back with a bang.. Well written and well connected madam.. I couldn't understand why there were these many references but now I was able to get it.  I can't add upon that but I don't think Shyam will not be executed.. He will be and he should be because the path he choose and the person he choose were wrong So he will pay for his deeds too.

Didn't read all the analyses so can't comment on them .. Sorry..

From my POV,  Arnav was indeed happy to remember what all happened between them. Man he reached a peace with his conscience indicating he will no longer pay for his deeds towards Khushi because whatever had happened has brought them together and neither of them holds other at fault. Nk screaming this is not a LOVE STORY.. I loved it.. from now on it will be love mixed with horror and thrill. Horror and thrill are for Anjali and Shyam. No Anjali is not going to get Shyam back as a good husband but as a new man whom she never saw, only Khushi and Arnav were such lucky enough...

Now this story needs to make a progress.Every relationship is undergoing testing and which will stay and which will fall apart needs to be seen.  Shyam and Anjali never shared a relation so they are not undergoing any test. It's just the truth that needs to come out in this relationship...

My Small Insight:

How many moments is Arnav going to re-create for Khushi... Hmm Rain sequence is now on...

Thank u friends for reading...

Naresh...loved ur summation...very insightful...its always interesting to hear from a guy's POV abt the episode and its characters!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodletanthya

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?

agreed totally!!

Khushi's charecter is out of the place!
the monologue was forced to please audience and did nt make much sense!!
It would have been better if she said "After telling all those stuff, how Laad governor thinks tht i wl forget all"
Thts wud have been much bettr

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promisedBig smile
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest thisDead

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo KhushiOuch

Edited by anjani-pagli - 19 July 2012 at 1:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvNina90DoodleSupna9susan7tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Okkieee moi here ... Hugzzz Hug

Howddyy Doods  Hug

me sitting here still stunned and starry eyed !

Awww ... last evening all I was thinking Shyam's Mom can't be ...so what can be ??? then I remembered Gautam's Tweet ... ROFL

Doods, are you suggesting what I think you are? Shocked

NareshkotaDoodleRiyaDutta

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?

agreed totally!!

Khushi's charecter is out of the place!
the monologue was forced to please audience and did nt make much sense!!
It would have been better if she said "After telling all those stuff, how Laad governor thinks tht i wl forget all"
Thts wud have been much bettr

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? Angry and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

Tishooon tishooomConfused

4 bullets left. Anyone else need help?Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90geetmaanluvSupna9trintringDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDutta

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Okkieee moi here ... Hugzzz Hug

Doods Hug So glad to see you

You know this morning I came back from nightshift and watched the epi in my sleep deprived state, last 5 mins brought a warm smile to my face. Then very cautiously I opened Redux, saw your name and a 'r' and my smile turned into a huge grin Big smile Went to bed, kicked hubby out of the warm spot (OK its winter here and while I've been working he's been sleeping so its my birthright Stern Smile), gave him a hug and said "Doods reserved a spot".

Hubby: *sleeping* I have no idea what you just said to me so it must relate to that stupid serial and forum that you go to.

Me: LOL

Seriourly, we all thought that Shyamu is related to Arnav's past somehow but never thought it from the brother-sister angle and you showed it to us with all the clues...missed you so much Smile

Gawd you hugged him and took my name ... shit shit ... ROFL

Thanks hun ...

and a Big Thank You to all of you here for giving me such a warm welcome ... Hugzzz Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotageetmaanluvnivedha84anjani-pagliSupna9trintringChitraFRiyaDuttatanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by redwine1

Sammy ... what is Di Ki Saut .. but Arhi ??? 

Di = arnav sister
Saut = Khushi 

right whichever way u look at it .. it is the story of arnav & Khushi 

Its not the name or the meaning, Winey; its the connotation it gives. Di Ki Saut makes Khushi the negative, the unwanted in Di's life. It gives a sense of foreboding when we think of Arnav thinking about Khushi that way; as a thorn in his sister's side. It doesn't come out as Arhi, a couple stuck in between hate and love.

isn't that the precise reason they changed the name ... 
Nina .. remember the TAG line of the show that has til date defined it .. 
[/QUOTE]

Yes, WIney, they did change the name, but why hang on to the concept? They only have to remember why they had to change the name; because people wouldn't like it, right? So what makes them think they would now? In a country where monogamy is praised as the highest virtue, what good would such a title do to an already in trouble ship?
[/QUOTE]

Where have they hung on to the concept ... again Nina aren't we passing judgement on what we r reading ... 
Look at it today .. is Di Ki Saut the concept .. Khushi is Bhabi of Anji ??? where is the concept of Saut ... haven't they changed the line with the title .. ... every story has a working title .. from where the story seed is based .. then as the story develops .. & u change the flow .. the real title emerges ...
lets say this is a love story .. right .. now the leads r in love .. so what end of story .. ?no u need to get in elements which will always test their love .. this time it is Anji .. then it will Shyam .. 

[/QUOTE]

Khushi is the Bhabhi of Anji, but only in paper, Winey; where is it exhibited today? She is being shunned/avoided by the entire family as the one who caused all this problem. There have been no direct scenes, yes, I agree; but given a chance, any RM member will be quite ready to blame Khushi the 'Saut'.

As for being her Bhabhi, neither Anjali, nor Arnav see her that way; they never have. If atleast Anjali had, there would have been one word, atleast one expression in her monologue yesterday about how Khushi, a person she has known so well, one who she considers her Bhabhi could lay such accusations. Was there? No, to Anjali, Khushi is her 'Saut'. And Arnav, he voiced it out quite clearly, didn't he?
[/QUOTE]

Nina for a moment forget u ever heard of Di ki saut or  that ur watching this show regularly,u just heard the story and now think urself in Anji's place,what'll be ur reaction,cut her some slack guys,she dint even changed her color,she is still white for me,anyone in her place will react like this i would say even worse than this,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Khushi is the Bhabhi of Anji, but only in paper, Winey; where is it exhibited today? She is being shunned/avoided by the entire family as the one who caused all this problem. There have been no direct scenes, yes, I agree; but given a chance, any RM member will be quite ready to blame Khushi the 'Saut'.

As for being her Bhabhi, neither Anjali, nor Arnav see her that way; they never have. If atleast Anjali had, there would have been one word, atleast one expression in her monologue yesterday about how Khushi, a person she has known so well, one who she considers her Bhabhi could lay such accusations. Was there? No, to Anjali, Khushi is her 'Saut'. And Arnav, he voiced it out quite clearly, didn't he?
[/QUOTE]

When did he voice out she is saut ???  if u have perceived anji has reacted to khushi being the reason for Shyam's ouster .. then u would also perceive that Anji has reacted to her brother mooning after khushi ... 
My Ques has Anjali reacted to her saut or to a scarlet woman ... isn't this back to character dheela .. ??  
Oh anji probably was the only one who thought of khushi as her bhabhi from day 1 .. Holi she called her the same ..which she needn't as she is elder to Aranv so technically its relation not reference .. 

NareshkotaNina90Supna9

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
doods what a post...

could never ever in wildest of dreams could have guessed it! leave alone interpreting it...

thanks for returning!!!!

ipk seems like a different ball game with u around

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84anjani-pagliSupna9RiyaDuttatanthya

Go to top