Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 69)

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?

agreed totally!!

Khushi's charecter is out of the place!
the monologue was forced to please audience and did nt make much sense!!
It would have been better if she said "After telling all those stuff, how Laad governor thinks tht i wl forget all"
Thts wud have been much bettr

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotageetmaanluvSupna9Doodle..mrinalini..RiyaDuttariyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Okkieee moi here ... Hugzzz Hug

Doods!Hug

I sneaked in from home to read your post and you gave me the biggest and happiest shock ever! Shyam's past and reasoning! Really, wonderful insight; I loved it even better than the baby split explanations!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota..mrinalini..Supna9RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

For u Doodsie,i already commented on ur post,lemme search it,till then njoy this Token of Appreciation.Big smile

NareshkotatrintringDoodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttariyya6

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hola Reduxians...

Very pleasant to read Doodleberry's analysis.. Man she is back with a bang.. Well written and well connected madam.. I couldn't understand why there were these many references but now I was able to get it.  I can't add upon that but I don't think Shyam will not be executed.. He will be and he should be because the path he choose and the person he choose were wrong So he will pay for his deeds too.

Didn't read all the analyses so can't comment on them .. Sorry..

From my POV,  Arnav was indeed happy to remember what all happened between them. Man he reached a peace with his conscience indicating he will no longer pay for his deeds towards Khushi because whatever had happened has brought them together and neither of them holds other at fault. Nk screaming this is not a LOVE STORY.. I loved it.. from now on it will be love mixed with horror and thrill. Horror and thrill are for Anjali and Shyam. No Anjali is not going to get Shyam back as a good husband but as a new man whom she never saw, only Khushi and Arnav were such lucky enough...

Now this story needs to make a progress.Every relationship is undergoing testing and which will stay and which will fall apart needs to be seen.  Shyam and Anjali never shared a relation so they are not undergoing any test. It's just the truth that needs to come out in this relationship...

My Small Insight:

How many moments is Arnav going to re-create for Khushi... Hmm Rain sequence is now on...

Thank u friends for reading...

That is a nice summation, Naresh, Loved ur views... but what if the baby card is played  by Anjali 

I would like to throw light on what Shyam is...(in my view though), He is over-confident, opportunist, liar, sharp- tongue and also a reactor. He reacts to the situations as they are. Right now, with everything about him out, what kind of answers can he give to the family. Yes, he can still pretend but does he want to?

I don't think so.. If he wants to still pretend if he wants to prove his point he can try to meet Anjali or call her and make her dance to his tunes. He is not doing it that means this man  as understood that a decision taken by Arnav will always be respected and now Arnav is not ready to bow to his black mail and if he pushes the envelope he will be at the receiving end. So now he is again waiting for his opportunity.

I meant Anjali will bring him back into her life but that will not be the person whom she strives for.. It will a person whom she wants to forget.. Because right now, even tough she wants him back she also needs answers and this is where we will see Arhi will reconcile their past and laugh about it.. Whereas the pretense and bubble will blast...

maaziaNina90redwine1RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

ip redux back in vintage form ...

aaj to maza agaya .

super post tants ..loved it to core..

thankss for insight into rapunzel never heard about it ...

redux is teaching me so much ...:))  and that is why i cant seem to get deaddicted from ipk 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84..mrinalini..Doodleanjani-pagliRiyaDuttaChitraFriyya6

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Awesome write up SathuClap

Sathu u echoed my thoughts about kushi aaj
Tongue finally in matter of khooaie ji our thoughts matched.
She goes to her home smiles, gets chirpy does everything and comes here takes ashirwad from Nani , takes gifts frm payal and NK smiles all happies when it comes to Arnav she is confused, if she is nt angry for HB stuff then talke the gift and tell him ur nt upset coz of HB, or if u dnt wanto talk to him just take the gift throw it in ur closet why make him run like a puppy dog behind ya when u urself dont know what u want, and the guy is running behind u neglecting even his siter who needs him now. her monologue and her expressions umm made no sense to me. Atleast my and my mom's understanding was zero percent here.
And advising Akash to go to honeymoon so that her di can be happy?? selfless or selfish ??
Akash sister is in that state and ur di needs a holiday.. ummm..

I loved Arnav-NK scenes loved all Arnav scenes he is in love and how, Barun and Karan bth were damn good Clap.
loved Anjali-Nani scene as well, finally we get to hear her say that she doesnt know whom to trust what to trust she believes her chote but she believes her hubby too. Can her chote pay some attention on her as well?? Tongue I wanted smack the chote for some reason yest, bahut hogaya.
But im so happy that his love is un conditional, he doesnt expect her to change and loves her for what she is . And she expects him to change ummm no comments again. 
A round of applause to Payal, i bow down to ya baby. joi koi nahi kehasaka woh aapne kehediya, but its all waste.
I liked Akash outburst as well, he has much decency to nt say anything his bhabi though her suggestion of honeymoon wud made him fume like a volcano eruption.

CVs as of now no issues, though i was upset with ASR characterization yest thinking ur butchering him but ur showing his love may be this is how the munda behaves in love. But plz PH wasiyon dont butcher him.

hi div ...wow today ur post's every word reflecting my thoughts ...thanks 4 giving words to my thoughts...SmileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodleRiyaDuttariyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya

Howddyy Doods  Hug

me sitting here still stunned and starry eyed !

Awww ... last evening all I was thinking Shyam's Mom can't be ...so what can be ??? then I remembered Gautam's Tweet ... ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidNareshkotaNina90Supna9anjani-pagliRiyaDuttariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

question time : LOL

If shyam is connected with the past... meaning to say he is all set for revenge... but i dun get one thing why he was lusting for KKG then... Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotanivedha84Supna9

Go to top