Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 68)

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Okkieee moi here ... Hugzzz Hug

Hola Doods!!Hug

left a message for u at pg29

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DoodleSupna9RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Okkieee moi here ... Hugzzz Hug

Howddyy Doods  Hug

me sitting here still stunned and starry eyed !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNareshkotasihunivedha84..mrinalini..DoodleSupna9trintringRiyaDuttaChitraFriyya6

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Bingo Ruby...hasn't it been the problem from the beginning? ASR's character has always been a lot better planned than Khushi's character. We always got his monologues...his felling sorry after he has hurt Khushi, his expressions (OK without going into the all time debate we all know that in those instances BS emotes a lot better than a a certain someone)...so we always relate to him more. Everytime they have shown Arnav hurting Khushi, we were given Arnav's repentance and the sympathy factor falls with him. See after the forced marriage, all sympathy should have been with Khushi, it was there for a week but then the OTT started and even if some people liked it the majority loathed that track and sympathy landed with Arnav. We understood that Khushi is a survivor and she can come out of any situation but the execution was terrible and we got 101 ways of annoying hubby D'oh

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?
[/QUOTE]

c this is what i wanted to say... agree 100%

even when u should be feeling sympathy for her u dont. who is the sweetest and nicest character, the most self sacrificing, unselfish and forgiving.. khushi .. her flaws are that in order to help people she jumps in without thinking. but she is i think the most bashed character in ipk after shyam. y not concentrate on her as much or even half as much as arnav. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Smith2uNareshkotaSupna9sunshine99trintring..mrinalini..riyya6

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hi everyone Hug Hug

OMG DoodsieHug when yday u said abt RECREATION I never thought that Shaym and His Sis is part of thisShocked...No wonder we need u badlyEmbarrassedLOL

@all: Yet to check the posts...will do so shortlyEmbarrassed

Edited by RiyaDutta - 19 July 2012 at 1:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotanivedha84Nina90..mrinalini..DoodleSupna9riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

Originally posted by tanthya

tathu.. hoping U updated fully

Lovely update.. loved ur take!!

Today is a great day as both mummy n papa r back into actionLOL

...Yes, A reasoning might be brought out that she did not want to the GH people to know the on-goings at  RM and wanted to keep them Happy n Snappy ... but  that does not cut Much ice for me   cos  had she wanted to, she could have called up the family and said that Arnav wanted her to celebrate it with him and she will be coming later to GH ...That would have embodied a thoughtful Girl !!  ..

tathu, I beliv, probably she went to GH to find some solace in her mayaka!
She did nt go just for celebration!

One more thng caught My eyes.. The day khushi went to GH, buaji was making garland out of marigold flowers!
When she came back, Naani was making garland from marigold flowers (I know both garland are same.. nt taking abt thatLOL), does this mean.. these 2 families have a connection to each other from past?

Thanxx Sul ...where is the lavender post ??

Nahi re..If she wanted solace, then the first spot she hits is DM's charan... she goes and blabbers there like she did y'day and the day she had her fight with Mayya ...

Yaara..it could be pointer to the marriage too...both the families involved this time...Big smile

yup u r right!!
One time Khushi was there
Next time it was Arnav!!
Thnks for explnaation yaaraBig smile

If u ask me.. if I was khushi's place, even i wud have gone to my mayka!!
Not find solace bt to teach the angry hubby a lesson
let him wait eternallyEvil SmileLOL

No post from my side.. bz today!!

Haan & Khushi's maika is DM's mandir !! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaDoodleanjani-pagliSupna9riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

tanthya : ur analysis Clap

Doods: ur analysis Clap

All other analysis : Clap

Hug

orchid at Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens Orchid Garden for you doods... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotanivedha84DoodleSupna9tanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Sammy ... what is Di Ki Saut .. but Arhi ??? 

Di = arnav sister
Saut = Khushi 

right whichever way u look at it .. it is the story of arnav & Khushi 

[/QUOTE]

Its not the name or the meaning, Winey; its the connotation it gives. Di Ki Saut makes Khushi the negative, the unwanted in Di's life. It gives a sense of foreboding when we think of Arnav thinking about Khushi that way; as a thorn in his sister's side. It doesn't come out as Arhi, a couple stuck in between hate and love.
[/QUOTE]

isn't that the precise reason they changed the name ... 
Nina .. remember the TAG line of the show that has til date defined it .. 
[/QUOTE]

Yes, WIney, they did change the name, but why hang on to the concept? They only have to remember why they had to change the name; because people wouldn't like it, right? So what makes them think they would now? In a country where monogamy is praised as the highest virtue, what good would such a title do to an already in trouble ship?
[/QUOTE]

Where have they hung on to the concept ... again Nina aren't we passing judgement on what we r reading ... 
Look at it today .. is Di Ki Saut the concept .. Khushi is Bhabi of Anji ??? where is the concept of Saut ... haven't they changed the line with the title .. ... every story has a working title .. from where the story seed is based .. then as the story develops .. & u change the flow .. the real title emerges ...
lets say this is a love story .. right .. now the leads r in love .. so what end of story .. ?no u need to get in elements which will always test their love .. this time it is Anji .. then it will Shyam .. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaNina90nivedha84Supna9..mrinalini..riyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

Doods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug

what an update!!!Clap

I simply loved it!!StarStar

The track laid by CVs definitely have lot of TRP pulling punches and I would love to see that!!Thumbs Up

THaaanks a lot for explaining us!!Embarrassed

Awww AP thanks ... Big smile

I told yesterday night naa that Shyam's entry is finished ... soo enjoy and the pleasure's all mine ... I'll keep it with me ... Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004NareshkotaNina90nivedha84Supna9anjani-pagliredwine1..mrinalini..RiyaDuttariyya6tanthya

Go to top