Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 67)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

It's no wonder that the whole forum's chock-a-block with "Daljeet ko hatao Sanaya ko lao"morchas...I mean we signed up for a love story...I can stand the leads in SNS or DABH...loving each other but not touching each otherDead...But ArHi has kinda epitomized hotness on TV...They squabbling like kids...while Anjali cries and cries and cries...It's sure to take on anyone's nerves..I'm getting frustrated..I still have REDUX to show me the reasoning..But think about the TRP audience...Why would they sit in front of the TV all glued to IPK..while the crappiest saas Bahu shows are opting for romance track!!

Meri Phoolan Devi .. sweetheart kya hua .. i thot romance track was there for all to see .. yesterday u had 2 full segments of romance .. ?? in a 4 - 5 segment show .. & the other times u still had the leads discuss about each other .. so tell me why do u feel there is romance missing ,...???

It's not about a particular day...I'm worried about the trp's that is all...I was pretty happy with Anjali's breakdown and Payal's "in your face"to Khushi..But after the monotonous kidnapping track..Would the Di ki Saut track work??That's my Q!!I mean Anjali's abortion promo=reduced trp's..So that makes it clear..doesn't it??..Viewers won't stand anyone coming between Arshi now...

Sammy ... what is Di Ki Saut .. but Arhi ??? 

Di = arnav sister
Saut = Khushi 

right whichever way u look at it .. it is the story of arnav & Khushi 

Its not the name or the meaning, Winey; its the connotation it gives. Di Ki Saut makes Khushi the negative, the unwanted in Di's life. It gives a sense of foreboding when we think of Arnav thinking about Khushi that way; as a thorn in his sister's side. It doesn't come out as Arhi, a couple stuck in between hate and love.

isn't that the precise reason they changed the name ... 
Nina .. remember the TAG line of the show that has til date defined it .. 

Yes, WIney, they did change the name, but why hang on to the concept? They only have to remember why they had to change the name; because people wouldn't like it, right? So what makes them think they would now? In a country where monogamy is praised as the highest virtue, what good would such a title do to an already in trouble ship?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvsg08..mrinalini..Doodletanthya

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

tathu.. hoping U updated fully

Lovely update.. loved ur take!!

Today is a great day as both mummy n papa r back into actionLOL

...Yes, A reasoning might be brought out that she did not want to the GH people to know the on-goings at  RM and wanted to keep them Happy n Snappy ... but  that does not cut Much ice for me   cos  had she wanted to, she could have called up the family and said that Arnav wanted her to celebrate it with him and she will be coming later to GH ...That would have embodied a thoughtful Girl !!  ..

tathu, I beliv, probably she went to GH to find some solace in her mayaka!
She did nt go just for celebration!

One more thng caught My eyes.. The day khushi went to GH, buaji was making garland out of marigold flowers!
When she came back, Naani was making garland from marigold flowers (I know both garland are same.. nt taking abt thatLOL), does this mean.. these 2 families have a connection to each other from past?

Thanxx Sul ...where is the lavender post ??

Nahi re..If she wanted solace, then the first spot she hits is DM's charan... she goes and blabbers there like she did y'day and the day she had her fight with Mayya ...

Yaara..it could be pointer to the marriage too...both the families involved this time...Big smile

yup u r right!!
One time Khushi was there
Next time it was Arnav!!
Thnks for explnaation yaaraBig smile

If u ask me.. if I was khushi's place, even i wud have gone to my mayka!!
Not find solace bt to teach the angry hubby a lesson
let him wait eternallyEvil SmileLOL

No post from my side.. bz today!!

Edited by anjani-pagli - 19 July 2012 at 1:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Doodle..mrinalini..tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raman987

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by raman987

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by Nina90

It's no wonder that the whole forum's chock-a-block with "Daljeet ko hatao Sanaya ko lao"morchas...I mean we signed up for a love story...I can stand the leads in SNS or DABH...loving each other but not touching each otherDead...But ArHi has kinda epitomized hotness on TV...They squabbling like kids...while Anjali cries and cries and cries...It's sure to take on anyone's nerves..I'm getting frustrated..I still have REDUX to show me the reasoning..But think about the TRP audience...Why would they sit in front of the TV all glued to IPK..while the crappiest saas Bahu shows are opting for romance track!!

Precisely, Sam; one advertised as a social drama/saas bahu saga is puling every trick to bring in romance that is palatable(still not watchable for me, thoughDead) and the show which was advertised as and still is trying to hold onto its tagline about love-hate is opting for everything other than that? Who do you think will digest? 4Lions needs to know what their strength is; Romance and stick to it with a few small subtracks around the love story. No track that's been a parallel to Arhi has ever worked, they only need to look back to know that!

i heard in the gopi show the leads were romancing on the roof of their house an the best we got was arnav gifts and now im looking forward to anrav jumping into a closet for khushi ... i dunno whether to laugh or cry 

i am in 2 minds wether to watch tomm ep if they ruin ASR character by doing this closet tamasha it will ruin the whole serial 4 me
is this the arnav time to do ott nowConfused

Raman if ur expecting to see a TYPICAL ASR then forget it u wont be seeing him in the show,atleast not with Khushi,Arnavification of ASR is in process,this is ASR learning his lessons to be a good hubby,good lover,njoy itWink

so we get mushy arnavConfused

NOt Exactly Mushy,but u cant be ASR all the time especially when u r trying to woo ur wife,u had the glimpse of ASR too,when he forced her to cut the cake and forcely fed her the cake and yesterday when he siad she has no choice he dint give her an option,he orders her to wear the saree,but he remembers NK tippni then cools down and softens his tone but i still saw ASR thryout that scene.Wink

geetmaanluv..mrinalini..Doodletanthya

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

See thats the issue .. u dint get her monologue .. i completely agree with mandy .. its was too short .. & not worded well .. the dialogues for once failed in conveying the message .. now here goes this is what the monologue meant ... 

What is she angry with .. she says ..why is he Yo Yoing .. she says i understand what he was trying to tell me .. but when wil he understand force doesnt come into it ... she says .. is it easy to forget he allegated her .. 

Now let me tell u the basic problem & why u guys are angry ...
The fight scene between A & K .. was a 3 - 5 min segment .. when he lashed out at her .. then next day when she tries to walk out .. it was another 3 mins segment ...
Now the reason for Khushi to get angry was a 6 - 7 min segment ... 
which we have all but forgotten .. 

But Arnavs repentance & guilt segment has run for 4 days .. ( from sat) .. hence u r getting angry .. its is wrong planning .. & stretching of track which is putting u off .. 

her monologue justified her stance .. he did call her names .. hence she says .. he will never change ... then promptly .. she says .. everyone can change ... right ?? isn't this what she is doing ,..giving him a taste of his own medicine ..

Now once again i am going to reiterate here ... whenever u c romance between these two .. it will always be " Kyon Farak Padta hai " .. a challenge & goad 
[/QUOTE]

Bingo Ruby...hasn't it been the problem from the beginning? ASR's character has always been a lot better planned than Khushi's character. We always got his monologues...his felling sorry after he has hurt Khushi, his expressions (OK without going into the all time debate we all know that in those instances BS emotes a lot better than a a certain someone)...so we always relate to him more. Everytime they have shown Arnav hurting Khushi, we were given Arnav's repentance and the sympathy factor falls with him. See after the forced marriage, all sympathy should have been with Khushi, it was there for a week but then the OTT started and even if some people liked it the majority loathed that track and sympathy landed with Arnav. We understood that Khushi is a survivor and she can come out of any situation but the execution was terrible and we got 101 ways of annoying hubby D'oh

Same with Arnav accusing Khushi...what he said was terrible but do normal audience remember that now? we have been seeing Arnav trying to manao Kkhushi since Saturday now...so all sympathy is with Arnav again. We got a pathetic monologue from Khushi which seemed incoherent to me and then she tried to help Payash as she always does and frankly speaking that irked me. It is a love story between Arnav-Khushi...I love ASR character and I know he is Gul's baby but why neglect Khushi's character?
[/QUOTE]

Trinny sweety ... i as u can read above agree with u completely ... 

I don't know why the PH is erring .. the only thing which comes to mind .. is a overconfidence that when a woman cries ,.,, the sympathy goes to her .. & hence for a man to be empathized with monologues are required ... this is standard procedure in script writing ... 

But somehow in the case of IPK .. it always misfires ... it out works the other way .. when Khushi cries u feel sympathy for Arnav ..
When Anjali cries u feel sympathy for Arnav ...

Maybe we all ( majority of us ) being woman . just connect shockingly more with the M& B hero ASR ..our dreamboat 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sihugeetmaanluvNina90sunshine99trintring..mrinalini..twisted_beenzDoodleChitraF

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Okkieee moi here ... Hugzzz Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sihunivedha84Nina90sree07sunshine99redwine1..mrinalini..anjani-pagliSupna9RiyaDuttaChitraFriyya6tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Look..What I want to say is..Do they want their trp's or not??I am not against any character!And as I said REDUX is there to show me the way!!But look..the way it's going these days..any person will get that the ever-sacrificing Khushi will probably leave RM for Anjali's sake...Di ki Saut has a Di coming in between Arnav and Khushi..And I'm sure no one wants that...I'd have been happy if they capitalised on romance for a few days..and when the trp's would have stabilised...they could have brought Anjali's dilemma...And DB's screen presence can irk anyone..What was that on monday...A passionate cake-cutting scene interspersed with Anjali scene..Was it so required??
[/QUOTE]

Sammy ... love .. once again ur reacting to what ur reading... wait for the maker to show .. so she came peeped & went .,. she dint disturb them .. they spoiled their moment by themselves .. never forget .. their moment was not spoilt because Anji interrupted . .their moment was spoilt because of what one wanted & what one got 
[/QUOTE]

yahi tou yahi tou me ne kaha tha kal sandy se ruby...oh hi ruby...

she is theek thaak type sis n nanad wow yaaro .
Yahi tou i like why nt arhi shut n lock their door they want to show their love others to jalaofying. What fault of anjali then

koi nahi koi nahi sandy half door opened na full door shut when husband n wife like arhi . Agr 1 pas dimaag hai tou dil nahi n 1 k pas dil hai tou dimaag nahi aur da 3rd person who watching them would lost his or her both dil o dimaag.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlesunshine99redwine1

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Updated

Sathya ye Aapne kya kiyaShocked,left the update in the middle,why din t u write abt Arhi prem kahani ASR zubaani and Nk's reaction to the not so Love StoryWink

Vedha,

That I'll continue tomorrow Big smile

nivedha84Nina90Doodleanjani-pagli

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by -sylph-

Awesome write up SathuClap

Sathu u echoed my thoughts about kushi aaj
Tongue finally in matter of khooaie ji our thoughts matched.
She goes to her home smiles, gets chirpy does everything and comes here takes ashirwad from Nani , takes gifts frm payal and NK smiles all happies when it comes to Arnav she is confused, if she is nt angry for HB stuff then talke the gift and tell him ur nt upset coz of HB, or if u dnt wanto talk to him just take the gift throw it in ur closet why make him run like a puppy dog behind ya when u urself dont know what u want, and the guy is running behind u neglecting even his siter who needs him now. her monologue and her expressions umm made no sense to me. Atleast my and my mom's understanding was zero percent here.
And advising Akash to go to honeymoon so that her di can be happy?? selfless or selfish ??
Akash sister is in that state and ur di needs a holiday.. ummm

I loved Arnav-NK scenes loved all Arnav scenes he is in love and how, Barun and Karan bth were damn good Clap.
loved Anjali-Nani scene as well, finally we get to hear her say that she doesnt know whom to trust what to trust she believes her chote but she believes her hubby too. Can her chote pay some attention on her as well?? Tongue I wanted smack the chote for some reason yest, bahut hogaya.
But im so happy that his love is un conditional, he doesnt expect her to change and loves her for what she is . And she expects him to change ummm no comments again. 
A round of applause to Payal, i bow down to ya baby. joi koi nahi kehasaka woh aapne kehediya, but its all waste.
I liked Akash outburst as well, he has much decency to nt say anything his bhabi though her suggestion of honeymoon wud made him fume like a volcano eruption.

CVs as of now no issues, though i was upset with ASR characterization yest thinking ur butchering him but ur showing his love may be this is how the munda behaves in love. But plz PH wasiyon dont butcher him.

Bang on divs... I was mighty conphused with bold part too...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvredwine1..mrinalini..Doodleanjani-paglitanthya

Go to top