Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 64)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

It's no wonder that the whole forum's chock-a-block with "Daljeet ko hatao Sanaya ko lao"morchas...I mean we signed up for a love story...I can stand the leads in SNS or DABH...loving each other but not touching each otherDead...But ArHi has kinda epitomized hotness on TV...They squabbling like kids...while Anjali cries and cries and cries...It's sure to take on anyone's nerves..I'm getting frustrated..I still have REDUX to show me the reasoning..But think about the TRP audience...Why would they sit in front of the TV all glued to IPK..while the crappiest saas Bahu shows are opting for romance track!!

Meri Phoolan Devi .. sweetheart kya hua .. i thot romance track was there for all to see .. yesterday u had 2 full segments of romance .. ?? in a 4 - 5 segment show .. & the other times u still had the leads discuss about each other .. so tell me why do u feel there is romance missing ,...???

It's not about a particular day...I'm worried about the trp's that is all...I was pretty happy with Anjali's breakdown and Payal's "in your face"to Khushi..But after the monotonous kidnapping track..Would the Di ki Saut track work??That's my Q!!I mean Anjali's abortion promo=reduced trp's..So that makes it clear..doesn't it??..Viewers won't stand anyone coming between Arshi now...

Sammy ... what is Di Ki Saut .. but Arhi ??? 

Di = arnav sister
Saut = Khushi 

right whichever way u look at it .. it is the story of arnav & Khushi 

Its not the name or the meaning, Winey; its the connotation it gives. Di Ki Saut makes Khushi the negative, the unwanted in Di's life. It gives a sense of foreboding when we think of Arnav thinking about Khushi that way; as a thorn in his sister's side. It doesn't come out as Arhi, a couple stuck in between hate and love.

isn't that the precise reason they changed the name ... 
Nina .. remember the TAG line of the show that has til date defined it .. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotageetmaanluvNina90sunflower52twisted_beenz..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

It's no wonder that the whole forum's chock-a-block with "Daljeet ko hatao Sanaya ko lao"morchas...I mean we signed up for a love story...I can stand the leads in SNS or DABH...loving each other but not touching each otherDead...But ArHi has kinda epitomized hotness on TV...They squabbling like kids...while Anjali cries and cries and cries...It's sure to take on anyone's nerves..I'm getting frustrated..I still have REDUX to show me the reasoning..But think about the TRP audience...Why would they sit in front of the TV all glued to IPK..while the crappiest saas Bahu shows are opting for romance track!!

Meri Phoolan Devi .. sweetheart kya hua .. i thot romance track was there for all to see .. yesterday u had 2 full segments of romance .. ?? in a 4 - 5 segment show .. & the other times u still had the leads discuss about each other .. so tell me why do u feel there is romance missing ,...???

It's not about a particular day...I'm worried about the trp's that is all...I was pretty happy with Anjali's breakdown and Payal's "in your face"to Khushi..But after the monotonous kidnapping track..Would the Di ki Saut track work??That's my Q!!I mean Anjali's abortion promo=reduced trp's..So that makes it clear..doesn't it??..Viewers won't stand anyone coming between Arshi now...

Sammy ... what is Di Ki Saut .. but Arhi ??? 

Di = arnav sister
Saut = Khushi 

right whichever way u look at it .. it is the story of arnav & Khushi 

Honestly i dont know why ppl r complaining when everything is going fine,ARHI is on a process of building their relationship,u cant expect them to endup in bed all of a sudden,it needs time,i know we all r waiting for morethan a year but the situation is as such and we r watching a SHOW in a Whole no t just ARHI lovestory.iam loving this track,Anjali, Nani,Payash,Nk and ARHI,few months back ppl complained that the CV's failed to creat parallel tracks and they r just concentrating on ARHI,now they  r concentrating on parallel tracks along with ARHI love story still ppl complain,LOLLOLLOL gawddd

Edited by nivedha84 - 19 July 2012 at 12:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nareshkotageetmaanluvtwisted_beenzsunflower52redwine1..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[
There is high chances of anjali not going to sat sang due to 'health reasons'Cry
I swear i will officially inaugurate aamp club in main forum if didi ka saut leading lady interrupts the rain sequence in anyway.Evil Smile 

Abe yaar Sree lets just bloody go to the set .. & pack her off to the sat sang .. thats the best ,...nahin to mood ki vaat ke liya ... "CHOTTE " bolte aa jayegi ... 

Please main bhi aarahi hoon.. One more day of anji.. I will  really lose my cool.. One more Chotte.. Then I will land to protest  on the PH's doors myselfEvil Smile

Mujhe bhi leke jaana; I can't believe I'm saying this but I've started to hold a strong dislike for Anjali. Quite ironical since I used to love Anjali-Arnav scenes and used to watch them too many times on YT. Now, she just irritates me whenever she walks about Arnav's room.
Sure do nina... More the merrier.. Anji was  my least fav even in the beginning.. See I  liked Shyam  because of his khtarnaak but Cupid villainy..

Somebody has to hold her back, na? So we'll all be needed. Its my weakness; any good fictional bro-sis relationship, especially with the sis being elder, and I'd love it. I'm at peace with Shyam now after reading Doods; I could never digest villainy for the sake of villainy. A villain needs to have justified reasons, to me so I'm okay with him, now.
[/QUOTE]

Nina Gud 1 .. but after this is the villain a villain or a parallel hero ?? point to ponder 
[/QUOTE]

Winey, to be honest, I'd very much like it if Shyam became a parallel lead rather than Anjali becoming one, if you know what I mean? Shyam has enough facets to ponder that he would succeed in intriguing us, the way Anjali has failed to. Especially, I'd like to see how he is with the people he actually loves this much; if the CVs are planning this, I'd forgive them for any mistakes small/big, in between.
[/QUOTE]
I totally agree. Shyamwa is a better bet as a villan and  as a lead than anji ever is..to be honest..arhi's love story gets a new colour because of his presence.. Anji is the uniting  factor.. I understand but is not Shyam equivalent in any way plot wise though the plot is written with anji as the canvas..nina.. It was good idea put across
[/QUOTE]

Anjali is too straightforward and people are used to her over sugary character, Geet; she can't do a 180 and expect people to do one too. It will take time and a lot of explanations and monologues; I still can't swallow it, anyway. Shyam, though... he's quite a good creation, actually. He's the one who can be moulded any which way, hope the CVs utilise him well. Abhaas, I'm sure will do wonderfully well if given the chance!

sihuNareshkotaredwine1sunflower52Lizzy2012sunshine99

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

since I am writing personal stories this is what happened today and Casa de Been (hahahahah that itself is funny)

Well my daughter is going through her crying phase... everything is crying.. by the way she is 5. So my husband is explaining her why she should not cry... convo is like this:

Hubby: baby you should not cry...
Baby: Why daddy... I don't want to cry.. but I do... bho bho bho and it starts again
Hubby:  Calms her down and starts his lecture... Crying is a sign of weakness... see if *taking names of teachers and her idols* they cry how will it look... do you think they are strong? nope.. even whining is also sign of weaknes.. Can you tell me one person who is weak and always cries... (thinking she will name a particular friend)
Baby: Anjali daddy... she always cries... she is weak
Hubby: DisapproveShocked (looks at me and whispers who is anjali)
Baby bionic ears: she is the one in the serial which mommy watches...she is in the temple all the time and cries...I don't want to be like her...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamva21crazyaddictionNareshkotapaayaalsg08nivedha84Nina90sree07Lizzy2012sunshine99PrasanthiSupna9trintringredwine1ChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Sam we are getting romance now in the same vein as last year and till  2 months back...people went OMG OMG then ...on the crackling chemistry and now the same thing lacks the sizzle for us...now we want to up the level of passion as love is established  but that is a major challenge in Indian telly land... it requires a lot of creative ingenious... to portray that kind of illusion with light physical intimacy given the restrictions that are imposed on television serials w.r.t. to big screen..funds too are an issue...the PH has so many things on their plate... so many pressures on their deliverable s where do they have the  luxury of time to sit and put in so much of  effort for  5-8 mins of a sequence on a daily basis...there is no option other than going the route they have opted... they just have to fine tune their marketing and promotional bloopers... and things will fall in place for most viewers outside the hooplah of IF and Twitter...

NareshkotaNina90Lizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..sunflower52

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by riyya6

ConfusedShocked

Riya... sorry baby... I am not going to take this bait anymore LOL
Already fell onceEmbarrassed for the smiley baitWink
Confused this one is correct what AamP Club

Its anjali - the vamp club Aamp..something on the lines of sushi,  Nushi,  SIBs,  Arashad whacking club and CKTC clubs...LOL Purely fun intended club

HI SREE ITS SPECIALLY 4 U...

not hitting the like button for this... where is the dislike button

hi beena
in brown its right on ur head can i hit...SmileTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotaredwine1..mrinalini..sunshine99

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Precisely, Sam; one advertised as a social drama/saas bahu saga is puling every trick to bring in romance that is palatable(still not watchable for me, thoughDead) and the show which was advertised as and still is trying to hold onto its tagline about love-hate is opting for everything other than that? Who do you think will digest? 4Lions needs to know what their strength is; Romance and stick to it with a few small subtracks around the love story. No track that's been a parallel to Arhi has ever worked, they only need to look back to know that!

i heard in the gopi show the leads were romancing on the roof of their house an the best we got was arnav gifts and now im looking forward to anrav jumping into a closet for khushi ... i dunno whether to laugh or cry 

i am in 2 minds wether to watch tomm ep if they ruin ASR character by doing this closet tamasha it will ruin the whole serial 4 me
is this the arnav time to do ott nowConfused

Edited by raman987 - 19 July 2012 at 12:49am

geetmaanluvsunshine99redwine1sunflower52

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amarb

ConfusedShocked

Riya... sorry baby... I am not going to take this bait anymore LOL
Already fell onceEmbarrassed for the smiley baitWink
Confused this one is correct what AamP Club

Its anjali - the vamp club Aamp..something on the lines of sushi,  Nushi,  SIBs,  Arashad whacking club and CKTC clubs...LOL Purely fun intended club

HI SREE ITS SPECIALLY 4 U...

not hitting the like button for this... where is the dislike button

hi beena
in brown its right on ur head can i hit...SmileTongue

did it... oh my you have 2000 dislikes.. record man

Nareshkotaredwine1Supna9sunshine99

Go to top