Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 60)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

[QUOTE=nivedha84] @ GeetROFL
btw guys howmany of u think Khushi will smile 2day ,i saw a glimpse of her smile in the precap,'ll she smile her heartout or just mask it with a fake anger.

i think she will stop the being mad.. bec she said that she is not mad at arnav and if khushi does not forgive at the non materialistic gesture.. then dont get y she was mad at the first place.. cuz she confused me a little bit today with her thoughts. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90nivedha84twisted_beenzredwine1..mrinalini..ChitraF

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by nivedha84

@ GeetROFL
btw guys howmany of u think Khushi will smile 2day ,i saw a glimpse of her smile in the precap,'ll she smile her heartout or just mask it with a fake anger.

Nivi ... hassi toh Dibbe mein Phassi Wink

This is what I want to see... so sure shot will never happen...

ASR get down from the closet... trap her against the closet... say last time you ran away.. ab bhaag kar kahan jaogi... and have his way... I don't know which ASR version I am trying to giveWink

ahem ahem .. Chanda .. samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hai ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84twisted_beenzLizzy2012..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
It's no wonder that the whole forum's chock-a-block with "Daljeet ko hatao Sanaya ko lao"morchas...I mean we signed up for a love story...I can stand the leads in SNS or DABH...loving each other but not touching each otherDead...But ArHi has kinda epitomized hotness on TV...They squabbling like kids...while Anjali cries and cries and cries...It's sure to take on anyone's nerves..I'm getting frustrated..I still have REDUX to show me the reasoning..But think about the TRP audience...Why would they sit in front of the TV all glued to IPK..while the crappiest saas Bahu shows are opting for romance track!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamraman987geetmaanluvNina90sree07twisted_beenzzooni.blueLizzy2012redwine1ChitraF

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Originally posted by nivedha84

@ GeetROFL

Nivi ... hassi toh Dibbe mein Phassi Wink

This is what I want to see... so sure shot will never happen...

ASR get down from the closet... trap her against the closet... say last time you ran away.. ab bhaag kar kahan jaogi... and have his way... I don't know which ASR version I am trying to giveWink

ahem ahem .. Chanda .. samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hai ?

raaz ki baat kehdoon to jaane mehfil phir kya ho...WinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sree07Lizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

[QUOTE=nivedha84] @ GeetROFL

i think she will stop the being mad.. bec she said that she is not mad at arnav and if khushi does not forgive at the non materialistic gesture.. then dont get y she was mad at the first place.. cuz she confused me a little bit today with her thoughts. 

Geet ..

tum confuse kyon hui ??? i thot today she cleared peoples doubts with her monologues

twisted_beenzsree07Lizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraF

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by sree07

Abe yaar Sree lets just bloody go to the set .. & pack her off to the sat sang .. thats the best ,...nahin to mood ki vaat ke liya ... "CHOTTE " bolte aa jayegi ... 

LOL I never had so much problem with anjali. But now every time i see her on screen and getting her character a boost I am getting insecure slightly. I am feeling that Anjali am steal the thunder from arhi. I know i am overlooking the story and focusing on arhi. But can't help it, me an emotional fan. No wonder forum roared against the comment.

I never had a problem with anji but that stupid GH infused the insecurity in me about IPK being A and A story. Now I cringe even at the slightly lowering of focus from arhi.D'oh

and on top of that IPKFB released an Anji-Arnav pic today. Ouch.  What to say now? Are they stressing the point? 

sree butting in... I hate anji's character... too nice adn sweet to be true... I have always forwarded her scenes... I have seen shyams but not hers... now I do not know who the leads are.. Arhi or anji?

LOL Earlier i liked her scenes. I loved anji and arnav scenes. But now I am insecure at some levels.so started forwarded the scenesLOL

i watched her scene but wanted to fast forward

we got this 1-2 min scene of khushi an her monologue abt what she is feeling. this is something everyone was waiting for... y she is still mad at arnav the dreamboat. to me it was too short. khushi is felling so much right now. guilt, sadness, hurt from shyam fiasco, attraction and love bec of arnav, hurt bec of him as well.. should this not be given precedence over the what seemed like 6 mins anjali saying the same thing she wants shyam back. really who is the lead. 

I agree yaar...Though the original framework is and will remain "Didi ki Saut"..but after going through the whole gamut of love and hate and kidnapping and yada yada yada for a year now...Don't we deserve something sensible ??I mean at this juncture,when the trp's haven't stabilised yet..Will it be clever to go for this track..I mean 5 min of ArHi and 15 min of rona-dhona--However you might defend this track...You can't suck your viewers back to the show with this track,period!!

Sam, pakka point. Viewers loves watching Anjali, remember there were several who wanted meaningful scenes between them. They were a treat to watch back then but why do we hate her now? It because then, she was an aid to Arhi but now, though she still hasn't become the hurdle, she is a sore spot for them. People hate anything that comes between Arhi and now, with Shyam absent, Anjali has become the scape goat.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004..mrinalini..twisted_beenzsree07Lizzy2012sunflower52ChitraF

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

YE SHARMATI HUWI... HESITATE...1st night bride...

DOes wanna say something...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictiontrintringredwine1twisted_beenzLizzy2012sunshine99ChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[
There is high chances of anjali not going to sat sang due to 'health reasons'Cry
I swear i will officially inaugurate aamp club in main forum if didi ka saut leading lady interrupts the rain sequence in anyway.Evil Smile 

Abe yaar Sree lets just bloody go to the set .. & pack her off to the sat sang .. thats the best ,...nahin to mood ki vaat ke liya ... "CHOTTE " bolte aa jayegi ... 

Please main bhi aarahi hoon.. One more day of anji.. I will  really lose my cool.. One more Chotte.. Then I will land to protest  on the PH's doors myselfEvil Smile

Mujhe bhi leke jaana; I can't believe I'm saying this but I've started to hold a strong dislike for Anjali. Quite ironical since I used to love Anjali-Arnav scenes and used to watch them too many times on YT. Now, she just irritates me whenever she walks about Arnav's room.
[/QUOTE]
Sure do nina... More the merrier.. Anji was  my least fav even in the beginning.. See I  liked Shyam  because of his khtarnaak but Cupid villainy..
[/QUOTE]

Somebody has to hold her back, na? So we'll all be needed. Its my weakness; any good fictional bro-sis relationship, especially with the sis being elder, and I'd love it. I'm at peace with Shyam now after reading Doods; I could never digest villainy for the sake of villainy. A villain needs to have justified reasons, to me so I'm okay with him, now.
[/QUOTE]

Nina Gud 1 .. but after this is the villain a villain or a parallel hero ?? point to ponder 
[/QUOTE]Daily soap characters are like clay we build, we destroy and then we  rebuild again...each time it is an unique work of creation... The plot soap suds... as it settles down to reveal the water beneath  a fresh stock is supplied and the water beneath  is hidden again... the brand, the scent , the colour is different every time but the effect is the same...

nivedha84Nina90Lizzy2012redwine1twisted_beenz

Go to top