Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 59)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by redwine1

Abe yaar Sree lets just bloody go to the set .. & pack her off to the sat sang .. thats the best ,...nahin to mood ki vaat ke liya ... "CHOTTE " bolte aa jayegi ... 

LOL I never had so much problem with anjali. But now every time i see her on screen and getting her character a boost I am getting insecure slightly. I am feeling that Anjali am steal the thunder from arhi. I know i am overlooking the story and focusing on arhi. But can't help it, me an emotional fan. No wonder forum roared against the comment.

I never had a problem with anji but that stupid GH infused the insecurity in me about IPK being A and A story. Now I cringe even at the slightly lowering of focus from arhi.D'oh

and on top of that IPKFB released an Anji-Arnav pic today. Ouch.  What to say now? Are they stressing the point? 

sree butting in... I hate anji's character... too nice adn sweet to be true... I have always forwarded her scenes... I have seen shyams but not hers... now I do not know who the leads are.. Arhi or anji?

LOL Earlier i liked her scenes. I loved anji and arnav scenes. But now I am insecure at some levels.so started forwarded the scenesLOL

i watched her scene but wanted to fast forward

we got this 1-2 min scene of khushi an her monologue abt what she is feeling. this is something everyone was waiting for... y she is still mad at arnav the dreamboat. to me it was too short. khushi is felling so much right now. guilt, sadness, hurt from shyam fiasco, attraction and love bec of arnav, hurt bec of him as well.. should this not be given precedence over the what seemed like 6 mins anjali saying the same thing she wants shyam back. really who is the lead. 

I agree yaar...Though the original framework is and will remain "Didi ki Saut"..but after going through the whole gamut of love and hate and kidnapping and yada yada yada for a year now...Don't we deserve something sensible ??I mean at this juncture,when the trp's haven't stabilised yet..Will it be clever to go for this track..I mean 5 min of ArHi and 15 min of rona-dhona--However you might defend this track...You can't suck your viewers back to the show with this track,period!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90geetmaanluvredwine1ChitraF

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by riyya6

[

You have not inaugrated the Aamp club yet... and here I thought I was a member already...AngryAngry

Its on in redux LOL
As per Nivi's advice was on hold in main forum.
Don't worry dear. We are all in Aamp

Yep Sree this time Mr.Dogra is on DB side,so we should be carefull in launching it in main forum,Dogra wont spare u this timeLOL

Yes Nivi. We have to be careful with the launchLOL. AD is too powerful a enemy to keepLOL

@geet... You are... We all are Hug
[/QUOTE]
HugTo u sree.. For  reaffirming it
[/QUOTE] ConfusedShocked[/QUOTE]
What happened ,riyya..? Why these expressions
[/QUOTE] LOLwhats aamp clubSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012redwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

[
There is high chances of anjali not going to sat sang due to 'health reasons'Cry
I swear i will officially inaugurate aamp club in main forum if didi ka saut leading lady interrupts the rain sequence in anyway.Evil Smile 

Abe yaar Sree lets just bloody go to the set .. & pack her off to the sat sang .. thats the best ,...nahin to mood ki vaat ke liya ... "CHOTTE " bolte aa jayegi ... 

Please main bhi aarahi hoon.. One more day of anji.. I will  really lose my cool.. One more Chotte.. Then I will land to protest  on the PH's doors myselfEvil Smile
[/QUOTE]

Mujhe bhi leke jaana; I can't believe I'm saying this but I've started to hold a strong dislike for Anjali. Quite ironical since I used to love Anjali-Arnav scenes and used to watch them too many times on YT. Now, she just irritates me whenever she walks about Arnav's room.
[/QUOTE]
Sure do nina... More the merrier.. Anji was  my least fav even in the beginning.. See I  liked Shyam  because of his khtarnaak but Cupid villainy..
[/QUOTE]

Somebody has to hold her back, na? So we'll all be needed. Its my weakness; any good fictional bro-sis relationship, especially with the sis being elder, and I'd love it. I'm at peace with Shyam now after reading Doods; I could never digest villainy for the sake of villainy. A villain needs to have justified reasons, to me so I'm okay with him, now.
[/QUOTE]

Nina Gud 1 .. but after this is the villain a villain or a parallel hero ?? point to ponder 

Edited by redwine1 - 19 July 2012 at 12:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNina90abaviLizzy2012..mrinalini..sree07riyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

@ GeetROFL
btw guys howmany of u think Khushi will smile 2day ,i saw a glimpse of her smile in the precap,'ll she smile her heartout or just mask it with a fake anger.

Nivi ... hassi toh Dibbe mein Phassi Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84twisted_beenzLizzy2012..mrinalini..ChitraF

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

@ GeetROFL
btw guys howmany of u think Khushi will smile 2day ,i saw a glimpse of her smile in the precap,'ll she smile her heartout or just mask it with a fake anger.

winey woh already Dibbey mein haiEmbarrassed,its just that she has to relax and feel comfortable,why worries when bitwa is there,he'll handle her.gimme a straight answer,YES/NO abt the smile partWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvredwine1..mrinalini..

sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I dont know how to write these in-depth analysis of the show, so I'm just a silent reader of everyone's work.

I missed Doods when she took a break.  I missed Tants when she took a break and just kept giving tiny inputs time and again.  But I am so so glad that I am an avid follower of Redux...so many talented people with such brilliant in-sights into each episode and future tracks.  I am not a person who logs in during weekends, but Redux has got me hooked onto the discussions, thoughts of each and every one who writes here, just as much as it has me hooked on to the show.

A big thank you to each and every one who writes here for sharing their views, thoughts, their creative writing skills...it makes watching the show that much more interesting coz when I read is when I realize that there is a lot more to the show than what I just see.

300 episodes already and it felt like it was just yesterday when the show began.

I hope Tanths and Doods, that you do not do this 'taking a break' again coz Redux feels incomplete without you guys. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamgeetmaanluvredwine1..mrinalini..sunflower52anjani-pagliChitraF

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

@ GeetROFL

This is what I want to see... so sure shot will never happen...

ASR get down from the closet... trap her against the closet... say last time you ran away.. ab bhaag kar kahan jaogi... and have his way... I don't know which ASR version I am trying to giveWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84geetmaanluvredwine1anjani-pagli

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

ConfusedShocked

Riya... sorry baby... I am not going to take this bait anymore LOL
Already fell onceEmbarrassed for the smiley baitWink
Confused this one is correct what AamP Club

Its anjali - the vamp club Aamp..something on the lines of sushi,  Nushi,  SIBs,  Arashad whacking club and CKTC clubs...LOL Purely fun intended club

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cela..mrinalini..twisted_beenzLizzy2012ChitraF

Go to top