IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by redwine1

Sammy ... what is Di Ki Saut .. but Arhi ??? 

Di = arnav sister
Saut = Khushi 

right whichever way u look at it .. it is the story of arnav & Khushi 

Its not the name or the meaning, Winey; its the connotation it gives. Di Ki Saut makes Khushi the negative, the unwanted in Di's life. It gives a sense of foreboding when we think of Arnav thinking about Khushi that way; as a thorn in his sister's side. It doesn't come out as Arhi, a couple stuck in between hate and love.
[/QUOTE]

isn't that the precise reason they changed the name ... 
Nina .. remember the TAG line of the show that has til date defined it .. 
[/QUOTE]

Yes, WIney, they did change the name, but why hang on to the concept? They only have to remember why they had to change the name; because people wouldn't like it, right? So what makes them think they would now? In a country where monogamy is praised as the highest virtue, what good would such a title do to an already in trouble ship?
[/QUOTE]

Where have they hung on to the concept ... again Nina aren't we passing judgement on what we r reading ... 
Look at it today .. is Di Ki Saut the concept .. Khushi is Bhabi of Anji ??? where is the concept of Saut ... haven't they changed the line with the title .. ... every story has a working title .. from where the story seed is based .. then as the story develops .. & u change the flow .. the real title emerges ...
lets say this is a love story .. right .. now the leads r in love .. so what end of story .. ?no u need to get in elements which will always test their love .. this time it is Anji .. then it will Shyam .. 
[/QUOTE]

Khushi is the Bhabhi of Anji, but only in paper, Winey; where is it exhibited today? She is being shunned/avoided by the entire family as the one who caused all this problem. There have been no direct scenes, yes, I agree; but given a chance, any RM member will be quite ready to blame Khushi the 'Saut'.

As for being her Bhabhi, neither Anjali, nor Arnav see her that way; they never have. If atleast Anjali had, there would have been one word, atleast one expression in her monologue yesterday about how Khushi, a person she has known so well, one who she considers her Bhabhi could lay such accusations. Was there? No, to Anjali, Khushi is her 'Saut'. And Arnav, he voiced it out quite clearly, didn't he?

HI DOODS N SATHYA...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by doodleberry

Awww White Orchids ... Thanks sweetie ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww pleasur is mine Doodsie๐Ÿ˜ƒ,how i wish i could send u Real Orchids instead of virtual ones๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by riyya6

๐Ÿ˜• past theory so meaning to say Shyam wanted KKG for that

Good question ... he atually liked Khushi at first but it turned into obsession when she rejected him ... hence, it helped him in his mission in a way ... see he never wanted her to meet any Raizadas... 
Originally posted by Nareshkota

I would like to throw light on what Shyam is...(in my view though), He is over-confident, opportunist, liar, sharp- tongue and also a reactor. He reacts to the situations as they are. Right now, with everything about him out, what kind of answers can he give to the family. Yes, he can still pretend but does he want to?

I don't think so.. If he wants to still pretend if he wants to prove his point he can try to meet Anjali or call her and make her dance to his tunes. He is not doing it that means this man  as understood that a decision taken by Arnav will always be respected and now Arnav is not ready to bow to his black mail and if he pushes the envelope he will be at the receiving end. So now he is again waiting for his opportunity.

I meant Anjali will bring him back into her life but that will not be the person whom she strives for.. It will a person whom she wants to forget.. Because right now, even tough she wants him back she also needs answers and this is where we will see Arhi will reconcile their past and laugh about it.. Whereas the pretense and bubble will blast...

Naresh,

If as u say Shyam is an opportunist, Liar  and a go-getter...would not he makes use of the re-entry  to ensure that he stay in the laps of luxury..Having been  caught once, would not he make sure that he does not get caught again and try to be extra pleasing, extra Good to Anjali,  getting under her skin, assuring her of his undying love and at the same  time filling against Khushi ...I Mean..why will he indulge in over turning the apple cart when chance has come second time around ??
Originally posted by Supna9

HI DOODS N SATHYA...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nanhi Pari ,

What a sweet thing to say !!  ๐Ÿค—
awsome tanths..loved it like always
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Hola Reduxians...

Very pleasant to read Doodleberry's analysis.. Man she is back with a bang.. Well written and well connected madam.. I couldn't understand why there were these many references but now I was able to get it.  I can't add upon that but I don't think Shyam will not be executed.. He will be and he should be because the path he choose and the person he choose were wrong So he will pay for his deeds too.

Didn't read all the analyses so can't comment on them .. Sorry..

From my POV,  Arnav was indeed happy to remember what all happened between them. Man he reached a peace with his conscience indicating he will no longer pay for his deeds towards Khushi because whatever had happened has brought them together and neither of them holds other at fault. Nk screaming this is not a LOVE STORY.. I loved it.. from now on it will be love mixed with horror and thrill. Horror and thrill are for Anjali and Shyam. No Anjali is not going to get Shyam back as a good husband but as a new man whom she never saw, only Khushi and Arnav were such lucky enough...

Now this story needs to make a progress.Every relationship is undergoing testing and which will stay and which will fall apart needs to be seen.  Shyam and Anjali never shared a relation so they are not undergoing any test. It's just the truth that needs to come out in this relationship...

My Small Insight:

How many moments is Arnav going to re-create for Khushi... Hmm Rain sequence is now on...

Thank u friends for reading...

Naresh...loved ur summation...very insightful...its always interesting to hear from a guy's POV abt the episode and its characters!!!!

Forget about the monologue ... after all that has happened in the house she had the audacity to suggest honeymoon  to Aakash ??? I mean one moment she talks about can'e be happy with the situations around and the other moment this??? 

Who the hell is writing the script ??? ๐Ÿ˜ก and ASR in the closet??? someone SHOOT me ... 

beliv me or not... when I saw the precap... I tght, u might nt come at all today as promised๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Whtvr phankhaas say.. I simply can not digest this๐Ÿคข

If he has to revive past, why nt payal wearing scene??
why nt rangoli?

EDIT
the honeymoon suggestion scene was pathetic! If ASR wud have heard... i thnk he wud have discarded all his ideas to woo Khushi

Edited by anjani-pagli - 11 years ago

Awww ... last evening all I was thinking Shyam's Mom can't be ...so what can be ??? then I remembered Gautam's Tweet ... ๐Ÿคฃ

Doods, are you suggesting what I think you are? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ