Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 53)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
hey guys!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Lizzy2012sharmibalantwisted_beenzriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Chalo C U all...

Will be back tonight...

Take  Care

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90twisted_beenzriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[QUOTE=amarb][QUOTE=Lizzy2012][QUOTE=sonshine][QUOTE=Lizzy2012][QUOTE=sonshine][

Passionate scene.. when where how what...
The romantic scene which has been shot but not telecast beens..

and so you know when is it goimg to be shown?? if at all??
Absolutely no idea..Ouchif I know.. I will tell u allBig smile

Nina90twisted_beenzriyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Abe yaar Sree lets just bloody go to the set .. & pack her off to the sat sang .. thats the best ,...nahin to mood ki vaat ke liya ... "CHOTTE " bolte aa jayegi ... 

LOL I never had so much problem with anjali. But now every time i see her on screen and getting her character a boost I am getting insecure slightly. I am feeling that Anjali am steal the thunder from arhi. I know i am overlooking the story and focusing on arhi. But can't help it, me an emotional fan. No wonder forum roared against the comment.

I never had a problem with anji but that stupid GH infused the insecurity in me about IPK being A and A story. Now I cringe even at the slightly lowering of focus from arhi.D'oh

and on top of that IPKFB released an Anji-Arnav pic today. Ouch.  What to say now? Are they stressing the point? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90geetmaanluvtwisted_beenzLizzy2012zooni.blueChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Cry
Originally posted by riyya6

Riyaaa

*waving my hand...to get attention

why were you shocked reading my post? Shocked

which post yaarConfusedSmile

On my post In the main forum

Your comment was "ShockedHug"

Whats the meaning...I am curious since then... Not even able to concentrate on anything elseEmbarrassedCry
dun Cry be Smile yaar... usually i use this icon Smile for a change used Shocked ... nothing else ... LOL .. N i got attention from U! It worked LOLLoved ur post...Smile...

Edited by riyya6 - 18 July 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Abe yaar Sree lets just bloody go to the set .. & pack her off to the sat sang .. thats the best ,...nahin to mood ki vaat ke liya ... "CHOTTE " bolte aa jayegi ... 

LOL I never had so much problem with anjali. But now every time i see her on screen and getting her character a boost I am getting insecure slightly. I am feeling that Anjali am steal the thunder from arhi. I know i am overlooking the story and focusing on arhi. But can't help it, me an emotional fan. No wonder forum roared against the comment.

I never had a problem with anji but that stupid GH infused the insecurity in me about IPK being A and A story. Now I cringe even at the slightly lowering of focus from arhi.D'oh

and on top of that IPKFB released an Anji-Arnav pic today. Ouch.  What to say now? Are they stressing the point? 

sree butting in... I hate anji's character... too nice adn sweet to be true... I have always forwarded her scenes... I have seen shyams but not hers... now I do not know who the leads are.. Arhi or anji?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raman987Nina90sree07Lizzy2012ChitraFriyya6

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

GM winey,just now opened ur PMWink

Lizzy u know when i saw the precap,this thing comeup in my mind
Khushi-opens the cupboard and get the shock of her life
ASR-with a Smirk offers his hand,hi wifey dear pop in,Wink
i've loads to say/do with uEmbarrassed

Step into my parlor said the CAT to the MOUSE Wink

me liking this scenario .. hum tum ek dibbe ( read cupboard) main band ho .. ufff aur Di aajaye Wink

There is high chances of anjali not going to sat sang due to 'health reasons'Cry
I swear i will officially inaugurate aamp club in main forum if didi ka saut leading lady interrupts the rain sequence in anyway.Evil Smile 
[/QUOTE]

You have not inaugrated the Aamp club yet... and here I thought I was a member already...AngryAngry
[/QUOTE]

Its on in redux LOL
As per Nivi's advice was on hold in main forum.
Don't worry dear. We are all in Aamp

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84twisted_beenzChitraFriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Hey Good Morning Lizzy, Sandy, Nivi & all else
GM Winey.. My girl.. Look at doods decoding .. So seems we were right about the blast from the past.. Remember we discussed during the anji suicideBig smile
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL ... what to say my grey cells get active when i discuss with you ... yea the clues were there during the hospital scene .. infact from the beginning of the scene ... BUT YOU KNOW MY OPINIONS ON PREDICTING ON AN OPEN FORUM ...Big smile
hmmm .. .. yea Lizzy in the PM yea right we discussed the future track ... Big smile
[/QUOTE]
LOLLOL...taking that as a complimentLOLLast few days.. This was the cause of my confusion partially.. See everyday an incident of the past seems to crop up.. But refrained from discussing it in the open forum.. shut my mouth so that the suspense is not lost.. Today with things out in the open..I thought I would open up too..Know we  discussed this in a pm.. Some more decoding I have .. But refrained from writing as I don't like the director's and writer's vision to be lost..there are still some missing pieces.. I guess willclear out in  this week itself
[/QUOTE]

Love you Lizzy ... it seriously was a compliment .. .i do love discussing with you ... & am also assured what we discuss doesnt come out into open forums .. .. 

I completely CONCUR on this 
[/QUOTE]
Thanks winey..I have admiration for u too and share this principle with u that every writer's  or director's work is unique.it is always better to let them speak about their work.. Big smile..I love discussing clues with u too..will wait and watch  till the full pictures clear..be assured about the sentence in bold..

geetmaanluvsree07riyya6

Go to top