Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 5)

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

When is my manners, and thanks everyone else for their input.

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 4:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preetomaazianamedx

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Hey lovely ladies, Smile

300 hundred episodes on...and my love for IPK only grows stronger! Congratulations for making it this far, and for sticking through the good times and the bad - a true memento to Arhi's journey of love... 

What I truly loved about tonight's episode was Arnav's trip down memory lane. For the first time he acknowledged the beginnings of his love; His love didn't begin with sweet nothings, but with meaningful hatred. The memories which once made us think so ill of ASR, today became memories which were recollected with fondness, both for him, and for us as the audience. A love which the likes of NK may not be able to comprehend, but we as the audience sure do, for we have remained with the couple through thick and thin. And Arnav's warm smile was enough to show his acceptance, not only of his love for Khushi, but also the workings of fate. 

Here's celebrating 300 episodes of Arhi's love, a journey which has been dictated by fate, and which serves to be the beginning of something even more beautiful...

Much kudos to Tants and Doods, for their insightful contributions and for providing a solid platform on which a wide spectrum of views can be shared, discussed and ultimately appreciated by all. Thank you for making me feel welcome - I'm truly blessed to have met and befriended such a wonderful online community - and with that, my love affair with IP Redux continues! Kudos to you all! 

Shaz Hug

Finished nightshift, came home and watched the episode in my sleep deprived state but those last 5 mins brought such a warm smile to my face Smile Just couldn't resist coming to Redux and sharing this warmth in my online home and sanctuary with my friends. How far these two have come...And as they have always come back to each other, so have we come back to IPK. We might rant, vent, complain, ask Barun to get a haircut (OK that one still stands Stern Smile), cringe at SI's velvet dresses but we always come back to IPK and off course Redux.

Happy 300th Epi everyone!!! Party

PS: Arnav in the closet had me in fits of laughter. The first thought that came to my mind was please come out of the closet ROFL I'm a huge huge ASR fan so please don't throw chappals, couldn't help myself LOL But if you have to..small size please Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetomaaziaErika1jessjazzsonshinenamedx

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Shaz Hug

Finished nightshift, came home and watched the episode in my sleep deprived state but those last 5 mins brought such a warm smile to my face Smile Just couldn't resist coming to Redux and sharing this warmth in my online home and sanctuary with my friends. How far these two have come...And as they have always come back to each other, so have we come back to IPK. We might rant, vent, complain, ask Barun to get a haircut (OK that one still stands Stern Smile), cringe at SI's velvet dresses but we always come back to IPK and off course Redux.

Happy 300th Epi everyone!!! Party

PS: Arnav in the closet had me in fits of laughter. The first thought that came to my mind was please come out of the closet ROFL I'm a huge huge ASR fan so please don't throw chappals, couldn't help myself LOL But if you have to..small size please Embarrassed

Hey Trin! Hug

Likewise!! Came back from work and the first thing I did was watch IPK - loved it! And the precap just made my day even more!!! Couldn't agree with you more about redux, a place I always look forward to joining after a day's hard work!! 

ROFL @ Barun coming out of the closet!! And I soo agree about that one strand of gelled hair - shivers (and not in a good way) lol! 

Edited by namedx - 18 July 2012 at 3:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preetomaaziajessjazzsonshinetrintring

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
anyone home??
i actually liked the sari colour..dark pink..so today was very clear..He did remember khushi ..when that ink dupatta falling on her head instead of lavanya..he was so lost in her...i think its similar colour..
He wants to see her in that sari..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jessjazznamedxChani123ChitraF

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
hey gals updated on pg 1.. finally.. I know it has become very long.. 
Pls read when u find time and patience...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxDiamondLife

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

anyone home??
i actually liked the sari colour..dark pink..so today was very clear..He did remember khushi ..when that ink dupatta falling on her head instead of lavanya..he was so lost in her...i think its similar colour..
hey shastra.. How are u?
Ya.. he wants to see her in saree...SmileWink
the question is will she fulfill his wish???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by Shastradhari

anyone home??
hey shastra.. How are u?
Ya.. he wants to see her in saree...SmileWink
the question is will she fulfill his wish???
Hi! Chani:
nice recap of the journeyBig smile

she will wear that saree but don't know when..may be during teejSmile

Go to top