Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 4)

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you Doods for Analysing the episode, I used to visit IF for reading your analysis only and I got so addicted that before reading the Newspaper I used to read your post twice or thrice over. Every time I read I got to learn more from the creatives POV.

Though I completely agree with your POV that the show had started as "Didi ki Saut" but it cannot remain the same on changing the title to "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon". Anjali will always be there in Arnavs life but the show has been marketed as a Nameless love story and almost all the promos including the recent channel cut promo has featured the leads only. It is not just that the title "Didi is saut" is regressive but the story line will definitely get repulsive for younger generation. 

Anjali, Shyam and Arnav- Khushi past can only be the external factors which will test their love for each other but the story can only revolve around Arnav and Khushi. Though Arnav has tortured Khushi for his Di's sake and Khushi has accepted it for her jiji's hapiness but it doesnt mean that either of them are central characters.

Edited by rukd - 19 July 2012 at 1:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiruchikacdcNia.Dmommamianamedx

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Wait... did I just seet Tanths AND Doods reserve? 300 is a magic number Smile who cares about the rain sequence!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndNightingale...Hriju321trintringsunshine99namedxzooni.blue

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Sry 4 posting here...But i hv 2 put my qsns mostly my restlessness...i m waiting 4m the post marriage 2 see the story flowing in a perticular plot...sigh...!!
I m wondering whts Doods gonna write...?
I m rlly hoping 4 a grt piece of advice 2 dear Gul...!!
She can stop playing with her baby nw...its too much(as a vry loyal viewr feeling furstrated nw)...whn i can get a episode able 2 understand it without getting confused...!!
Can she stop playing with her leads mostly with Khushi...someone tell her she is the main lead...!!
Show some growth in her...since post marriage her characterisation has been Pathetic...!!...
PS-sry 4 this rant post...waiting 4 evryones post...may feel gud...thnk U

Edited by Krishyy808 - 18 July 2012 at 1:16pm

arshiipkkndkushikumariErika1namedxJhalak29

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Doods reservedShocked Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked ?

*THUD...

Dancing

Edit:
Doods you have no idea how we missed these RGB fonts. Hug
Thanks for coming back with an unbelievably awesome write-up. Clap
Sheldon jee - Heart

My post. I am lazy today errr always so copy pasting my post in main forumEmbarrassed

A nice summary of arhi journeyShocked narrated by the mighty ASR himself?Shocked
Well done my CVs Clap. Nice tribute to the 300th episode. Loved it.Heart

NK - You rock. Day by day you are becoming the most endearing character in IPK. I wish you stay forever in the show. You just lit up the scene and screen presence is awesome even with ASR who mostly outshines everyone. You are a sunshine boy.Thumbs Up

Payal - I liked the way you reacted to khushi for interfering in your marital life. That was one nice step for shedding the image of a doormat. Now grow stronger.Thumbs Up

Aakash - Still sulking?Confused. Miffed off with khushi?Confused. Perfectly understand, they kept you in dark for so long. Thumbs Up. But there will be a time when payalji will give you a piece of her mind. All the best

Anjali - Ok today for the first time, she showed some signs of a mental breakdown or instability. Till now there was no scenes which indicates a mental instability. But today bang on! Please stop the off screen advertisements and continue the good work on-screenThumbs Up

ASR - You were a surprise package. Wow. I take this as my 300 episode gift from CVs. Thanks for summing up the journey of arhi. Loved the smile and loved the way you scared NK with your 'horror story.' 

Khushi - Learn to step back at some times. Jiji is not just your jiji now. Understand the good intentions. But You just can not fix everything with your talksWink. Loved your monologue. Much needed.Heart

Arhi - No words. Day Dreaming Angry ASR - miffed khushi. Whatever you do its adorable i guess. 

Todays episode infact was a role reversal episode. 
ASR all smiles and all others sulking for a change.LOL

Edited by sree07 - 18 July 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiarshiipkkndRajPreet_PreetonancynairErika1Nia.DNightingale...sonshinezooni.bluesunshine99namedxtrintringJhalak29Supna9DiamondLifeChitraF

shavsard Senior Member
shavsard
shavsard

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Wow.. Time to celebrate.. Doods bak:))

RajPreet_PreetoErika1Nightingale...namedxJhalak29

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

As with Anjlai...How many of you felt that yesterday's scene was perfect ...I mean what's in her mind coming out ? 

Edited by lalsunvid - 18 July 2012 at 2:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...sunshine99namedxJhalak29

sumeeta Senior Member
sumeeta
sumeeta

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Guys !!! Check this out n enjoy...Dekh lo.. our Hottie ka IQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-FtMn84SQ&feature=g-vrec

Tc careHug

Edited by sumeeta - 18 July 2012 at 2:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
                                              Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovely ladies, Smile

300 hundred episodes on...and my love for IPK only grows stronger! Congratulations for making it this far, and for sticking through the good times and the bad - a true memento to Arhi's journey of love... 

What I truly loved about tonight's episode was Arnav's trip down memory lane. For the first time he acknowledged the beginnings of his love; His love didn't begin with sweet nothings, but with meaningful hatred. The memories which once made us think so ill of ASR, today became memories which were recollected with fondness, both for him, and for us as the audience. A love which the likes of NK may not be able to comprehend, but we as the audience sure do, for we have remained with the couple through thick and thin. And Arnav's warm smile was enough to show his acceptance, not only of his love for Khushi, but also the workings of fate. 

Here's celebrating 300 episodes of Arhi's love, a journey which has been dictated by fate, and which serves to be the beginning of something even more beautiful...

Much kudos to Tants and Doods, for their insightful contributions and for providing a solid platform on which a wide spectrum of views can be shared, discussed and ultimately appreciated by all. Thank you for making me feel welcome - I'm truly blessed to have met and befriended such a wonderful online community - and with that, my love affair with IP Redux continues! Kudos to you all! 

------------------------------------------------------------------
Mohandas K. Gandhi
Hatred ever kills, love never dies. Such is the vast difference between the two. What is obtained by love is retained for all time. What is obtained by hatred proves a burden in reality for it increases hatred.

Bob Dylan
I met a young man who was wounded in love, I met another man who was wounded in hatred.

Edited by namedx - 18 July 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiarshiipkkndyogifaluS003maaziaRajPreet_PreetoKhuarvspsharmilaErika1Nia.DruchikacdckushikumarieyesonmeNightingale...sonshinezooni.bluesunshine99sunflower52Supna9win7stg1trintringJhalak29Chani123ArhimaniacChitraFImzi

Go to top