Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 31)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hi koel and kopalBig smile
Sandy- I stopped myself from writing today ..doods is right  about the past.. I had decoded that it will the past that would be revisited in IPK..see everyday.. Somebody's past has been hitting us on the show..I had also decoded that it was something to do with anji and arnav's suicide.. When anji tired to do suicide.. I saw this pattern and was planning to bounce this idea to winey.. See she like ,r thought it was the chakkar of the past
Oh wow!! So you knew what was coming!! I did never even imagined yaar.. 

Even I saw a glimpse of past repeating from yesterday more promptly, and Doodsie just confirmed! 

I'd like to see how the action proceeds. They have a very strong storyline
Areeba .. Personal question.. If you chose not to answer thats fine I understand.. Do you understand Hindi ? Have you watched any movies?

I understand Urdu and had gotten very good at it but i'm loosing my touch again. I don't speak the language with anyone else other than my parents and you usually stay to myself so our interaction is very low! 

and i haven't watched any bollywood movie beside kuch kuch hota hai and kabhi khushi kabhi gham, that was when we were young, around five. I don't even watch indian television. This is the only i follow and all thanks to my sister who watches all the shows on of indian channels 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Chani123mommamiaJRiariyya6

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by raman987

i was just watching the chudiyaan scene b4 marriage where ASR wooed her after she was angry so he does know how to pacify her so know what r they trying to tell us different?
the anger she has there was very momentary.. Here the anger is built up on so many things..
though IMO she is NOT angry at him.. She has forgiven him for what he said.. 

But the words he said.. cannot be forgotten by her.. See she says.. i was willing to leave, but he stopped me.. She believes that he wants her to be a part of her life.. Her prob is that even though he said this on anger.. he did say it.. meaning the thought definitely has a shallow root somewhere in his brain.. So if he can say this once, Can he not say it again?? 

understand the words are stabbing her heart but shouldnt she tell him whats bothering are his words but her monolouge b4 she comes bk to rm just talk about him not able to say happy bday and suddenly 2day ep showed the reason is his words and also the fact that rest rm wasis are not happy so she cannot be happy so in turn a tearful heartfelt bday wish doesnt mean a thing to her so anji wants her bro to be with her in pain khushi also wants that if rest are not happpy so she and arnav cannot share love ? it does not mk sense to me when she herself says she is not angry on him she is hurt yes but she can come clean as to whats bothering her thats what arnav did after marriage now she is doing the same communication at first is necc essary thennbuilt up a relation where u can tell what is expected from other partner without words

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29areeba_blossomriyya6

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Sandy,ria ,Sam-if u look at the IPK pattern.. There is a pattern on which all this works..script writing is all about continuityand patterns leading up to crests and troughs..I thought  suspense would be spoiled or may be I was wrong.. I wanted to be sure before I created this expectation in ppl..2 more days would have done this trick..passionate sequences on ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJRiaChani123areeba_blossom

mommamia IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..Chani123areeba_blossomChitraFriyya6

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Doods!

Firstly, I was elated to see your post. Secondly, I was floored with your analysis. Thirdly, posting a comment on the Redux thread after long .. just could not resist myself. You know how good you are .. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJhalak29..mrinalini..areeba_blossomDiamondLifeChitraFriyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Hola Girls Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamiaJRiaJhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123sarra0ChitraFareeba_blossomriyya6

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaJhalak29..mrinalini..areeba_blossomChitraFriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by riyya6

but my question is can a lay viewer like me understand whats the track abt... We just watch for entertainment... im afraid by that time the actions take place, IPKKND will lose its viewers...Ouch
Explainiya plzz... They are taking us there right... Nothing is revealed as of yet!! Its a step by step process... 
u see in general i dun enjoy IPKKND much these days... the grip is not there... I watch just for Arhi to tell u the truth... u see now theres a dip in TRP... i dun think we can maintain the 3.0 maybe a further dip next week. I really hope im wrong on this... Lately people have come back, tuning in for arnav-khushi scene & partial shyam revealation then we drop again... even we had ME on that week. ME 2.0.. i dunno but it seems people was not interested... ME was a kind of filler episodes... I did enjoy it bcoz i find it light hearted but for TRP it will surely not work... Im not telling that in 5 days, there must be drama, drama drama... or romamnce romance romance... But the mixture must be there- must be a balanced week... then mayb the TRP will be maintain or improve... But if you come up with one day in a week good epi, the rest of the days filler, then i have nothing to say...OuchSmile

Riyya Monday and tuesday wasn't bad..and if you talk about yesterday's episode-ASR WAS IN CHARACTER...The episode wasn't that bad...IPK vaalas are trying...the effort is visible..Sometimes they are messing up,no doubt.The PH is opting for cost cutting and hence single unit..It takes a toll on the cast and crew..Hence you see so many bloopers and sometimes the inconsistencies...The CV's know that the character ASR can't be mowed down...You can't always except him to flirt with Khushi..And this Khushi is the Wife Khushi..She's making ASR dance to her tunes like any wife does...and the liveliness of Khushi is a source of happiness to Arnav..So he's trying to see that happy,sunny Khushi..Till now ASR is in character..But yes,lack of caution on part of the CV's and Barun can kill this character!!They can't carry on with this ruthna-manana for a long time,IMO!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaJhalak29Chani123mommamiaareeba_blossomChitraFriyya6

Go to top