Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 30)

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123riyya6

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Chani123

[Qs side? I am hoping so..  
Aha.. now this is what I call thought provoking.. Oh yes.. you know how CVs close loops.. This is one of them.. But a really hard find Koeliya.. So proud of you!!Clap
[/QUOTE] pats self  for finding a romance  loop... romance dekhne ke liye aankein itni tarash gayi hai ki I have started to look for pointers everywhere...Tongue
Agar abhi romance nahi dikhayenge tho I will make huge noise for sure.. Thak gayi hoon ..Khayali pulao pakake
Waise very correct.. Look at us.. One of us will justify ant episode.. If 5 don't agree.. 2 will still find something good in that episode... And justify PH and IPK team, the actor, director everyone..LOL
[/QUOTE]
Kopal  Iss pagalpan ko kya naam de.. How about Redux ?? Finally we got an answer!!
[/QUOTE]
Chalo.. Atleast we solved one mystery...Smile 
yaar sandy.. u were gonna do a lethal post with the K&S combination.. Uska kya hua??? Woh to rah gaya re..
[/QUOTE]
How abt tomorrow.. Lets focus from the beginning... and lets reserve only one post.. Either you or me!! A Doc's and IT professional's perspective.. ROFL
[/QUOTE]
done.. U reserve the post.. I am going for the Dark Knight marathon tomorrow..Big smile
we will bounce off the ideas before that..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29..mrinalini..mommamiariyya6

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hi koel and kopalBig smile
Sandy- I stopped myself from writing today ..doods is right  about the past.. I had decoded that it will the past that would be revisited in IPK..see everyday.. Somebody's past has been hitting us on the show..I had also decoded that it was something to do with anji and arnav's suicide.. When anji tired to do suicide.. I saw this pattern and was planning to bounce this idea to winey.. See she like ,r thought it was the chakkar of the past
Oh wow!! So you knew what was coming!! I did never even imagined yaar.. 

Even I saw a glimpse of past repeating from yesterday more promptly, and Doodsie just confirmed! 

I'd like to see how the action proceeds. They have a very strong storyline

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.bluemommamiaJhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123ppanache

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

zooni.blueJhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123areeba_blossomriyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Hi koel and kopalBig smile
Sandy- I stopped myself from writing today ..doods is right  about the past.. I had decoded that it will the past that would be revisited in IPK..see everyday.. Somebody's past has been hitting us on the show..I had also decoded that it was something to do with anji and arnav's suicide.. When anji tired to do suicide.. I saw this pattern and was planning to bounce this idea to winey.. See she like ,r thought it was the chakkar of the past
Oh wow!! So you knew what was coming!! I did never even imagined yaar.. 

I just hope they don't foul up any more..I mean will IPK survive that long??Confused
UpComing track Blast from the Past...I am so gonna love it!! Romance and Drama..

Okay..I want original romance..Closet Romance nahi chahiye..Ek din chalega..Lekin rain sequence kab aayega??!!And didn't Lizzy say it'll be "bold"EmbarrassedOr is that plan scraped??!!Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zooni.blueLizzy2012Jhalak29Chani123ChitraFareeba_blossomriyya6

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012Jhalak29..mrinalini..anjani-pagliChitraFareeba_blossomriyya6

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Jhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123areeba_blossomChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

but my question is can a lay viewer like me understand whats the track abt... We just watch for entertainment... im afraid by that time the actions take place, IPKKND will lose its viewers...Ouch
Explainiya plzz... They are taking us there right... Nothing is revealed as of yet!! Its a step by step process... 
u see in general i dun enjoy IPKKND much these days... the grip is not there... I watch just for Arhi to tell u the truth... u see now theres a dip in TRP... i dun think we can maintain the 3.0 maybe a further dip next week. I really hope im wrong on this... Lately people have come back, tuning in for arnav-khushi scene & partial shyam revealation then we drop again... even we had ME on that week. ME 2.0.. i dunno but it seems people was not interested... ME was a kind of filler episodes... I did enjoy it bcoz i find it light hearted but for TRP it will surely not work... Im not telling that in 5 days, there must be drama, drama drama... or romamnce romance romance... But the mixture must be there- must be a balanced week... then mayb the TRP will be maintain or improve... But if you come up with one day in a week good epi, the rest of the days filler, then i have nothing to say...OuchSmile

U see even arhi scene these days are like Shocked... i really dun get it...This is the time IPKKND must get vievers hooked to the show ... but if viewers just come n go... LOLdifficult...

Can anyone tell whats the flow... i cannot... suddenly the focus on anjali, suddenly payash, suddenly GH, suddenly mamiji, suddenly, all other... i feel when u tell a story it must have a proper flow...  example there was one time payash missing n them back again... mamaji n masala mama missing already...LOL

Rather than showing battle between both arhi, 6 months contract marriage must come out in family... n see how it flows... now it does not makes sense... Ouch KKG showing anger with ASR now.. n ASR wooing her, as much as i wanna see redemption track but its not gripping guys... Light hearted concept is good... nice to watch but u tend to get bored... LOL

Edited by riyya6 - 18 July 2012 at 9:55pm

zooni.blueLizzy2012Jhalak29..mrinalini..Chani123areeba_blossom

Go to top