Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 23)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by swapna08

Originally posted by doodleberry

The user has restricted his/her post to be copied or quoted.

But then why does sham wait for 4 years to get revenge? and sorry not doubting your analysis, but how did you come to conclusion of shyam sister,

Thanks for writing again,very well written, loved it
Simple.. He was waiting for Rani Sahiba to get pregnant...LOL
Usne time laga diya..
you cracked me up...ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Chani123mommamia

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
  For doodle berry...I was one of the first to protest against the twins and baby split track..for me that was a story going haywire... Losing the pulse of the audience..
I am not sure if the cvs have thought of this mathura Shyam track as u say.. But this is a more interesting track.. And is more relevant to the story.. This is the only way maybe Shyam can be redeemed in the story..
They already have a well liked or disliked villain in the story... It would have been difficult to create another villain like Shyam jha
 I hope for our sake they take this plot and move Shyam ANJali story as a parallel story rather than the mindless payaash track..
This is the only way Arhi story can move forward after consummation..where we have Maliks vs the jhas..
I also feel Arnav has to be open about his past to his wife.. Calling her and him raizadas is not right.
I really hope for our sake that is the actual hate plot of Didi ki SAut..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

win7sunshine99mommamiaDiamondLife

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Oh no doodsOuch, I hate that story line its so cliche been there done thatConfused, but why would they sell the story as a romance and fool the audience so muchAngry, now they are going to loose half of their fan base, myself included but oh wise one I bow to you, I hate it, well folks its been nice knowing you.Big smile  
and another thing, how come if the BIL was taking revenge on the RM then why did he hurt the fake female lead's dad, and so many other people, I can't see the audience relating to this, even if his sister was harmed. Its an eye for an eye and some extra eyeOuch

Edited by Erika1 - 18 July 2012 at 8:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08sunshine99mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1sunshine99

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Dancing
  300th Episode
 Both Sats and Doods.. Redux rejuvenated!!

The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.
-Jiddu Krishnamurti

The opening scene. Two strong personalities. So in love. Yet apart. ASR has selected a saree for Khushi. His token of love.  Lets see how.  HE personally spent HIS most valuable time on selecting it, It was HIS favorite color. It was HIS choice. HE placed an order.

HE forces her to accept it. Take it.. And that satisfaction when she was ripping the wrapper. Yes finally!! Whom are we kidding. Its Khushi we are talking about. She knows how to make him dance to her tunes. Hume yeh nahi chaiye.. The dream castle that was just built in air.. came crashing down.. But why'Then he will reason her out as to why she should accept his gift.  There is no other option left for you than to accept it. I have brought this personally. The color is MY favourite. I have ordered it. And then comes the most important part. IT IS FOR YOU. And how can you not like it. For him ,HIM and HER have ceased to exist. Its THEM now. The demarcation is long gone. He is still not finished. He goes on a little further so that it gets into thick skull of hers.How can you deny this. You have to wear..He watches her ' She is not looking at him. And Nanheji's expert advise jogs his memory. He goes soft on her and what seems like an earnest request tries to convince her. She has her very own reason not to accept it. His only focus is her nonexistent Smile. He is dying to see her smile. This is a man so in love that he has entered into an arena called wooing in which he has no experience.He is ready to learn the ropes of wooing. At any cost he wants her back in his life. As she is in every sense his other half.  

He is a man who knows to give orders. Take it or leave it. He gives a damn. Here he is almost to his wits end to win her back. The self made man, who has always given and helped others, has now requested his Nani to make Alo-Puri because he knows its her favorite dish. And so much so that he has taken help from Nanheji who is nothing but a pest in Arnav's eyes. Not once but again and again. None of the formulas are working at moment. Everything has boomeranged. It has irked her more. She has distanced further from him. She is not even making eye contact. Let alone exchange of words or smile. That is driving him to the wall. Just then when all hopes were lost, Nanheji  gives him the much needed direction. Which can bring her back. Eager to know about this Arnav-Khushi love track, NK pesters Arnav to shed some light on that. Just to get rid of the pest, Arnav knows the best spray. He is Aranv Singh Raizada alright. So Arnav brings before Nanheji his love track. The track which is more or less a horror track according to NK ,makes him offer a silent prayer as he is so disturbed. Unable to digest this horror filled love story which is one of a kind, Nanheji  The pest finally stops bothering him and gives him his much needed space. And Arnav successful in his mission..  But that triggers the next course of action by Arnav to woo his life. He is a fast learner. His learning curve is always on the upwards trend. And his mind click clicks all the time. And now the solution for his problem is blast from the past. To become his other half. To become Khushi. And sure her antics will bring a smile on her face.

What touched me the most is Arnav is opening himself to her. Aisa kya hogaya hai ki tum smile bhi nahi kar sakthi. Such mundane conversation. But so much to it!! His very existence is at stake because she is not Khushi. She is sullen. He wants her to be in her groove. He knows very well she is SANKA DEVI to the core. And he very well has accepted her craziness. He wants to live with that craziness and not this ASR version of Kushi. Because that half already exists and its him. And the other half is missing. Which is KHUSHI.

Good Luck Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. May you succeed in this current endeavor.

Sandhya  the sweetness of Arnav and Khushi's love story was flowing  through your post today .Muahhh for bringing this out today...ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Erika1

Oh no doodsOuch, I hate that story line its so cliche been there done thatConfused, but why would they sell the story as a romance and fool the audience so muchAngry, now they are going to loose half of their fan base, myself included but oh wise one I bow to you, I hate it, well folks its been nice knowing you.Big smile   
Erika.. their touch will be different.. You will surely enjoy !! Just hang in there kiddo!! 
Sandy.. Just back from reading your post.. Simple but powerful description of Arnav's wooing and change...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamia

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sunshine99Chani123

RajPreet_Preeto Senior Member
RajPreet_Preeto
RajPreet_Preeto

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Post cannot be quoted.

Wow Doods!!!!!!!!!!!!  Amazing analysis.  I did not even have a clue about Shyam and ASR's Past.  Thank you for coming back and writing analysis. It was a wonderful gift this morning from you to all us REDUX Readers :)  ClapClapClapClapClapHugHugHugHugHug
Hug

arshiipkkndmommamia

Go to top