Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 16)

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Acha girls hum chale sone...:)

good night Embarrassed Hug

is post ko main forum main daal doon??
Right aaway

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Aeryn

Hi everyone!

Tonight I really liked Anjali (and DB's portrayal). That one simple scene has resumed the anguish she's facing quite efficiently. Her husband who she thinks the world of has been thrown out for allegations that have not been proven. She didn't get any closure, how do RM expect her to ever turn the page over Shyam when the latter has still to be proven guilty? Confused On another side she knows that her brother wouldn't do something without her well being in mind so yeah indeed sach kya hai? It's must horrible to be in her place right nowOuch

NK-Arnav duo is a treat to watch mainly because of their contrasting personalities. Not really sure I like Arnav being so open with NK though. I don't think that was totally in character. The thing is that while he didn't share romantic moments he spent with Khushi he did share an important part of their relationship. Those events were remembered with fondness, an indulgent smile in place thinking of how it all began to what is now. They were not romantic moments but still intimate 'cause intrinsic to their love story.

Now coming to my big problem with the epi: Khushi's characterization. I fail to relate to her.

First she was shown doing a mishap again by interfering in Payash's married life (that too by suggesting to go on a honeymoon when the house has just faced a huge trauma!!!Shocked) and again *sigh* failing to see where she erred D'oh

Then her monologue didn't help me at all to understand her current stance with Arnav.

On ME she came out as a miffed wife who wished for something that her hubby failed to provide coupled with a bit of hurt due to his hurtful words the night before. She was not angry. She was giving him back by playing hard to get and that was fine with me. I even enjoyed it but all change after the HB scene...
After witnessing his genuine efforts to please her, taking into account what she said to him by investing himself in all those gifts (something that is unnatural to him), after witnessing his sincere regret and the depth of his love for her, isn't she pushing it too far?
She knows that voicing out his feelings is difficult to him, he can't change overnight...I thought she accepted that Arnav is complex, being both rajkumar and shaitan...so if she forgave him, is not angry with him then why the zid? Why coldly refusing his gestures? What's the point Confused

I'm sorry but if that 'I can't be happy if the whole house is not happy' is the excuse then I find it illogical and stupid... Isn't she trampling on his feelings? Does that mean that if the house is miserable then she will make herself and Arnav miserable too Confused Can't she tell him that she appreciates his efforts but the current happenings in the house is making her sad?

The precap shows Arnav in the cupboard (IMO it's out of character, too much too soon) and Khushi beginning to smile. Now I'm speculating here but if that scene is 'Khushi melting down' scene then why in the world didn't she melt after the HB scene? She witnessed Arnav's poignant display of vulnerability but it would be Arnav in a cupboard that wins her over Confused  But then if that is yet another failed attempt of Arnie boy, the whole isn't she going too far is there again...looks like a doom situation Ouch 

PS: If some of you have come this far, thank you for reading my incoherent rambling HugHeart

Hey Aeryn! Hug

You've raised some really interesting points here!

The one thing I love about ASR is that his character has never been static, forever changing along with the circumstances. His character growth has been the most glaring for me, and today, even he recognised it! Look how far he's come! And all down to what? Love...

A married man, a man in love, a man who almost lost his love, a man who's desperate for love - I'm going to expect a lot of changes from such a man! So for me personally, his character wasn't far fetched at all. And I think I'm ready for a change. Today when he looked back on his former self, the smile he gave and the fact that he was reflecting, shows just how much he's changed as a character. And such a change hasn't been instantaneous, it's been gradual. 

As for Khushi, I think I can appreciate that her cold behaviour stems from Arnav's inability to express himself clearly. It wasn't that long ago that the guy told her that she was wholly to blame for everything that was going wrong with him and his family. Yes, she also said that she doesn't blame him for it, but the words said from a loved one is still bound to sting. It's like the saying: It's always easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a loved one. And I believe that is the case here. He's wronged her enough times, so I think it's about time he learns to accommodate her ways, don't you!?  lol Wink

Question: I've always felt that her happiness was always connected to the happiness of others...so why would it be so illogical? 

You're right. Arnav is a character who has undergone growth and that is really appreciated by me ...rest assured TongueLOL It was gradual and realistic but sometime idk it just too much at the moment...to me he is not at a point where he would do something as utterly ridiculous as sitting in a cupboard even to make Khushi smile but that scene is yet to play out so let's see...

Coming to Khushi - the prob here is that she didn't seem all that hurt or unforgiving in the ME. It was playful nok jok, wife giving a little hard time to hubby...so to be so unrelenting after the sincere repeated apologise doesn't gel well with me...moreover after the HB scene where the depth of his feelings was shown. Actions speaks louder than words - that is even more true in Arnav's case...voicing his feelings has always been difficult to Arnav and Khushi knows it well so to pressurize him that much doesn't sit well with...he can't change like that, the fact that he is doing all this for her is proof enough that she's getting through so my question is still isn't she going too far? Doesn't she expects too much too soon? Idk it just seems rude to me to codly reject someone's heartfelt repentance ...Btw isn't she not clearly stating her feelings right now? Isn't she expecting him to understand the unsaid?

Coming to your question - Khushi was somewhat in character but doesn't mean that I find her reasoning logical. That she's affected with the happenings in the house is Ok but that doesn't mean she has to indulged in self imposed misery and drag Arnav in it! Where is the I can't bear others unhappiness when she is deliberately trampling (it looks like that to me) on her hubby's feeling? What Arnav did was in uncontrolled anger and he did recognise his folly and start working on rectifying it immediately but what she's doing now is deliberate...she comes across as insensitive Ouch

Chalo I'm going to bed now it's 4.30 am here. Looking forward to redux tomorrow bye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

ROFL
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals read this u will sure ROFL

OMG jhalak..this was hilarious..thanksLOL
Sandy Please read it,,,, its the htLOLLOL

mommamiaDiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
good night bushy..

Jhalak29Arhimaniac

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nema123

Wonderful post...

completely agree with you... Khushi's character doesn't make any sense to me...!  When a woman who is so caring... behave like this when Anjali is in such a bad shape?
Why ASR is running behind Khushi when the person who need him the most is his Di..!

Totally immature..

Thank you Nema.

Arnav is stubborn. At the moment he is hellbent in placating Khushi. Balancing out the two relationships is the next step in his arch so lets wait and see...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mommamianamedxJhalak29

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I also like this...NK has all goody image about khuhsi that got ruined by ASR..telling about throwing tea and what not..
I think next time when NK will khushi with tea..he will run away from herROFL

mommamianamedx

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Jhalak29DiamondLife

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by Shastradhari

ROFL

Gals read this u will sure ROFL

OMG jhalak..this was hilarious..thanksLOL
Sandy Please read it,,,, its the htLOLLOL
Jhals.. Sach thank you.. Oh God Now I am scared that CVs should not get this darn idea.. I cannot see Arnav/ASR dancing like that.. Thats just too much.. LOL
EK life time memory to banta hai SandyROFL

mommamiaJhalak29

Go to top