Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Mere Jeevan saathi !! (Page 142)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Joined: 29 September 2011
Posts: 3281

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by bs_si

Ok Girls nightshift calling Ouch see you on the next Redux. Hopefully the closet segment will be quick and ASR will come out of the closet stronger Confused Otherwise I might just shoot someone Angry



Everyone  are on  a shooting spree and ready with Guns..  LOLLOL

Ouch tisshhh am I the only person who was happy with the closet scene precap?
I loved it. Confused


Not me  but then later I thought why react, Sathu..let the scene complete and after that U decide whether U want to strangle/stab/shoot Arshad WinkLOL
LOL


Tanths, you mean to say either way the scene plays out AK toh gaya kaam se?LOL



Pyar se bhi strangle karsakhthe haina, like Anjie baby did WinkLOL


Lekin strangling hi hoga na? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Jhalak29..mrinalini..tanthya

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hello & Hugs,,,
all excited for Arnav in d wardrobe???Shocked


Hello Jhals ,

 *Driest Voice* Super excited for the closet inauguration !!

Tants believe me we are spared if they stop there,,, someone wrote a OS with Arnie coping SK,,, s€€€ I was ROFL  The image was horrifing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..--sumana13--Supna9

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Joined: 23 February 2010
Posts: 13760

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Hug
Sathu,Doods..,&al other ReduxiansClap..Luvd reading al analysis!

My fav scene in the epi was Nani & anjali scene...Big smile.Finally,she opening up..& we are getting to knw her mind.
Payal telling to khushi not to interfere..Yes!Thumbs Up..Bt KKGSR is KKG afteral.LOL

overal gud epi..!:D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--vasirajuJhalak29tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sree07

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by bs_si

Ok Girls nightshift calling Ouch see you on the next Redux. Hopefully the closet segment will be quick and ASR will come out of the closet stronger Confused Otherwise I might just shoot someone Angry



Everyone  are on  a shooting spree and ready with Guns..  LOLLOL

Ouch tisshhh am I the only person who was happy with the closet scene precap?
I loved it. Confused


Not me  but then later I thought why react, Sathu..let the scene complete and after that U decide whether U want to strangle/stab/shoot Arshad WinkLOL
LOL


Tanths, you mean to say either way the scene plays out AK toh gaya kaam se?LOL



Pyar se bhi strangle karsakhthe haina, like Anjie baby did WinkLOL


Lekin strangling hi hoga na? Wink



Pyar se karoge tho woh strangling  nahi hoti...woh Pyar hoti hai , Ninnav  Meri Behen !! LOLLOLLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Jhalak29--sumana13--

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Bhaat daal aloo ka bhurta.

Was that Aloo ka bhurta the Punjabi style or Bengali style ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami


Hug
Sathu,Doods..,&al other ReduxiansClap..Luvd reading al analysis!

My fav scene in the epi was Nani & anjali scene...Big smile.Finally,she opening up..& we are getting to knw her mind.
Payal telling to khushi not to interfere..Yes!Thumbs Up..Bt KKGSR is KKG afteral.LOL

overal gud epi..!:D


Gauti Hug


Thanxx..My fav was when he  makes her walk backwards , Akash scene with Khushi and Anjie scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--..mrinalini..applesauce.

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 8471

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
@ tants ... Pyaar hota hai ...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..--sumana13--tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 9083

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hello & Hugs,,,
all excited for Arnav in d wardrobe???Shocked


Hello Jhals ,

*Driest Voice* Super excited for the closet inauguration !!


Tants believe me we are spared if they stop there,,, someone wrote a OS with Arnie coping SK,,, s€€€ I wasROFL The image was horrifing

hi jhalak, what oh no no no oh where i to hide ? ASR in SK avater no no a big NO.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Jhalak29..mrinalini..tanthya

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
badly want RABBA MERE KYA HAI TERI MARZI

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Kamalika..   Replies: 48   Views: 16532

Kamalika.. 48 16532 29 May 2013 at 11:19am by .Brooke.
Rabba Mere <3

2 3 4

Author: Mariaa.SG   Replies: 24   Views: 13428

Mariaa.SG 24 13428 17 January 2012 at 4:12am by Gurpritam
Tho Saathi Chal ...Mujhe Leke Saath Chal tu !!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: tanthya   Replies: 40   Views: 4695

tanthya 40 4695 10 October 2011 at 6:12am by tanthya
New FF: Mere Jeevan Saathi :D

Author: Meene   Replies: 8   Views: 1718

Meene 8 1718 28 August 2011 at 2:28am by shaheerdiwani
O mere dilke chain..chain aaye mere dilko dua kije

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 18   Views: 2937

adits7 18 2937 08 July 2011 at 11:09am by Doodle

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index